Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I just love how a coaching change

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I have PROOF and FACTS on my side.

But tell me more how Oregon is outrecruiting us?

We got the best OL class out west, best WR class out west, one of the best TEs in the cuntry GRONK!!! Jr) and one of the 3 best pass rushers in the country.

We are recruiting in the same tier as Oregon. We lost to Oregon last year and the year before because of Pete.

Lolz.

Ballz is back.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

What am I dooging about? Lol.

Pete was done. Jimmy looks like he could be good especially if he makes the right OC hire. We already have one of the best DCs in the country, s/o Kwat.

The Cristobol/Lake gifs get quoocks mad, relax J. Smoke a bowl. Do some heroin. Feed the cat. Shit in your neighbors sink etc.

Slick Jimmy Lakeballz. Seems like a guy right up your alley junior.

Now go STFU.
    He could be good or he could suck. He’ll have a good staff in place and a lot of talent to work with. He just has to not fuck it up.
  • Options

It’s so hard to tell who is bigger, faster, stronger!! Man I wish we could tell who the most talented kids are!!

Tibbedough is soft!!!!

@backthepack
  • Options

It’s so hard to tell who is bigger, faster, stronger!! Man I wish we could tell who the most talented kids are!!

Tibbedough is soft!!!!

@backthepack
    I was never on the Thibodeaux is not good train. I made fun of him for being corny though.
  • Options

PurpleJ said:

Sad! to see how far UW admissions have fallen

We lost because Pete settled for a 39 yard FG with 30 seconds left when we were ramming the ball up their ass and could have gotten closer.

The second half of the game this year was beta pete. Uber conservative dumb play calling lol.
    but, but, but our HC!!!!!!!!

JFC. He's right. You don't get it. Oregon can play the "but, but, but" game too. Not everything went their way in either game.

You're such a fucking doog.
  • Options

PurpleJ said:

We lost because Pete settled for a 39 yard FG with 30 seconds left when we were ramming the ball up their ass and could have gotten closer.

The second half of the game this year was beta pete. Uber conservative dumb play calling lol.

JFC. He's right. You don't get it. Oregon can play the "but, but, but" game too. Not everything went their way in either game.

There wasn’t a talent gap in either games? Oregon won because Cristobol simply didn’t get too cute or fuck it up.
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,804
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BTP's problem is that he doesn't understand the definition of doog, and so he doesn't realize that he's dooging hard.

@backthepack - the definition of doog is a bit nuanced, but the key is that you always spin things / make excuses to fit a positive outlook. When everyone is "elite", we are always "leveling up", our coaches always "fuck", etc. it's full on dooging.

• Options

PurpleJ said:

There wasn’t a talent gap in either games? Oregon won because Cristobol simply didn’t get too cute or fuck it up.
    Yeah, that's all it took. Not getting cute. Oregon, you know, the team on the field, had little to do with it. It was just a Pete brain fart.

I get it.
  • Options
    Sources said:

BTP's problem is that he doesn't understand the definition of doog, and so he doesn't realize that he's dooging hard.

@backthepack - the definition of doog is a bit nuanced, but the key is that you always spin things / make excuses to fit a positive outlook. When everyone is "elite", we are always "leveling up", our coaches always "fuck", etc. it's full on dooging.

Saying that Pete lost us both games is dooging? Lol ok!!

Saying Jimmy will have everything he needs to be successful is dooging?

Saying we are recruiting in the same tier is dooging? when we have more 4/5 stars in our classes since Cristobol took over

Saying there wasn’t a talent gap in both games when there wasn’t is dooging?
  • Options

PurpleJ said:

I don't know. I just look at the results.

I also see a few guys on the Oregon side who can play. You don't because you're a doog. Simple.
  • Options

Tibbedough is soft!!!!

@backthepack
    I was never on the Thibodeaux is not good train. I made fun of him for being corny though.
    Bullshit.
  • Options

Sources said:

Saying that Pete lost us both games is dooging? Lol ok!!

Saying Jimmy will have everything he needs to be successful is dooging?

Saying we are recruiting in the same tier is dooging? when we have more 4/5 stars in our classes since Cristobol took over

Saying there wasn’t a talent gap in both games when there wasn’t is dooging?
    Yes, yes, yes, yes.

• Options
    edited December 2019

PurpleJ said:

Yeah, that's all it took. Not getting cute. Oregon, you know, the team on the field, had little to do with it. It was just a Pete brain fart.

I get it.
    Not getting closer and settling for a 39 yard FG in Autzen is all Oregon, you’re right!!

UW was up 14 at home before we started to get conservative. Of course Oregon had to go out and win the games... But in game coaching matters.
  • Options
    edited December 2019

PurpleJ said:

I don't know. I just look at the results.

I also see a few guys on the Oregon side who can play. You don't because you're a doog. Simple.
    Because I think Sewell, Thibs, Jevon Holland etc. all suck!! Yep you are right creep!!
  • Options

We got the best OL class out west, best WR class out west, one of the best TEs in the cuntry GRONK!!! Jr) and one of the 3 best pass rushers in the country.

We are recruiting in the same tier as Oregon. We lost to Oregon last year and the year before because of Pete.

FACT: Our real coach quit on the program.
    FACT: Our new coach has never won a game.
    Good. Pete sucks.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

J & backpack, you two should just fuck and get it over with.

I’m waaaaaaay out of his league, Achmed.

I mean....he wears a fucking helmet to class and can’t hold his whiteclaw. Not to mention the obvious difference in level of sexual attractiveness. I am a beast mode 69 gronk sex tractor. Backpack...probably a virgin.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Good. Pete sucks.
    YOU suck.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

Good. Pete sucks.
    YOU suck.
    Tell me something new