Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I just love how a coaching change

13»

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited December 2019

PurpleJ said:

Sad! to see how far UW admissions have fallen

We lost because Pete settled for a 39 yard FG with 30 seconds left when we were ramming the ball up their ass and could have gotten closer.

The second half of the game this year was beta pete. Uber conservative dumb play calling lol.
    but, but, but our HC!!!!!!!!

JFC. He's right. You don't get it. Oregon can play the "but, but, but" game too. Not everything went their way in either game.

You're such a fucking doog.
    There wasn’t a talent gap in either games? Oregon won because Cristobol simply didn’t get too cute or fuck it up.
    Yeah, that's all it took. Not getting cute. Oregon, you know, the team on the field, had little to do with it. It was just a Pete brain fart.

I get it.
    Not getting closer and settling for a 39 yard FG in Autzen is all Oregon, you’re right!!

UW was up 14 at home before we started to get conservative. Of course Oregon had to go out and win the games... But in game coaching matters.
    Yes, that is dooging. The other team can always argue you were in that spot because THEY were fucking up. See how that works?

Miami out rushed and out passed and out everything'd Penn State in the 86 Fiesta Bowl and stuffed them on D to 14 pts. Miami also threw 5 picks. In a game where they outplayed the other team in every category but the scoreboard, if I were here saying, "but, but, but 5 interceptions", I'd be hurricooning.

In two games played much more evenly than that one, where your opponent also left points on the board, there is no point is saying, "but, but, but my head coach."

Your head coach is your head fucking coach. He's part of the program. Like Miami's QB was part of the team that showed up and had to play.

Alot of shit broke against Oregon's interests throughout both games that had nothing to do with how good Washington was. The game is the game. You can't jump on Oregon and Crisco for shitting the bed against Stanford last year due entirely to a once-in-10-years series of shit bombs in a game they otherwise dominated, and then come back here and pin everything on one call, when you really don't know what would have happened otherwise.

You're a doog. Own it.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,101
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

I like to try to objectively rate a bunch of high schoolers based on their performance against other high schoolers. It MEANS something.

Things every dumbfuck believes. Time to transfer to western kid.

We need more rabid sports fans at Western. We're a rare breed. Gogo Vikings.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam