Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What a cool year for my portfolio man

13»

Comments

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    BearsWiin said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

S&P 500 tripled from ‘09 to ‘17 but hey the 35% rise while Trump has been in office ain’t bad I guess...

Well first Obama tanked the economy. Then it came back to normal jackass
    We can debate his policy responses, but Obama wasn’t POTUS when the economy tanked.
    Which of the things that leftists love to cite as the cause(s) of the recession did Obama oppose? And you're correct, he wasn't President when the economy tanked but he was President for the anemic recovery and his policies were directly responsible for that.
    But it was Democrat policies that caused the housing bubble and massive collapse.
    And yet the GOP had the WH and both houses for most (not all) of 2001- 2009 but somehow it was the Dem’s policies.
    November 7, 2006 — California Representative Nancy Pelosi and Nevada Senator Harry Reid lead the Democratic Party in taking control of both the House and the Senate in the 2006 congressional elections, the first time in 12 years the Democrats secure control of both houses of Congress simultaneously.

The Dem policies were from the 90's when it was racist not to give mortgages

The laws provided the insurance for the lenders to make bad loans and threatened them with the consequences if they didn't

That added up to a lot of bad paper that was mingled with good paper which caused the collapse

Nobody is really innocent. The collusion of Wall Street and our tax dollars is the root cause which no one wants to address

Bidness as usual
    100% agree. My objection here is the lack of objectivity from my conservative frens in the Tug. The fuckery that led to 2008-09 was a bi-partisan mess. Same with the Iraq War. Hillary and Kerry both voted for that shit. Obama wasn't a federal office holder yet so I don't put my stock in his anti war stance at the time.
    Which conservative here lacks objectivity and hasn't condemned GOP leadership for the last 30 years? The swamp is loaded with Republicans too. The difference between the conservatives on this site and the liberals is that conservatives aren't above calling out Rupublican politicians and their love of government. Liberals will NEVER denounce Democrats and will ALWAYS support big government. So again i ask you which conservatives on this site lack objectivity when it comes to denouncing politicians and the government of the United States of America in its entirety?
    Follow the thread. I responded to @Sledog 's blaming Dems for the 2008- 09 financial collapse. This did not seem like an objective comment to me.
    you're wasting your time
    THIS.

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,941 Founders Club

BearsWiin said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

S&P 500 tripled from ‘09 to ‘17 but hey the 35% rise while Trump has been in office ain’t bad I guess...

We can debate his policy responses, but Obama wasn’t POTUS when the economy tanked.
    Which of the things that leftists love to cite as the cause(s) of the recession did Obama oppose? And you're correct, he wasn't President when the economy tanked but he was President for the anemic recovery and his policies were directly responsible for that.
    But it was Democrat policies that caused the housing bubble and massive collapse.
    And yet the GOP had the WH and both houses for most (not all) of 2001- 2009 but somehow it was the Dem’s policies.
    November 7, 2006 — California Representative Nancy Pelosi and Nevada Senator Harry Reid lead the Democratic Party in taking control of both the House and the Senate in the 2006 congressional elections, the first time in 12 years the Democrats secure control of both houses of Congress simultaneously.

The laws provided the insurance for the lenders to make bad loans and threatened them with the consequences if they didn't

That added up to a lot of bad paper that was mingled with good paper which caused the collapse

Nobody is really innocent. The collusion of Wall Street and our tax dollars is the root cause which no one wants to address

Bidness as usual
    100% agree. My objection here is the lack of objectivity from my conservative frens in the Tug. The fuckery that led to 2008-09 was a bi-partisan mess. Same with the Iraq War. Hillary and Kerry both voted for that shit. Obama wasn't a federal office holder yet so I don't put my stock in his anti war stance at the time.
    Which conservative here lacks objectivity and hasn't condemned GOP leadership for the last 30 years? The swamp is loaded with Republicans too. The difference between the conservatives on this site and the liberals is that conservatives aren't above calling out Rupublican politicians and their love of government. Liberals will NEVER denounce Democrats and will ALWAYS support big government. So again i ask you which conservatives on this site lack objectivity when it comes to denouncing politicians and the government of the United States of America in its entirety?
    Follow the thread. I responded to @Sledog 's blaming Dems for the 2008- 09 financial collapse. This did not seem like an objective comment to me.
    you're wasting your time
    No he's not

He's not a coward

Those dishes won't wash themselves you know. Best get busy
    If we are here to bash @BearsWiin 's lifestyle and standard of living, I'm out.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

BearsWiin said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Bidness as usual
    you're wasting your time
    No he's not

He's not a coward

If he can't stand the heat he should get out of the kitchen

lol
    The best chefs are men

HTH

BearsWiin said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Bidness as usual
    you're wasting your time
    No he's not

He's not a coward

lol
    The best chefs are men

HTH
    Forget about it...

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

BearsWiin said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Bidness as usual
    you're wasting your time
    No he's not

He's not a coward

lol
    The best chefs are men

HTH

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,084 Standard Supporter

BearsWiin said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Bidness as usual
    you're wasting your time
    No he's not

He's not a coward

lol
    His husband keeps him barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Bidness as usual
    W took the hit almost by himself along with Wall Street

You may have notice that Bush isn't real popular other than among you never trumper types
    Fuck Bush and his entire entitled family.

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Bidness as usual
    W took the hit almost by himself along with Wall Street

You may have notice that Bush isn't real popular other than among you never trumper types
    Fuck Bush and his entire entitled family.
    Bush 41 was a good man, decent President and legit war hero (he was only one medal below CMH).
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851

GDS said:

Bullshit asshole