Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Mission NOT Accomplished

13»

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,005

I'm glad Mario is playing the game this hard. It got rid of Pete and what were obviously his shortcomings. Time to see if Jimmy has the balls to win.

It's hard.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    PurpleJ said:

FireCohen said:

All I know is that we lost 2 years in a row. They better than us, that is why there is a scoreboard and same with cal

You must have amazing inside sources to be able to back such a dramatic charge.
    I know, all it took was to get my head of out my doog ass.

I'll say this: if there were ever a competition for measuring how much programs want to be great, Washington would win hands down. I can't think of a program more desperate for respeck, more desperate to close the gap between self-perception and national perception, more desperate in need of being able to piss down the necks of their [little] brother to the souwf.

For that razone and 4 moar, I hope it works out with slick Jimmy Lake Ballz, which is what I am going to call him until the day he resigns, so get used to it row boat. Washington finally sacked up a hired a shit talking big mouwf corch. 'Bout tim.

Flagged for obvious reasons @creepycoug

I GAVE YOU CINQUE RAZONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,047 Founders Club

I'll say this: if there were ever a competition for measuring how much programs want to be great, Washington would win hands down. I can't think of a program more desperate for respeck, more desperate to close the gap between self-perception and national perception, more desperate in need of being able to piss down the necks of their [little] brother to the souwf.

For that razone and 4 moar, I hope it works out with slick Jimmy Lake Ballz, which is what I am going to call him until the day he resigns, so get used to it row boat. Washington finally sacked up a hired a shit talking big mouwf corch. 'Bout tim.

Do better!! Everything matters!! You want my respeck?

I carry your respeck around in my pocket, like so many nickels.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861

Utah

Utah
    They're on crack. I don't count programs on crack.
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333

I carry your respeck around in my pocket, like so many nickels.