Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Mission NOT Accomplished

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,047 Founders Club
edited December 2019 in Hardcore Husky Board
Rumors of Oregon's death were greatly exaggerated.

Comments

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,350 Swaye's Wigwam
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,697 Founders Club
    dnc said:

This is too focused on Oregon. The problem isn’t Oregon, the problem is ourselves.

If and when we ever get it right Oregon won’t stand in our way.

And that will be special
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,005

FireCohen said:

It was until FSU bailed out the ducks

We had a golden opportunity to put a lot of real estate between us and Oregon. Pete blew it 2 years in a row against Mario and they are crushing it in 'crooting. @creepycoug called it and now Oregon is gonna win the wrong way and be a problem for the foreseeable future.
    I now forgive you.
    edited December 2019
    dnc said:

This is too focused on Oregon. The problem isn’t Oregon, the problem is ourselves.

That is a view that held @Swaye in the past.

Winning some Rose Bowels and making some playoffs? appearances and having a generational player at QB means Oregon is a program. In other words, they could get it right, too, and if they do, they will be in your way because it's another real program in your region and because you have to play them to win your division. Oregon is not anything like Cuog!.

This is more than Washington getting it right. You have a program in your backyard that can do it too.

dnc said:

Not sure I agree. The last time we we had REAL hegemony in the PAC, Oregon didn't care about winning at football. Since football was invented in 1994 we've sucked 21 out of 25 years. Coincidence? Me thinks not.
    Exactly.

Welcome back Yella!
  • whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    A true classic. Outrocked the Stones in this performance.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,047 Founders Club
    whuggy said:

A true classic. Outrocked the Stones in this performance.

Stones are my favorite band. Who are the greatest live band of all time though, rather easily.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,669 Standard Supporter

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

It was until FSU bailed out the ducks

We had a golden opportunity to put a lot of real estate between us and Oregon. Pete blew it 2 years in a row against Mario and they are crushing it in 'crooting. @creepycoug called it and now Oregon is gonna win the wrong way and be a problem for the foreseeable future.
    Glad Pete is gone
    I am glad he stepped down. It's obvious now something was really rotten in Denmark and cautious, slow movers like me were willing to see what 2020- 21 looked like before making the final call. Based on what we know now, 2020- 21 could have been really underwhelming.
    This is like HH is serving as a priest and you just did your weekly confession. this is the kind of epiphany that many a doog has had to go thru too many times in recent history.

Now go have communion with your choice of beverages