Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

NFL postseason thread

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,349
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'd rather watch Clemson v LSU Saturday night and give the NFL Sunday and Monday but no one puts the NFL in a corner

If I hadn't been born in the NW I wouldn't care about the Hawks. I'm tired of Rodgers dick sucking. Texans and Titans are going to lose by 40. And this isn't my oldest son's Niners who I loved.

Some years are great some not so much in the NFL playoffs. I've yet to see any evidence that having 8 teams would help college.

BTW I made big money betting my son on two sporting events - Montana beating Marino and Villanova beating Georgetown
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    To DNC's earlier point, I can't find an example of a game in sub-freezing temperatures that Russ played well in. There's also the @ Minn playoff game in 2016, similar conditions to what we'll have on Sunday, and Russ struggled mightily.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Gladstone said:

To DNC's earlier point, I can't find an example of a game in sub-freezing temperatures that Russ played well in. There's also the @ Minn playoff game in 2016, similar conditions to what we'll have on Sunday, and Russ struggled mightily.

And no Doug Baldwin in this one.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hard rob believe in the Seahawks eeking out 3 more wins, but they definitely have a shot. None are massively better than the Hawks.

I agree that NO was the team that the Hawks would have no answer for. They throw the ball too well and the Seahawks don’t have the secondary or pass rush to stop them.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    I would definitely prefer to play the niners than at lambeau.
  • Options
    Gladstone said:

I would definitely prefer to play the niners than at lambeau.

agree

• Options
    Founders Club
    49ers march 8 plays 0 passes and score. Vikings gonna Viking.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

Silly 49'ers, you can't win by running the ball 60 times.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    14-0 tennessee :open_mouth:

surprisingly entertaining game so far
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2020
    Jesus threw under 100 yards and kicked their purple asses in their own game by running the ball
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

Vikings are frauds. Zimmer is a decent coach, but he is not a Super Bowl caliber coach.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Jackson ended up having a decent day, but he started out terribly and will never be a consistent enough passer to trust. This was so predictable. Tennessee is playing good playoff football. High level running game and good defense.

Titans secondary played their ballz ohh. Jackson has no where to throw
  • Options
    Founders Club
    I don't watch the NFL outside of playoffs or occasional Seahawks, when did the Chiefs start doing the FSU Warchant? Or did FSU steal it from them?
  • Options
    Gladstone said:

I don't watch the NFL outside of playoffs or occasional Seahawks, when did the Chiefs start doing the FSU Warchant? Or did FSU steal it from them?

They've done it for years.

Pretty sure they stole it from FSU.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FSU took it from the Braves. Bowden wanted something to be a tradition
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'd rather watch Clemson v LSU Saturday night and give the NFL Sunday and Monday but no one puts the NFL in a corner

If I hadn't been born in the NW I wouldn't care about the Hawks. I'm tired of Rodgers dick sucking. Texans and Titans are going to lose by 40. And this isn't my oldest son's Niners who I loved.

Some years are great some not so much in the NFL playoffs. I've yet to see any evidence that having 8 teams would help college.

BTW I made big money betting my son on two sporting events - Montana beating Marino and Villanova beating Georgetown

Not dialed in. The Ravens were the team I was surest of. Oh well. Derrick Henry was awesome

Looks like every 50 years the Chiefs win the Super Bowl
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Not dialed in. The Ravens were the team I was surest of. Oh well. Derrick Henry was awesome

Looks like every 50 years the Chiefs win the Super Bowl
    I knew the Ravens would lose. Chiefs will win the SuperBowl. Their toughest game will be next week against the Titans.