Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

McConnell says Zero Chance

13»

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,757
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2019
    I want a long Senate trial. I want too see Hillary on the stand explaining how she funded the Fusion GPS/Steele mess with her campaign funds.

Joe Biden explaining his interference in another countries criminal investigation of his son.

Schiff and all his documents and illegal phone records.

All the Democrats emails for 3 years setting up this entire conspiracy.

Comey, Stzrok and Page and the rest of that crew.

The comedy would be endless!

Treason baby!
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

I’m certainly happy to have the GOP on record saying they’re never going to remove him no matter what he’s done. But Race says he doesn’t want me to preach to TugCons about their abandonment of American ideals; it hurts people’s feelings.
    More great projection as always.
    Nation of laws.

Daddy could have made the legal case for withholding aid, but that would have meant admitting he was withholding aid. Instead, because his purpose was personal and corrupt, he just put a political appointee in charge and said nothing publicly. He reversed course when he was caught, and only when he was caught.
    Aid was delivered weeks before it was legally due.
    What the fuck are you talking about?
    It's clear there are many things you are confused and unaware of. Trump followed the directive of Congress resolution weeks before obligations were due. Why are you still grasping at straws?
    You must be putting us on. Congress passed a resolution to extend the aid past the end of the fiscal year after Daddy had held it up for two months and members of both parties were asking where the fuck it was.
    House Resolution 5515. This law authorized military aid to Ukraine. The law specified that aid be delivered by 9/30/19. Funds were released by OMB on 9/11/19.

*mic drop*
    You simply can’t be this stupid, can you? 9/30 is the end of the original authorization and federal fiscal year. That didn’t mean wait till September 30th to start sending aid. Even the fucking GOP whores are embarrassed for you.
    Straws. Grasping. Bigly.
    Right. The aid “wasn’t due” until Sept. 30 and that’s why even cocksuckers like Johnson and Graham were asking the administration where the fuck it was in August. Makes perfect sense.
    You mean the aid that Obama flat-out refused to provided and you still blew him anyway? Is that the aid you're talking about?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,757
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

I’m certainly happy to have the GOP on record saying they’re never going to remove him no matter what he’s done. But Race says he doesn’t want me to preach to TugCons about their abandonment of American ideals; it hurts people’s feelings.
    Nation of laws.

Daddy could have made the legal case for withholding aid, but that would have meant admitting he was withholding aid. Instead, because his purpose was personal and corrupt, he just put a political appointee in charge and said nothing publicly. He reversed course when he was caught, and only when he was caught.
    It's clear there are many things you are confused and unaware of. Trump followed the directive of Congress resolution weeks before obligations were due. Why are you still grasping at straws?
    You must be putting us on. Congress passed a resolution to extend the aid past the end of the fiscal year after Daddy had held it up for two months and members of both parties were asking where the fuck it was.
    House Resolution 5515. This law authorized military aid to Ukraine. The law specified that aid be delivered by 9/30/19. Funds were released by OMB on 9/11/19.

*mic drop*
    You simply can’t be this stupid, can you? 9/30 is the end of the original authorization and federal fiscal year. That didn’t mean wait till September 30th to start sending aid. Even the fucking GOP whores are embarrassed for you.
    Straws. Grasping. Bigly.
    Right. The aid “wasn’t due” until Sept. 30 and that’s why even cocksuckers like Johnson and Graham were asking the administration where the fuck it was in August. Makes perfect sense.
    You mean the aid that Obama flat-out refused to provided and you still blew him anyway? Is that the aid you're talking about?
    HH doesn't need aid to blow a Democrat commie. He's always happy to do so.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,131
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

Nation of laws.

*mic drop*
    Straws. Grasping. Bigly.
    But Obama! I’d steer clear of Daddy’s facts too if I was trying to defend him.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

Nation of laws.

*mic drop*
    Straws. Grasping. Bigly.
    Kind of like how you're steering clear of what a hypocritical Kunt you are?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

Nation of laws.

*mic drop*
    Straws. Grasping. Bigly.
    This is about Daddy’s corruption, blob, not the distinctions between lethal and non-lethal aid. But you know that.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

Nation of laws.

*mic drop*
    Straws. Grasping. Bigly.
    This is about Daddy’s corruption, blob, not the distinctions between lethal and non-lethal aid. But you know that.
    Naaah, it's about how you blew Obama when he denied any lethal Aid, and you putting on this obvious phony OUTRAGE when Trump gives them the aid before the deadline.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

Nation of laws.

*mic drop*
    Straws. Grasping. Bigly.
    Naaah, it's about how you blew Obama when he denied any lethal Aid, and you putting on this obvious phony OUTRAGE when Trump gives them the aid before the deadline.
    blob signs onto the “before the deadline” defense. When did you decide logic was just too constraining, blob?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

Nation of laws.

*mic drop*
    Straws. Grasping. Bigly.
    blob signs onto the “before the deadline” defense. When did you decide logic was just too constraining, blob?
    I sign on to you being a fraud and a hypocritical piece of shit defense.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

Nation of laws.

*mic drop*
    Straws. Grasping. Bigly.
    No. He doesn't know that. That would involve using his noggin and being honest.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,584
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    If you care about aid to Ukraine....you're lying.