Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

McConnell says Zero Chance

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,778
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Actually Hannity and Levin had the fake Russian collusion story nailed from the start. Both deserve great credit for pushing the truth. No fake news this time.

To be fair, real progressives would similarly like to note the work of Jimmy Dore and Aaron Maté in calling out this fraud from the beginning.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited December 2019
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

So all of this time and energy will be for what? All they've done is help Trump's re-election chances.

To defend the constitution. Something your side doesn't care about except for the 2nd amendmend.
    Yeah, explains why you've been complete fucking silent with the revelation that the FBI and DOJ defrauded the FISA court in order to spy on American citizens and the Trump campaign. Go fuck yourself. You don't give a shit about the Constitution.

The entire Russian collusion investigation that you cheered on like a fanboy Kunt was predicated on a fraud and you couldn't care less. Fuck off.
    Page left the Trump campaign before the FISA warrant was granted. How can the FBI "spy" on a campaign with a warrant granted to surveil someone who is no longer with the campaign?
    Btw, good to see you've finally stopped lying and admitted they were spying on Page. Fucking lying Kunt.
    When did I post they weren't surveilling Page? After he had left the campaign. Why lie about what I post? You still lying about what was written in the Schiff memo?
    What my "lie" about what was written in the Schiff Memo? State it clearly for me you lying piece of shit.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

So all of this time and energy will be for what? All they've done is help Trump's re-election chances.

To defend the constitution. Something your side doesn't care about except for the 2nd amendmend.
    Yeah, explains why you've been complete fucking silent with the revelation that the FBI and DOJ defrauded the FISA court in order to spy on American citizens and the Trump campaign. Go fuck yourself. You don't give a shit about the Constitution.

The entire Russian collusion investigation that you cheered on like a fanboy Kunt was predicated on a fraud and you couldn't care less. Fuck off.
    Page left the Trump campaign before the FISA warrant was granted. How can the FBI "spy" on a campaign with a warrant granted to surveil someone who is no longer with the campaign?
    Btw, good to see you've finally stopped lying and admitted they were spying on Page. Fucking lying Kunt.
    When did I post they weren't surveilling Page? After he had left the campaign. Why lie about what I post? You still lying about what was written in the Schiff memo?
    You mean like this thread where you lied your ass of and then ran and hide like a fucking Kunt Scotty?

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/comment/1236260#Comment_1236260

You're a lying piece of shit and a Coward Kunt.
    Sorry I'm not around 24/7 like you are to post on every topic. You did lie in that thread. Schiff's memo pointed out that omissions in the FISA warrant weren't omitted so they could spy on the Trump campaign. Why? Because Page was gone from the campaign well before the FISA warrant granted. You of course took a fragment of a sentence out of context to make a claim the memo didn't make. I would bet the rest of your claims about what the Schiff memo claimed are likewise as inaccurate but don't have the time today to go through them all.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

I’m certainly happy to have the GOP on record saying they’re never going to remove him no matter what he’s done. But Race says he doesn’t want me to preach to TugCons about their abandonment of American ideals; it hurts people’s feelings.
    More great projection as always.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,585
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Dems are moral crusaders!!!! This had nothing to do with a political power grab!!!

Unfortunately they are so pathetic they even fail at that lol
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You mean like this thread where you lied your ass of and then ran and hide like a fucking Kunt Scotty?

Sorry I'm not around 24/7 like you are to post on every topic. You did lie in that thread. Schiff's memo pointed out that omissions in the FISA warrant weren't omitted so they could spy on the Trump campaign. Why? Because Page was gone from the campaign well before the FISA warrant granted. You of course took a fragment of a sentence out of context to make a claim the memo didn't make. I would bet the rest of your claims about what the Schiff memo claimed are likewise as inaccurate but don't have the time today to go through them all.
    Fuck off liar.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Spying on Page and monitoring his phone and email traffic allowed them to spy on other members of the Trump campaign that Page was still in contact with.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,135
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    pawz said:

HHusky said:

I’m certainly happy to have the GOP on record saying they’re never going to remove him no matter what he’s done. But Race says he doesn’t want me to preach to TugCons about their abandonment of American ideals; it hurts people’s feelings.
    Nation of laws.

Daddy could have made the legal case for withholding aid, but that would have meant admitting he was withholding aid. Instead, because his purpose was personal and corrupt, he just put a political appointee in charge and said nothing publicly. He reversed course when he was caught, and only when he was caught.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

Nation of laws.

Daddy could have made the legal case for withholding aid, but that would have meant admitting he was withholding aid. Instead, because his purpose was personal and corrupt, he just put a political appointee in charge and said nothing publicly. He reversed course when he was caught, and only when he was caught.
    Aid was delivered weeks before it was legally due. What are you blathering about again?
  • Options
    pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

Nation of laws.

Aid was delivered weeks before it was legally due.
    What the fuck are you talking about?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

Nation of laws.

It's clear there are many things you are confused and unaware of. Trump followed the directive of Congress resolution weeks before obligations were due. Why are you still grasping at straws?
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

Nation of laws.

It's clear there are many things you are confused and unaware of. Trump followed the directive of Congress resolution weeks before obligations were due. Why are you still grasping at straws?
    This is so retarded that you must be putting us on. Congress passed a resolution to extend the aid past the end of the fiscal year after Daddy had held it up for two months and members of both parties were asking where the fuck it was.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

Nation of laws.

You must be putting us on. Congress passed a resolution to extend the aid past the end of the fiscal year after Daddy had held it up for two months and members of both parties were asking where the fuck it was.
    House Resolution 5515. This law authorized military aid to Ukraine. The law specified that aid be delivered by 9/30/19. Funds were released by OMB on 9/11/19.

*mic drop*
  • Options
    pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

Nation of laws.

You must be putting us on. Congress passed a resolution to extend the aid past the end of the fiscal year after Daddy had held it up for two months and members of both parties were asking where the fuck it was.
    House Resolution 5515. This law authorized military aid to Ukraine. The law specified that aid be delivered by 9/30/19. Funds were released by OMB on 9/11/19.

*mic drop*
    You simply can’t be this stupid, can you? 9/30 is the end of the original authorization and federal fiscal year. That didn’t mean wait till September 30th to start sending aid. Even the fucking GOP whores are embarrassed for you.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

Nation of laws.

*mic drop*
    You simply can’t be this stupid, can you? 9/30 is the end of the original authorization and federal fiscal year. That didn’t mean wait till September 30th to start sending aid. Even the fucking GOP whores are embarrassed for you.
    Straws. Grasping. Bigly.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Speaking of omissions, good thing nothing I posted nor said made that claim you lying piece of shit. The Schiff memo also lies and claims that the FBI independently verified anything they used from the Steele Dossier. Want to defend that pile of steaming crap as well cocksucker? Did the FBI inform the court that Steele was being paid by the DNC and the Hillary campaign? Yes or no, Scotty you lying piece of crap?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Lil lyin Bob lying as always.

Shortly after the FBI opened the Crossfire Hurricane investigation, the FBI conducted several consensually monitored meetings between FBI confidential human sources (CHS) and individuals affiliated with the Trump campaign, including a high-level campaign official who was not a subject of the investigation. We found that the CHS operations received the necessary approvals under FBI policy; that an Assistant Director knew about and approved of each operation, even in circumstances where a first-level supervisory special agent could have approved the operations; and that the operations were permitted under Department and FBI policy because their use was not for the sole purpose of monitoring activities protected by the First Amendment or the lawful exercise of other rights secured by the Constitution or laws of the United States. We did not find any documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivation influenced the FBI's decision to conduct these operations. Additionally, we found no evidence that the FBI attempted to place any CHSs within the Trump campaign, recruit members of the Trump campaign as CHSs, or task CHSs to report on the Trump campaign.
  • Options
    pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

Nation of laws.

*mic drop*
    Straws. Grasping. Bigly.
    Right. The aid “wasn’t due” until Sept. 30 and that’s why even cocksuckers like Johnson and Graham were asking the administration where the fuck it was in August. Makes perfect sense.