Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,778
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited December 2019
    Sean Hannity is your source.

#CHRIST
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    So all of this time and energy will be for what? All they've done is help Trump's re-election chances.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,235
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

Sean Hannity is your source.

#CHRIST

Faux News 111!!!!111
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

So all of this time and energy will be for what? All they've done is help Trump's re-election chances.

To defend the constitution. Something your side doesn't care about except for the 2nd amendmend.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,906
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Actually Hannity and Levin had the fake Russian collusion story nailed from the start. Both deserve great credit for pushing the truth. No fake news this time.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,138

Actually Hannity and Levin had the fake Russian collusion story nailed from the start. Both deserve great credit for pushing the truth. No fake news this time.

What Gasbag means is that Daddy escaped impeachment for Russia, so he gets a free pass to act however he wants now.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

To defend the constitution. Something your side doesn't care about except for the 2nd amendmend.
    Yeah, explains why you've been complete fucking silent with the revelation that the FBI and DOJ defrauded the FISA court in order to spy on American citizens and the Trump campaign. Go fuck yourself. You don't give a shit about the Constitution.

The entire Russian collusion investigation that you cheered on like a fanboy Kunt was predicated on a fraud and you couldn't care less. Fuck off.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yeah, explains why you've been complete fucking silent with the revelation that the FBI and DOJ defrauded the FISA court in order to spy on American citizens and the Trump campaign. Go fuck yourself. You don't give a shit about the Constitution.

The entire Russian collusion investigation that you cheered on like a fanboy Kunt was predicated on a fraud and you couldn't care less. Fuck off.
    Did you read the IG report? It concluded the exact opposite of your conspiracy theories.

I've stayed away from the Tug cause i've been focused on recruiting and the coaching change. football > politics. fuck off kunt.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited December 2019
    HHusky said:

What Gasbag means is that Daddy escaped impeachment for Russia, so he gets a free pass to act however he wants now.
    Hmmmm, I read what he said to mean that Hannity and Levin nailed the bullshit Russian collusion story, while fucking dipshits like you swallowed like bitches Comrade.

You'd think that someone who got it so fucking wrong might have a tad bit of humility and remorse but pathological liars just aren't capable of those emotions.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,138
    I’m certainly happy to have the GOP on record saying they’re never going to remove him no matter what he’s done. But Race says he doesn’t want me to preach to TugCons about their abandonment of American ideals; it hurts people’s feelings.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Did you read the IG report? It concluded the exact opposite of your conspiracy theories.

I've stayed away from the Tug cause i've been focused on recruiting and the coaching change. football > politics. fuck off kunt.
    Liar or moron Kunt? Take your pick. The IG report backed up everything I just said.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

And these Kunts bad mouth Fox News. There's no way this Kunt watched any of the hearing, or read any of the IG's report and here he is repeating with great certainty complete fucking lies.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Liar or moron Kunt? Take your pick. The IG report backed up everything I just said.

• Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Page left the Trump campaign before the FISA warrant was granted. How can the FBI "spy" on a campaign with a warrant granted to surveil someone who is no longer with the campaign?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Page left the Trump campaign before the FISA warrant was granted. How can the FBI "spy" on a campaign with a warrant granted to surveil someone who is no longer with the campaign?
    And he never talk to anyone in the campaign after that?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Btw, good to see you've finally stopped lying and admitted they were spying on Page. Fucking lying Kunt.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That's a good Kunt, dance around for us all showing off your ignorance. You can do it.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Btw, good to see you've finally stopped lying and admitted they were spying on Page. Fucking lying Kunt.
    When did I post they weren't surveilling Page? After he had left the campaign. Why lie about what I post? You still lying about what was written in the Schiff memo?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

When did I post they weren't surveilling Page? After he had left the campaign. Why lie about what I post? You still lying about what was written in the Schiff memo?
    You mean like this thread where you lied your ass of and then ran and hide like a fucking Kunt Scotty?

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/comment/1236260#Comment_1236260

You're a lying piece of shit and a Coward Kunt.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,778
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

SFGbob said:

Great projection as always.