Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to bored Ducks and the rest of you fucks who don't care.

124»

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    haie said:

Mosster47 said:

It's ok Ute. You just got to experience the start of Oregon taking over the conference for another half decade or more. At least there was a David Shaw who cared last tim.

Herman Thurman Murman Edwards appears to be the only thing in the way now. The Pac-12 sucks.

You’ve been missed
    I love me some Alabaman trailer trash quook takes
    Dont forget hes also an arizona fan

May he burn in all hells
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    edited December 2019

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

It's ok Ute. You just got to experience the start of Oregon taking over the conference for another half decade or more. At least there was a David Shaw who cared last tim.

Herman Thurman Murman Edwards appears to be the only thing in the way now. The Pac-12 sucks.

You’ve been missed

May he burn in all hells
    I did go to school there and had an amazing time, but there is no school I follow less in sports. I know more about Colorado's roster than UA's.

Mosster47 said:

You’ve been missed
    I love me some Mosster
    I did love this place, it was a true gem. Now both UW and Oregon are good, but not good enough to matter. We win the conference and go to a bowl game no one cares about anymore while an army of guys with sister wives follow their teams to the playoffs.

They say it's easy to manipulate stupid people and the southeastern US is loaded with stupid people. How Bama, UGA, LSU, and UF have convinced the states of Mississippi, Tennessee, Texas, Missouri, and South Carolina to pull for their teams as much as their own is fucking crazy. It goes against the very fiber or rivalry.

Clemson is the new FSU under Bowden. They drink bourbon all year, talk about Jesus, play 13 shit teams then dry out to get ready for the post season. The ACC should be a mid-major conference. Make Clemson, Miami, and FSU join the SEC and let the rest fall into the ocean.

Until the Pac-12 gets serious and drops the 9 game conference schedule and protects Oregon, UW, and SC with byes and FCS games this is all just an exercise in pointless underachieving.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

You’ve been missed

May he burn in all hells
    I did go to school there and had an amazing time, but there is no school I follow less in sports. I know more about Colorado's roster than UA's.

Mosster47 said:

You’ve been missed
    I love me some Mosster
    I did love this place, it was a true gem. Now both UW and Oregon are good, but not good enough to matter. We win the conference and go to a bowl game no one cares about anymore while an army of guys with sister wives follow their teams to the playoffs.

They say it's easy to manipulate stupid people and the southeastern US is loaded with stupid people. How Bama, UGA, LSU, and UF have convinced the states of Mississippi, Tennessee, Texas, Missouri, and South Carolina to pull for their teams as much as their own is fucking crazy. It goes against the very fiber or rivalry.

Clemson is the new FSU under Bowden. They drink bourbon all year, talk about Jesus, play 13 shit teams then dry out to get ready for the post season. The ACC should be a mid-major conference. Make Clemson, Miami, and FSU join the SEC and let the rest fall into the ocean.

Until the Pac-12 gets serious and drops the 9 game conference schedule and protects Oregon, UW, and SC with byes and FCS games this is all just an exercise in pointless underachieving.
    Sounds like you should follow step with all the other losers and follow the NFL.