Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to bored Ducks and the rest of you fucks who don't care.

Comments

• Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,031
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    89ute said:

Finally out from under the bed.

It's hard hurting.

Best Utah team of my lifetime, 9 years in the making, completely beaten down by the Ducks. We? were not better at ANY position on the field. Outplayed at every position.

It hurts because this is the best we can put on the field and it wasn't even close to being enough to get a Pac-12 title.

I think I know what Arizona feels like.

Grappling with the fact I have probably just experienced the peak of our program.

It hurts, so fuck off.

None of you motherfuckers can possible make me feel any worse, so double fuck off.

at least you? guys scored more than 3 points this time.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,517
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

ntxduck said:

89ute said:

It's hard hurting.

Best Utah team of my lifetime, 9 years in the making, completely beaten down by the Ducks. We? were not better at ANY position on the field. Outplayed at every position.

It hurts because this is the best we can put on the field and it wasn't even close to being enough to get a Pac-12 title.

Grappling with the fact I have probably just experienced the peak of our program.

It hurts, so fuck off.

None of you motherfuckers can possible make me feel any worse, so double fuck off.

Honestly you’re being too hard on yourself. That’s not the best team Ute has ever put out there. You just forgot for a season that you play in the south, and beat up on a bunch of shit, ala CU a few years back. I mean the south made Huntley look good with an absurdly high completion %...in reality, he’s not that good. Texas will probably beat that ass in the Alamo like gundy did to CU when they won the south,
    That should cheer him up!
    LOL. I just meant the whole woe is me view of "this is the best we can ever put on the field" is overly pessimistic. There are 3-4 previous Ute teams that would have beaten this Ute squad rather easily, say 34-17?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

You're on the right forum. Such conditioned failure explains much of our collective psychosis.

New bored motto?
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,454
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

89ute said:

It's hard hurting.

It hurts, so fuck off.

Honestly you’re being too hard on yourself. That’s not the best team Ute has ever put out there. You just forgot for a season that you play in the south, and beat up on a bunch of shit, ala CU a few years back. I mean the south made Huntley look good with an absurdly high completion %...in reality, he’s not that good. Texas will probably beat that ass in the Alamo like gundy did to CU when they won the south,
    Disagree. This is by far the best Utah team ever. Huntley is not "not that good" Huntley is pretty good. 59% against Oregon was his worst completion percentage, and that's not "not that good". 73% against SC, 79% against Worshington. He had 1 game where he was less that 70%, and 59 is not bad.

It's not that we beat up a bunch of shit. This was one of, if not THE best DLines we've ever and the Ducks ran through it like shit through a tin horn. (Thanks Saban)

We knew our OLine was suspect, but your Dline ran through them at will.

This best of the best Ute team could not win in the trenches on either side. We were not good enough.

More NFL players will come from this team than any other. Most all conference players we've ever had.

2016 CU team was not even in the same league as 2019 Utes.
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,454
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

89ute said:

It's hard hurting.

It hurts, so fuck off.

LOL. I just meant the whole woe is me view of "this is the best we can ever put on the field" is overly pessimistic. There are 3-4 previous Ute teams that would have beaten this Ute squad rather easily, say 34-17?
    No way. The only other teams that even come close to this are 04 and 08. Nothing in the Pac-12 years and certainly not 94 Utes.

04 and 08 had ZERO depth. Damn lucky there were no injuries those years.
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,020
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    At least you’re well liked.
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,101
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    My DM's are open 89 for some post P12 championship loss cybering. Well technically open all year, but I wanted to stay on topic. A Crown Burger on me at next years game.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,572
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

89ute said:

It's hard hurting.

It hurts, so fuck off.

No, that was the best they'll ever be. Skill players don't want to play for that piece of shit mountain west progrum, and never will.
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,312
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Don’t forget you have your gymnastics team?
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Whittinghams 16 year plan to lose the money game is a terrible reality to face. We are here for you, buddy. Mostly if any of your wives need consoling.

@Doog_de_Jour???!!!??? True???!!!???
    Abso-fucking-ute-ly.
    Come on
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Swaye said:

Whittinghams 16 year plan to lose the money game is a terrible reality to face. We are here for you, buddy. Mostly if any of your wives need consoling.

@Doog_de_Jour???!!!??? True???!!!???
    Abso-fucking-ute-ly.
    Come on
    You sir, are amazing.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    haie said:

89ute said:

It's hard hurting.

It hurts, so fuck off.

Cheer up 2%, you've still got some good athletes in your state that will need roster spots on real Pac 12 teams!
    Brutal!