Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to bored Ducks and the rest of you fucks who don't care.

89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam
Finally out from under the bed.

It's hard hurting.

Best Utah team of my lifetime, 9 years in the making, completely beaten down by the Ducks. We? were not better at ANY position on the field. Outplayed at every position.

It hurts because this is the best we can put on the field and it wasn't even close to being enough to get a Pac-12 title.

I think I know what Arizona feels like.

Grappling with the fact I have probably just experienced the peak of our program.

It hurts, so fuck off.

None of you motherfuckers can possible make me feel any worse, so double fuck off.

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,020 Founders Club
    It’s just college football. It’s not real life like Utah Jazz basketball.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    take it to the duck refuge
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    Nothing sadder than an uppity ute
  • 89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam

89ute said:

How can you expect to compete with Oregon? They have Ferrari leather and you're still pulling hand carts. It's hard.

I'm hearing we have one of these coming later this winter. 2020 - new year, new attitude.

Progess my Yoot fren can be painfully slow and not linear. Here's some quick bullet points for perspective...

- When I was in HS I sad on wooden bleachers in old Rice Stadium and got splinters in my arse.
    - Since I got said splinters in my arse, Worshington has won 1 NY6 bowl. Utah has won 2.
    - Since I got said splinters in my arse, Utah's highest AP pole finish has been #2, Washington's is #3.

Our? pain and suffering runs deeper than any misery you can contemplate.
    Don't forget Owen.