Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Tobias Merriweather, 2022 4* WR, Camas (Union), WA (Offered)

Comments

• DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

DJDuck said:

Vancouver is part of Portland Metro Area. I’m sure he grew up watching the Ducks on local TV and PAC 12 Oregon.

Eklund and Wade have Crystal Balls in for Oregon which are the only ones.

Chinsightful
    dnc said:

DJDuck said:

Vancouver is part of Portland Metro Area. I’m sure he grew up watching the Ducks on local TV and PAC 12 Oregon.

Chinsightful

This thread should be dead because Husky wishes are virtually hopeless.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    DJDuck said:

This account should be dead because hopes for brain activity are virtually hopeless.

Crisped
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2021
    DJDuck said:

Most likely Headed to Oregon. Vancouver is part of Portland Metro Area. I’m sure he grew up watching the Ducks on local TV and PAC 12 Oregon.

"We?" got what has been proclaimed as the best player in this area in a really long time out of Hawkinson without lifting a fucking finger.

I've never heard of this Union kid as fucking anything by people who obsess over SW WA/PDX high school football. And I love Union. Played for Camas, but love trolling the 'Maker' die hards with "our?" success over them in recent years.

Which just shows how out of touch the Oregon staff is with the PNW.

So kill yourself.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    haie said:

DJDuck said:

Most likely Headed to Oregon. Vancouver is part of Portland Metro Area. I’m sure he grew up watching the Ducks on local TV and PAC 12 Oregon.

"We?" got what has been proclaimed as the best player in this area in a really long time out of Hawkinson without lifting a fucking finger.

I've never heard of this Union kid as fucking anything by people who obsess over SW WA/PDX high school football. And I love Union. Played for Camas, but love trolling the 'Maker' die hards with "our?" success over them in recent years.

So kill yourself.
    Because a class full of PNW talent will win you a title. Have fun with that!
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,955
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    DJDuck said:

This thread should be dead because Husky wishes are virtually hopeless.

Yeah, what of it?
    edited March 2021
    dnc said:

DJDuck said:

This account should be dead because hopes for brain activity are virtually hopeless.

Crisped
    dnc said:

DJDuck said:

Crisped
    Such a pussy you can’t handle a different opinions and want them canceled .........perfect little craven leftist. Ha ha ha ha

edited March 2021
    haie said:

DJDuck said:

So kill yourself.
    haie said:

DJDuck said:

So kill yourself.
    Arrogant moron. 😂😂😂

The fact that you haven’t heard of Meriweather is proof that YOU are the one out of touch moron.

I suppose you haven’t heard of Darius Clemons either.

edited March 2021
    DJDuck said:

dnc said:

DJDuck said:

Crisped
    dnc said:

DJDuck said:

Crisped
    Such a pussy you can’t handle a different opinions and want them canceled .........perfect little craven leftist. Ha ha ha ha

I would say your reading comprehension needs serious work but I'm starting to think you don't even understand what you type, let alone what you read.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I hear it's almost Friday. Just what I'm hearing out there.

Seriously.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He’s a recruit that won’t come here. We’re a smash mouth running team, remember.
    DJDuck said:

thechatch said:

Skill position players from the Portland Metro league do NOTHING for me.

They are playing against a bunch of kids like 18yo me.

Yawn.

I suppose that includes Elijah Molden. Not technically a “skill” Player but played against a bunch of chumps. How could he be any good.

You might be surprised to learn who @thechatch roots for.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

haie said:

DJDuck said:

So kill yourself.
    haie said:

DJDuck said:

So kill yourself.
    Arrogant moron. 😂😂😂

The fact that you haven’t heard of Meriweather is proof that YOU are the one out of touch moron.

I suppose you haven’t heard of Darius Clemons either.

LOL guarantee I know about talent in this area far more than you do. I care more about SW WA/PDX football than I want to.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2021

haie said:

DJDuck said:

So kill yourself.
    What does this have to do with anything?

I was told by the hs diehards that the Hawkinson kid was the best in a generation of players coming through here. He chose UW over fucking UCLA.

And yes, we made it to the playoffs and held a dominant Bama team to 17 points with local PNW talent. What a fucking stupid take to have when you haven't been to the playoffs in a grip and needed the best qb in your history.

We did it with a Boise quarterback and a defense that missed its best OLB and ILB. Suck on that quook
  • rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    DJDuck said:

haie said:

DJDuck said:

Yo DJ... how many people would u guess there are who aren't familiar with the i-5 corridor, and the PNW in general?

@haie U love Union but went to Camas? Wtf kinda world do u live in? Idk when u were in school, but I was about to be a junior when they opened Union. I was given the option to go there as part of first graduating class (no seniors first year). Passed on it since everyone i knew that was going there was either looking for easy playing time in their sport, or a douche that nobody liked so they saw a free restart to their social status. But anyway I'm wondering how it is that u "love union", especially being from camas?? I remember union bringing all other schools in town together with the agreement that union was for jv try hard and fags.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited March 2021
    haie said:

haie said:

DJDuck said:

So kill yourself.
    What does this have to do with anything?

I was told by the hs diehards that the Hawkinson kid was the best in a generation of players coming through here. He chose UW over fucking UCLA.

And yes, we made it to the playoffs and held a dominant Bama team to 17 points with local PNW talent. What a fucking stupid take to have when you haven't been to the playoffs in a grip and needed the best qb in your history.

We did it with a Boise quarterback and a defense that missed its best OLB and ILB. Suck on that quook
    Oregon made a title game with Darron Thomas, but go ahead.

And that talented PNW offense you had scored a whopping 7 points!

You sure got me there

And lastly, has it been 20 years now since a major bowl win? Win one then pop off.