Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tobias Merriweather, 2022 4* WR, Camas (Union), WA (Offered)

Comments

• Options
    dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 561
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

haie said:

haie said:

DJDuck said:

Most likely Headed to Oregon. Vancouver is part of Portland Metro Area. I’m sure he grew up watching the Ducks on local TV and PAC 12 Oregon.

Eklund and Wade have Crystal Balls in for Oregon which are the only ones.

"We?" got what has been proclaimed as the best player in this area in a really long time out of Hawkinson without lifting a fucking finger.

I've never heard of this Union kid as fucking anything by people who obsess over SW WA/PDX high school football. And I love Union. Played for Camas, but love trolling the 'Maker' die hards with "our?" success over them in recent years.

Which just shows how out of touch the Oregon staff is with the PNW.

So kill yourself.
    Because a class full of PNW talent will win you a title. Have fun with that!
    What does this have to do with anything?

I was told by the hs diehards that the Hawkinson kid was the best in a generation of players coming through here. He chose UW over fucking UCLA.

And yes, we made it to the playoffs and held a dominant Bama team to 17 points with local PNW talent. What a fucking stupid take to have when you haven't been to the playoffs in a grip and needed the best qb in your history.

We did it with a Boise quarterback and a defense that missed its best OLB and ILB. Suck on that quook
    Oregon made a title game with Darron Thomas, but go ahead.

And that talented PNW offense you had scored a whopping 7 points!

You sure got me there

And lastly, has it been 20 years now since a major bowl win? Win one then pop off.
    Bowl games, please... uw is so done with bowl games. They will just crown themselves another national championship and throw themselves a fucking party. This is what happens when pride turns to desperation. They struggle to accept who they are and try to create a false reality to appease their emotions.

Fortunately, uw has women sports to carry the athletic department.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    dOgmaster said:

haie said:

haie said:

DJDuck said:

Most likely Headed to Oregon. Vancouver is part of Portland Metro Area. I’m sure he grew up watching the Ducks on local TV and PAC 12 Oregon.

Eklund and Wade have Crystal Balls in for Oregon which are the only ones.

"We?" got what has been proclaimed as the best player in this area in a really long time out of Hawkinson without lifting a fucking finger.

I've never heard of this Union kid as fucking anything by people who obsess over SW WA/PDX high school football. And I love Union. Played for Camas, but love trolling the 'Maker' die hards with "our?" success over them in recent years.

Which just shows how out of touch the Oregon staff is with the PNW.

So kill yourself.
    Because a class full of PNW talent will win you a title. Have fun with that!
    What does this have to do with anything?

I was told by the hs diehards that the Hawkinson kid was the best in a generation of players coming through here. He chose UW over fucking UCLA.

And yes, we made it to the playoffs and held a dominant Bama team to 17 points with local PNW talent. What a fucking stupid take to have when you haven't been to the playoffs in a grip and needed the best qb in your history.

We did it with a Boise quarterback and a defense that missed its best OLB and ILB. Suck on that quook
    Oregon made a title game with Darron Thomas, but go ahead.

And that talented PNW offense you had scored a whopping 7 points!

You sure got me there

And lastly, has it been 20 years now since a major bowl win? Win one then pop off.
    Bowl games, please... uw is so done with bowl games. They will just crown themselves another national championship and throw themselves a fucking party. This is what happens when pride turns to desperation. They struggle to accept who they are and try to create a false reality to appease their emotions.

Fortunately, uw has women sports to carry the athletic department.
    2020 North Division Champs baby!!
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,894
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Lots of boners to ND today
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,824
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He wasn’t coming here a long time ago. Gee sr is an attention whore and this guys dad was commenting on how shitty udub fans are. Plus our? Offense runs the damn ball so why would a quality WR want to come here.

Emeka, RB, likely sees that and is excited to be the man.

Tobias is flashing us? The deuces.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

He wasn’t coming here a long time ago. Gee sr is an attention whore and this guys dad was commenting on how shitty udub fans are. Plus our? Offense runs the damn ball so why would a quality WR want to come here.

Why not Oregon? Vantucky is basically Eugene North. Did Cristobal not want Tobias?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,438
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TommySQC said:

Why not Oregon? Vantucky is basically Eugene North. Did Cristobal not want Tobias?
    I know it pains a lot of poasters on this board to acknowledge this #Truth (Hi @IPukeOregonGrellow ), but going from Vantucky to Hillsburrito, Beaverton, Tualtin, Happy Valley, Corvallis, Eugene, etc.... yeah....no. It's not going to happen even for poor high school kids. People can talk shit but no one is moving north of the river to south of the river. Oregon === Wasteland unless you're poor.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,545
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

TommySQC said:

I know it pains a lot of poasters on this board to acknowledge this #Truth (Hi @IPukeOregonGrellow ), but going from Vantucky to Hillsburrito, Beaverton, Tualtin, Happy Valley, Corvallis, Eugene, etc.... yeah....no. It's not going to happen even for poor high school kids. People can talk shit but no one is moving north of the river to south of the river. Oregon === Wasteland unless you're poor.
    Your hate boner for the entire state of Oregon is admirable.

I mean it’s weird and awkward af but it’s admirable….
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

haie said:

TommySQC said:

Your hate boner for the entire state of Oregon is admirable.

I mean it’s weird and awkward af but it’s admirable….
    Hate boner... that’s what I plug TOF on occasion.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Jordon Reffert liked one of my tweets making fun of Jimmy

When you lose Jordan Reffert......

I’m pretty sure that Mario Bailey is off somewhere still defending lil Jimmy. Fucking doog.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,150
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I’m pretty sure that Mario Bailey is off somewhere still defending lil Jimmy. Fucking doog.
    I like Mario
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,973
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

I like Mario
    It’s okay to like someone but not respect their mind or choices. We must not judge.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I like Mario
    I like what he did while at udub. He lost me when he tried pulling the race card in defense of lil Jimmie