Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Beyonce reveals her top 10 secrets to a bootylicious body, wealth, and fame. #5 will SHOCK you!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

PurpleJ said:

Sorry about your dick, blitz.

@creepycoug and I are starting a white latino super master race and there is nothing you can do about it. We will stand our ground.

I didn't know two gays having sex together can make babies
    OBK enjoying his finest hour in this thread.

Thread over. Case closed. End of discussion. But flagged for invoking goodwins law. Which i technically did with the 1935 comment. But still
    You never had a case to begin with. And the discussion isn't yours to close.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,572
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This discussion is closed.
  • Options
    In this thread, open borders despots and democrat racists attempt to frame nationalism as an evil that it really isn't, and equate immigration policies that preserve the culture of America's founding with Nazism.

Hondo Bros and their allies are at the gates and crossing the Rubicon.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

This discussion is closed.

Is it? Or is that just your white flag?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

@creepycoug and I are starting a white latino super master race and there is nothing you can do about it. We will stand our ground.

Thread over. Case closed. End of discussion. But flagged for invoking goodwins law. Which i technically did with the 1935 comment. But still
    I can close a case when I want. And you can’t do shit abut it. Racist ass
  • Options

PurpleJ said:

Actually I can. And I just did by continuing to post. And you can't do shit about it. Open borders cuck.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Actually I can. And I just did by continuing to post. And you can't do shit about it. Open borders cuck.
    No you can’t. Racist fuck face
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

In this thread, open borders despots and democrat racists attempt to frame nationalism as an evil that it really isn't, and equate immigration policies that preserve the culture of America's founding with Nazism.

I'm sure your retard friends buy that hook line and sinker.

There are nationalists who are racist and nationalists who are not racist.

You're in the first group.

I can listen to arguments about suppressing workers wages and burden on social services and the like. I'm not particularly persuaded by them, but I can listen to them.

I can't really listen to the culture arguments, particularly the way you sell it.

Face it: you're a racist.
  • Options

PurpleJ said:

Just did it again, faggot. What are you going to do about it, bitch? Your 'case' hasn't been closed. The discussion hasn't ended.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Just did it again, faggot. What are you going to do about it, bitch? Your 'case' hasn't been closed. The discussion hasn't ended.
    OBK is angry. Sweet meltdown. Racist
  • Options

PurpleJ said:

• Options
    edited November 2019

I'm sure your retard friends buy that hook line and sinker.

There are nationalists who are racist and nationalists who are not racist.

You're in the first group.

I can listen to arguments about suppressing workers wages and burden on social services and the like. I'm not particularly persuaded by them, but I can listen to them.

I can't really listen to the culture arguments, particularly the way you sell it.

Face it: you're a racist.
    You operate a leaky boat, being that you're a racist yourself. How many times have you railed against so called 'white trash?' Oh, but it's not racism because they're white and you're a dem. When you start complaining about Asian trash, black trash, etc., maybe you'll gain some credibility. As it stands currently, you have none. Racist.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2019
    Real Racism is gross and stupid. But those who play in Identity politics engage in it every day. I'm no fan of OBK on a wide variety of topics and some shit he says or how he frames it is racist and offensive. But let's be honest, gents, there's a fuckload of double-standards revolving all around the term, the practice and the often times the questionable harms. If we judge solely or predominantly by immutable characteristics, then we're all dicks for doing it, and engaging in the same level of harm. Because race holds such a special place in the U.S., and probably will for another 500 years, we attack people who talk about it, as a taboo, way too often. We'd perhaps be better served by asking why, or what do you mean, once in awhile and by judging people more on their behavior versus their thoughts or words. Just my .02.
  • Options
    I took a shit just now with enough credibility to deal with you.

I'm white and thus have license to bash my own people. Too bad and tuff shit for you.

Moreover, I don't argue they shouldn't be in the country while maintaining that black and Asian trash belong here. Like you do.

This is about as feeble an attempt as I've seen from you, which is saying a lot. You might want to get to bed early and give it another shot tomorrow.
  • Options

I'm white and thus have license to bash my own people. Too bad and tuff shit for you.

Moreover, I don't argue they shouldn't be in the country while maintaining that black and Asian trash belong here. Like you do.

This is about as feeble an attempt as I've seen from you, which is saying a lot. You might want to get to bed early and give it another shot tomorrow.

Also in this thread, creepycoug admitting he is white trash.
  • Options

All white people are white trash?

Man you really hate everybody.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,572
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options

Real Racism is gross and stupid. But those who play in Identity politics engage in it every day. I'm no fan of OBK on a wide variety of topics and some shit he says or how he frames it is racist and offensive. But let's be honest, gents, there's a fuckload of double-standards revolving all around the term, the practice and the often times the questionable harms. If we judge solely or predominantly by immutable characteristics, then we're all dicks for doing it, and engaging in the same level of harm. Because race holds such a special place in the U.S., and probably will for another 500 years, we attack people who talk about it, as a taboo, way too often. We'd perhaps be better served by asking why, or what do you mean, once in awhile and by judging people more on their behavior versus their thoughts or words. Just my .02.

I understand what you're saying and appreciate the effort. No sarcasm there.

Here's a perfect analog to what OBK is saying about Hispanics immigrating into the US:

Hey, we don't need any more black people moving into this neighborhood. They come from the ghetto and bring their shit culture with them. They don't speak clear English, they're all on welfare and in gangs like the bloods and the crips.

This neighborhood was intended to be white-centric and was never intended to be black majority.

I don't want this neighborhood to be black majority.

Now, if any one of us said that, I think we'd pretty clearly say he was racist.

This is precisely what he's saying.

I have a sense of humor. I play that game all the time, and I poke fun at myself and my friends here when doing it. But people know I'm fucking around ... they know that when I and others give @Swaye shit about the rez that we don't actually have a problem with Natives.

OBK is either serious or is the greatest whoosher in the history of HCH.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I understand what you're saying and appreciate the effort. No sarcasm there.

Here's a perfect analog to what OBK is saying about Hispanics immigrating into the US:

Hey, we don't need any more black people moving into this neighborhood. They come from the ghetto and bring their shit culture with them. They don't speak clear English, they're all on welfare and in gangs like the bloods and the crips.

This neighborhood was intended to be white-centric and was never intended to be black majority.

I don't want this neighborhood to be black majority.

Now, if any one of us said that, I think we'd pretty clearly say he was racist.

This is precisely what he's saying.

I have a sense of humor. I play that game all the time, and I poke fun at myself and my friends here when doing it. But people know I'm fucking around ... they know that when I and others give @Swaye shit about the rez that we don't actually have a problem with Natives.

OBK is either serious or is the greatest whoosher in the history of HCH.
    Consider a backdrop, if you will, of ridiculous claims of cultural appropriation where a white guy gets accosted and detained for having dreadlocks, white girls get hoop earrings yanked out of their ears by hispanic and black girls on college campuses, and assimilation has become a bad, offensive word and idea in many places, and deemed a "white man's term" that denies the cultural significance of immigrants, minorities, and oppresses those groups by forcing them to give up their cultural practices, history, and of course, their "lived experiences" and, my personal favorite, "their truth."

That's the horseshit SJW world we live in that promotes anti-American cultural values, insults and condemns the generations upon whose shoulders we all stand, denies the incredible privilege of any kid, of any color or ethnicity, born in the USA compared to many far-less-desirable places on Earth, and gives the middle finger to much of American culture, which is its own thing that has made a country and culture that people kill themselves to get into, from all over the world. I don't have a problem with defending those good things and agree that overwhelming immigration numbers can completely change a city, town or area for the worse when people do not have time to adjust, assimilate, and find their way into American culture. With no other options available, because of the scale of the problem, people will revert to their group practices, which often includes a culture of corruption and crime they bring with them from their home countries to fill the vacuum created by too much immigration, too damn'd fast.

Those problems are real, and I don't consider it racism to point them out. If that makes me a flaming fucking racist, then so be it.
  • Options

All white people are white trash?

Man you really hate everybody.
    Real 'white trash' = self hating SJWs who hate their own race and go along with and push the 'white privilege' narrative peddled by the left, which only results in more hatred, which happens to be directed at whites. These are actual racists, of which you are a member. Other examples of 'white trash' are people like Daboner, who sell out the country to the foreign horde entering through Mexico, all in the name of saving a few bucks in labor costs.