Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Beyonce reveals her top 10 secrets to a bootylicious body, wealth, and fame. #5 will SHOCK you!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    For a post about Beyonce, this is damn gay.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    She's an ugly transvestite. Hard pass. I'm sure her pipsqueak, buttface husband loves that though.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

She's an ugly transvestite. Hard pass. I'm sure her pipsqueak, buttface husband loves that though.

To be expected from a racist
  • Options

The Hondo Bros favorite smear tactic. You're a card carrying member of the club though, so it's to be expected.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    ThisLittleWar.jpeg
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited November 2019
    What cunt would get so worked up over a chicken sandwich?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

The Hondo Bros favorite smear tactic. You're a card carrying member of the club though, so it's to be expected.
    You and HondoBros. Two sides of the same racist (and retarded) coin.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,091
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Get a room guys and NO pics please.

Hey, FUCK YOU. I want those pics.
  • Options

Sounds like that thread really got under your skin. Maybe you're not as great as you think you are.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sounds like that thread really got under your skin. Maybe you're not as great as you think you are.
    I’m probably greater than I think I am. And you’re probably more of a racist than you think you are.
  • Options
    edited November 2019

I’m probably greater than I think I am. And you’re probably more of a racist than you think you are.
    America should maintain its non-Hispanic Caucasian majority. If that makes me a racist, well I don't really care. It's how I feel and how tens of millions of other Americans feel. It's how the people in the UK, Germany, Hungary, the Czech Republic, feel when their leaders import millions of foreigners from other cultures that aren't compatible. The US is not, and never was intended to be, a Latino majority country, and that's where we're trending. States like California are already there with massive, uncontrolled legal and illegal immigration from Latin America. There are plenty of those countries south of the border already. You are free to move to one of those countries if that's what you want.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,302
    Swaye's Wigwam

America should maintain its non-Hispanic Caucasian majority. If that makes me a racist, well I don't really care. It's how I feel and how tens of millions of other Americans feel. It's how the people in the UK, Germany, Hungary, the Czech Republic, feel when their leaders import millions of foreigners from other cultures that aren't compatible. The US is not, and never was intended to be, a Latino majority country, and that's where we're trending. States like California are already there with massive, uncontrolled legal and illegal immigration from Latin America. There are plenty of those countries south of the border already. You are free to move to one of those countries if that's what you want.
    That does make you a racist
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2019

We really do need a master race. Everyone said so in 1935

I’m still pissed off New York and San Francisco have a china town. I mean, what’s up with that? The US was never intended for China people.
  • Options
    edited November 2019

I’m still pissed off New York and San Francisco have a china town. I mean, what’s up with that? The US was never intended for China people.
    I suppose the Japanese are also racist for maintaining a closed society. The Chinese would be called racist if they insisted that China maintains a Chinese majority. But they will never have to take a position on that, because their leaders, scumbags though they are, are not cucks that import tens of millions of foreigners every year. The Russians should be called racist for wanting Russia for Russians. Like it or not, America was founded as a Euro-centric country. It's not the United States of Latin America. Open borders despots can cry racist all they want until they're blue in the face. They will be opposed at every step.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sorry about your dick, blitz.

@creepycoug and I are starting a white latino super master race and there is nothing you can do about it. We will stand our ground.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2019

I suppose the Japanese are also racist for maintaining a closed society. The Chinese would be called racist if they insisted that China maintains a Chinese majority. But they will never have to take a position on that, because their leaders, scumbags though they are, are not cucks that import tens of millions of foreigners every year. The Russians should be called racist for wanting Russia for Russians. Like it or not, America was founded as a Euro-centric country. It's not the United States of Latin America. Open borders despots can cry racist all they want until they're blue in the face. They will be opposed at every step.
    Yes, they are. And so are you. OBK would have been screaming at people in 1880 pouring into Ellis island.

You’re a crackpot. Lay off the Michael Savage
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    PurpleJ said:

@creepycoug and I are starting a white latino super master race and there is nothing you can do about it. We will stand our ground.

I didn't know two gays having sex together can make babies
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

If a gay dude and a gay chick hooked up of course they could make babies.
  • Options

PurpleJ said:

If a gay dude and a gay chick hooked up of course they could make babies.
    Sounds like you're saying creepycoug is a woman.
  • Options

Yes, they are. And so are you. OBK would have been screaming at people in 1880 pouring into Ellis island.

You’re a crackpot. Lay off the Michael Savage
    So the Chinese wanting to maintain a Chinese majority in their own country is racist? You can call that nationalism maybe. Racism, not so much. Or the whole world is racist. When everyone is a racist, no one is.