Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why won't they testify?

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2019
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

The answer to your question is when it's an unfair, manipulated, process, people choose not to participate. It's simple, really. Same thing would happen if either Biden was called to testify.

I'll come back to this? What's the big fucking deal? Is it because Biden's running for president? In negotiations, there is always going to be some arm twisting. Of course it's about Biden running for president. That's what the dems are latched onto.

So answer me this. So Biden gets a pass on this because he's running for president? I don't think so.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Why won't Schiff let the Bidens be called as witnesses?

That's not the question. Not surprised you are all look "look over there!!!".
    It's related to this being a sham. Why cooperate when the other side is clearly trying to influence the outcome? You'd think Hunter and Joe would love to clear their names.

This feels very similar to "Hillary's Emails" The outrage was about how the emails were obtained. ( Process ) When the emails themselves were quite damning. Media never focused on that. This shit isn't hard. It isn't an accident.

My viewpoint is why cooperate when the opposing side is playing dirty.

Look at yesterday. Closed door hearing to "try out" a witness before being interviewed in front of public. No transcript provided. Meanwhile CNN posting all sorts of information about what happened in that closed door session.

You wanna do this? Do it right or you'll get people resisting participating because it is a sham.
    You still won't answer the question. If Trump is innocent, why won't his people testify to prove its a sham?

Be careful when you answer. You already said the same about Biden.... Reread what you wrote. And from what I've seen, Schiff hasn't officially denied any witness yet.
    During the Benghazi hearings, do you remember Hillary testifying? Do you recall Obama saying witnesses couldn't testify?

You keep avoiding the question. Trump is the subject matter here and he's keeping his people from testifying. If he's truly innocent, then they should have no problems answering questions. Republicans get equal time for questioning.

If Biden is guilty, Barr can investigate him all he wishes. Or the Senate can open an investigation. That's a separate matter, go after him all you want. The difference between you and I.... If Biden is guilty I want him gone too.
    Fix was in. Obama.
    Barr is going to drop the hammer any day now.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2019
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,283
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

The answer to your question is when it's an unfair, manipulated, process, people choose not to participate. It's simple, really. Same thing would happen if either Biden was called to testify.

I'll come back to this? What's the big fucking deal? Is it because Biden's running for president? In negotiations, there is always going to be some arm twisting. Of course it's about Biden running for president. That's what the dems are latched onto.

So answer me this. So Biden gets a pass on this because he's running for president? I don't think so.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

It's related to this being a sham. Why cooperate when the other side is clearly trying to influence the outcome? You'd think Hunter and Joe would love to clear their names.

This feels very similar to "Hillary's Emails" The outrage was about how the emails were obtained. ( Process ) When the emails themselves were quite damning. Media never focused on that. This shit isn't hard. It isn't an accident.

Look at yesterday. Closed door hearing to "try out" a witness before being interviewed in front of public. No transcript provided. Meanwhile CNN posting all sorts of information about what happened in that closed door session.

You wanna do this? Do it right or you'll get people resisting participating because it is a sham.
    You still won't answer the question. If Trump is innocent, why won't his people testify to prove its a sham?

Be careful when you answer. You already said the same about Biden.... Reread what you wrote. And from what I've seen, Schiff hasn't officially denied any witness yet.
    During the Benghazi hearings, do you remember Hillary testifying? Do you recall Obama saying witnesses couldn't testify?

You keep avoiding the question. Trump is the subject matter here and he's keeping his people from testifying. If he's truly innocent, then they should have no problems answering questions. Republicans get equal time for questioning.

If Biden is guilty, Barr can investigate him all he wishes. Or the Senate can open an investigation. That's a separate matter, go after him all you want. The difference between you and I.... If Biden is guilty I want him gone too.
    Fix was in. Obama.
    Funny you should mention that:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ratcliffe-on-ig-report-doesnt-take-500-pages-to-say-everything-was-done-right
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Fix was in. Obama.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ratcliffe-on-ig-report-doesnt-take-500-pages-to-say-everything-was-done-right
    That was supposed to come out weeks ago. One of two things will happen. It'll come out and will be a nothingburger. Or it will never come out, they will string out simpletons like you through the election then the coverage will be dropped from your news source.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,112
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Fix was in. Obama.

That was supposed to come out weeks ago. One is two things will happen. It'll come out and will be a nothingburger. Or it will never come out, they will string out simpletons like you through the election then the coverage will be dropped from your news source.
    You mean like the Kurd outrage?

• Options

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Fix was in. Obama.

That was supposed to come out weeks ago. One is two things will happen. It'll come out and will be a nothingburger. Or it will never come out, they will string out simpletons like you through the election then the coverage will be dropped from your news source.
    You mean like the Kurd outrage?

Did I spread shit on that story saying the hammer is going to drop any day now and that politicians were criminals based on that story?
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Fix was in. Obama.

That was supposed to come out weeks ago. One of two things will happen. It'll come out and will be a nothingburger. Or it will never come out, they will string out simpletons like you through the election then the coverage will be dropped from your news source.
    You'll be surprised. More so than paying 79k for a truck.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Fix was in. Obama.

Your ignorance is showing even more with this comment. It's almost like you are an ex mall cop that doesn't have a basic understanding of taxes.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,085
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hondo in full meltdown
  • Options

Hondo in full meltdown

Yes exactly. Bigly.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Fix was in. Obama.

Your ignorance is showing even more with this comment. It's almost like you are an ex mall cop that doesn't have a basic understanding of taxes.
    You would have seen it and been a grand poorer but your'e a pussy.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Fix was in. Obama.

I'm at wake up call in front of the F5 building right now. I'm here any time.

That being said. The tax situation I'm discussing right now has to do with my pickup. Which you clearly not only don't understand, it flew right over your head.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    I do find it humorous that Hondo the fucking Kunt with absolutely nothing at stake is always refusing to back up his twat of mouth here and answer questions that are put to him.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Fix was in. Obama.

That being said. The tax situation I'm discussing right now has to do with my pickup. Which you clearly not only don't understand, it flew right over your head.
    Dude you have to make money before you pay taxes. HTH
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2019
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I recall the Obama State Department stonewalling the investigation and refusing to produce subpoenaed materials. I recall Hillary destroying evidence. I recall Holder refusing to testify.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,085
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The fact that hondo is still enraged over Benghazi tells you how effective the investigation was

He still melts down over it daily
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

I do find it humorous that Hondo the fucking Kunt with absolutely nothing at stake is always refusing to back up his twat of mouth here and answer questions that are put to him.

Exactly what question am I ignoring? Idiot.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Fix was in. Obama.

Dude you have to make money before you pay taxes. HTH
    Sick burn bro.
  • Options

The fact that hondo is still enraged over Benghazi tells you how effective the investigation was

He still melts down over it daily

Right. Or I'm using it to make you look like an idiot.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Exactly what question am I ignoring? Idiot.
    Fuck you Kunt. I no longer play your game.