Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

More winning

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

So did the tax cut go to the rich or the poor? I'd like to know which I qualify as. There seems to be some conflicting reports on team Hondo.

CD fled. Got trapped, looked like a dumbshit, tried to pivot. Then bailed. Same as it ever was.
    If you live in California and got a tax cut, then you are most definitely poor.
    @2001400ex ? True?
    Holy fuck you guys are stupid. No one said only the wealthy got a tax cut. But the vast majority of the tax cut went to the wealthy. And the stockholders of businesses (again mostly the wealthy). And those in high tax states that own property and have the wrong kind of income, in some tax ranges, got fucked. Really the $200k to $700k or so didn't fair we well in those states. Over a certain income level, the lower tax rate offsets the cap in SLG deduction.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,496
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

So did the tax cut go to the rich or the poor? I'd like to know which I qualify as. There seems to be some conflicting reports on team Hondo.

CD fled. Got trapped, looked like a dumbshit, tried to pivot. Then bailed. Same as it ever was.
    @2001400ex ? True?
    Holy fuck you guys are stupid. No one said only the wealthy got a tax cut. But the vast majority of the tax cut went to the wealthy. And the stockholders of businesses (again mostly the wealthy). And those in high tax states that own property and have the wrong kind of income, in some tax ranges, got fucked. Really the $200k to $700k or so didn't fair we well in those states. Over a certain income level, the lower tax rate offsets the cap in SLG deduction.
    Pathological liar
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2019
    2001400ex said:

@2001400ex ? True?
    Jfc. You’re an idiot.

But no one is saying the wealthy got a tax cut. Except the media. All day every day.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-tax-cuts-jobs-act-wealth-economists-inequality-1464048
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

The state and local tax deduction was capped at $10,000 for 2018 federal taxes.
    Property tax alone is over $10,000 a year for a $1mm property in California.
    It’s surprising how many poor trumptards post on the tug.

But we got a tax cut

So the poor got the tax cut

Thanks for playing
    Understood. I think it’s weird though that so many tugtards are proud of being poor.
    Why?
    I assumed most HCH posters would be college graduates (mostly UW) possessing marketable skills in a highly competitive and rewarding market. Instead, it’s surprising to see so many laggards struggling to stay solvent and demanding economic protectionism from the federal government to rig markets in their favor. Congrats again though on the tax cut.
    We're talking tax cuts.

Imagine needing a college degree to succeed
    Only a leftist would think not stealing from someone is “economic protectionism”.

The tax cut all went to the rich anyway. That’s what we were hearing. Now CD claims they went to the poor. Hell of a pivot.
    Tariffs are theft. Trump is protecting the inefficient and unproductive and stealing from people who create wealth.
    Still rooting for China against the U.S. Go figure.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    How a leftard defines phu*cked. You make a million and pay say $300k in federal income tax. Cali does not let you deduct the $300k. So you pay close to 13% Cali income tax on money you sent to the feds. But Cali leftards now whine like bitches that they can't deduct their state tax on their fed return because it's so unfair to pay tax on money you don't have. Phu*cking hypocrites.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,273
    Swaye's Wigwam

So the tax cuts went to the poor. Good to know.

How are the fires right now by the way? We don't really get those this close to the beach.
    What fires? Do you run hoses from the ocean? Good thing you got a tax cut.
    Pressing from the Valley.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

But we got a tax cut

Thanks for playing
    Understood. I think it’s weird though that so many tugtards are proud of being poor.
    Why?
    I assumed most HCH posters would be college graduates (mostly UW) possessing marketable skills in a highly competitive and rewarding market. Instead, it’s surprising to see so many laggards struggling to stay solvent and demanding economic protectionism from the federal government to rig markets in their favor. Congrats again though on the tax cut.
    We're talking tax cuts.

Only a leftist would think not stealing from someone is “economic protectionism”.

The tax cut all went to the rich anyway. That’s what we were hearing. Now CD claims they went to the poor. Hell of a pivot.
    Tariffs are theft. Trump is protecting the inefficient and unproductive and stealing from people who create wealth.
    This white trash moron belongs to you @MikeDamone

Are you going to apologize for the fact that he’s a retard or give him a stern lecture from Milton Friedman?
  • Options

2001400ex said:

@2001400ex ? True?
    Jfc. You’re an idiot.

But no one is saying the wealthy got a tax cut. Except the media. All day every day.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-tax-cuts-jobs-act-wealth-economists-inequality-1464048
    The article doesn't say what you think it says. However facts do make your snatch sore. So that's a plus.
  • Options

How a leftard defines phu*cked. You make a million and pay say $300k in federal income tax. Cali does not let you deduct the $300k. So you pay close to 13% Cali income tax on money you sent to the feds. But Cali leftards now whine like bitches that they can't deduct their state tax on their fed return because it's so unfair to pay tax on money you don't have. Phu*cking hypocrites.

If you make a million, you don't pay close to 13% California income tax. Idiot.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

But we got a tax cut

Thanks for playing
    Why?
    We're talking tax cuts.

This white trash moron belongs to you @MikeDamone

Are you going to apologize for the fact that he’s a retard or give him a stern lecture from Milton Friedman?
    No one belongs to me. Fuck off.

Keep sucking hondos cock though
  • Options

2001400ex said:

If you make a million, your taxable income is substantially less. Just say $900k. From the state website, this is the tax on $900k:

Your tax is $95,921.00

Enter the above tax amount on Line 31 of form 540 or 540NR (Long or Short).

https://webapp.ftb.ca.gov/TaxCalc/Home/Results

Looks like 9.6% to me.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

@2001400ex ? True?
    Jfc. You’re an idiot.

The article doesn't say what you think it says. However facts do make your snatch sore. So that's a plus.
    It says exactly what I think it says. It says you’re an idiot who pivots when you get trapped in your fucktardedness

Tell us more about tax cuts while quoting tax increases.
    The fuck are you even talking about? You are dumber than Bob.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2019
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

If you make a million, your taxable income is substantially less. Just say $900k. From the state website, this is the tax on $900k:

Your tax is $95,921.00

Looks like 9.6% to me.
    And?

No one cares what it looks like to you

As if 10% state tax on top of the federal tax is cool
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Your tax is $95,921.00

Looks like 9.6% to me.
    And?

I didn't say it was cool. I live in Washington because there's no State income tax. I would never live in California. I won't even live in Idaho and pay 6% income tax. And that was a big consideration when I moved back to Washington from Montana. But Cali is still not close to 13% as stated earlier.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,895
    edited November 2019
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Your tax is $95,921.00

Looks like 9.6% to me.
    And?

I didn't say it was cool. I live in Washington because there's no State income tax. I would never live in California. I won't even live in Idaho and pay 6% income tax. And that was a big consideration when I moved back to Washington from Montana. But Cali is still not close to 13% as stated earlier.
    It sure is. You haven't paid it.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Your tax is $95,921.00

Looks like 9.6% to me.
    And?

It sure is. You haven't paid it.
    No I just linked to the tax calculator.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Your tax is $95,921.00

Looks like 9.6% to me.
    Great. Now do $1 million taxable income per year.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Your tax is $95,921.00

Looks like 9.6% to me.
    Great. Now do $1 million taxable income per year.
    The link is right there. He said, make a million. It's still not 13% if taxable income is a million.