Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

More winning

Comments

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

The state and local tax deduction was capped at $10,000 for 2018 federal taxes.
    Property tax alone is over $10,000 a year for a $1mm property in California.
    It’s surprising how many poor trumptards post on the tug.

Good. Why should the federal government subsidize local taxes.
    Who said they should? I didn’t. I am pointing out that I am surprised how many tugtards are celebrating the fact that they are poor and got a tax cut given the policy changes that were made.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,485
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Good. Why should the federal government subsidize local taxes.
    Who said they should? I didn’t. I am pointing out that I am surprised how many tugtards are celebrating the fact that they are poor and got a tax cut given the policy changes that were made.
    I'm pointing out that it's a lie to say tax cuts went only to the rich

As you agree

Talk to hondo
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,356
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Sledog said:

How much tax do you pay on mom's basement?
    None. He has to mow the yard though.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,883

But we got a tax cut

So the poor got the tax cut

Thanks for playing
    Understood. I think it’s weird though that so many tugtards are proud of being poor.
    Why?
    I assumed most HCH posters would be college graduates (mostly UW) possessing marketable skills in a highly competitive and rewarding market. Instead, it’s surprising to see so many laggards struggling to stay solvent and demanding economic protectionism from the federal government to rig markets in their favor. Congrats again though on the tax cut.
    We're talking tax cuts.

Imagine needing a college degree to succeed
    Only a leftist would think not stealing from someone is “economic protectionism”.

The tax cut all went to the rich anyway. That’s what we were hearing. Now CD claims they went to the poor. Hell of a pivot.
    Lefties lie.
  • Options

But we got a tax cut

Thanks for playing
    Understood. I think it’s weird though that so many tugtards are proud of being poor.
    Why?
    I assumed most HCH posters would be college graduates (mostly UW) possessing marketable skills in a highly competitive and rewarding market. Instead, it’s surprising to see so many laggards struggling to stay solvent and demanding economic protectionism from the federal government to rig markets in their favor. Congrats again though on the tax cut.
    We're talking tax cuts.

Only a leftist would think not stealing from someone is “economic protectionism”.

The tax cut all went to the rich anyway. That’s what we were hearing. Now CD claims they went to the poor. Hell of a pivot.
    Tariffs are theft. Trump is protecting the inefficient and unproductive and stealing from people who create wealth.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

But we got a tax cut

Thanks for playing
    Why?
    We're talking tax cuts.

Tariffs are theft. Trump is protecting the inefficient and unproductive and stealing from people who create wealth.
    Sounds like Lizzie to me
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,356
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

At least try and make sense. Trump is trying to create an equal playing field both for the cotton farmer and the silicon wizards.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

But we got a tax cut

Thanks for playing
    Why?
    We're talking tax cuts.

Aaaaaand there’s the white flag. Strawman to something that hasn’t been mentioned in 3 pages of comments.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

But we got a tax cut

Thanks for playing
    Why?
    We're talking tax cuts.

Who does California protect with their welfare policies and who is the wealth stolen from in order them to do so?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,883

At least try and make sense. Trump is trying to create an equal playing field both for the cotton farmer and the silicon wizards.

CD is a wizard. He's a WOW legend
  • Options

But we got a tax cut

Thanks for playing
    Why?
    We're talking tax cuts.

Bump for damone once again defending tariffs and protectionism.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

But we got a tax cut

Thanks for playing
    Why?
    We're talking tax cuts.

I never defended tariffs. Idiot

Bump for CD getting trapped and rather than taking an L, he changes the topic and makes up a lie that everyone here knows is a lie.

You’re worthless
  • Options

So did the tax cut go to the rich or the poor? I'd like to know which I qualify as. There seems to be some conflicting reports on team Hondo.

CD fled. Got trapped, looked like a dumbshit, tried to pivot. Then bailed. Same as it ever was.
    If you live in California and got a tax cut, then you are most definitely poor.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

So did the tax cut go to the rich or the poor? I'd like to know which I qualify as. There seems to be some conflicting reports on team Hondo.

CD fled. Got trapped, looked like a dumbshit, tried to pivot. Then bailed. Same as it ever was.
    @2001400ex ? True?
  • Options

But we got a tax cut

Thanks for playing
    Why?
    We're talking tax cuts.

I never defended tariffs. Idiot

Bump for CD getting trapped and rather than taking an L, he changes the topic and makes up a lie that everyone here knows is a lie.

You’re worthless
    You’ve been apologizing for trumptards and their illogical fiscal and trade policies ever since you returned from hiding.
  • Options

So the tax cuts went to the poor. Good to know.

How are the fires right now by the way? We don't really get those this close to the beach.
    What fires? Do you run hoses from the ocean? Good thing you got a tax cut.