Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

More winning

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I can't wait for revenues to skyrocket.

I thought you hated the tax cut because enough didn’t go to the middle class.
    You don't read well.
    White flag

But they were SOLD are deficit reducing!!!!!!!111!!1
    No, because the vast majority of the cuts went to the large corporations and wealthy. That doesn't help the economy when it's situated the way it is right now.

Businesses already were flush with cash, giving them a tax cut won't help with investment. And do you think Bill Gates even noticed his tax cut? Meanwhile you saved $150 a year. Which I'm sure your bartender was grateful for.
    Proven pathological liar:

The average household would get a tax cut of $1,610 in 2018, a bump of about 2.2 percent in that average household's income, according to a report released Monday by the Tax Policy Center, a nonpartisan think tank that has been critical of the tax overhaul plan.

https://www.npr.org/2017/12/19/571754894/charts-see-how-much-of-gop-tax-cuts-will-go-to-the-middle-class
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You don't read well.
    White flag

No, because the vast majority of the cuts went to the large corporations and wealthy. That doesn't help the economy when it's situated the way it is right now.

Businesses already were flush with cash, giving them a tax cut won't help with investment. And do you think Bill Gates even noticed his tax cut? Meanwhile you saved $150 a year. Which I'm sure your bartender was grateful for.

The average household would get a tax cut of $1,610 in 2018, a bump of about 2.2 percent in that average household's income, according to a report released Monday by the Tax Policy Center, a nonpartisan think tank that has been critical of the tax overhaul plan.

https://www.npr.org/2017/12/19/571754894/charts-see-how-much-of-gop-tax-cuts-will-go-to-the-middle-class
    Do you know what average means? That's the dumbest stat you can ever use in this situation.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You don't read well.
    White flag

Do you know what average means? That's the dumbest stat you can ever use in this situation.
    Yeah, I know that the average household received far more than $150 a year and I know you're a pathological liar.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,496
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You don't read well.
    White flag

Revenue increase as percentage of GDP wants some
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You don't read well.
    White flag

Yeah, I know that the average household received far more than $150 a year and I know you're a pathological liar.
    I said Mike. And it's facetious. Are you seriously that fucktarded? I wish you were trolling.
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,003
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You don't read well.
    White flag

We made about 20 grand more last year and paid about $1500 less. But I'm a pour so I don't know if that helps Hondo's Orange man bad point or not.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Alexis said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You don't read well.
    White flag

We made about 20 grand more last year and paid about $1500 less. But I'm a pour so I don't know if that helps Hondo's Orange man bad point or not.
    You’re obviously lying. All the money went to the rich who then either burned the money in order to light their expensive cigars or put it in their mattresses, and you only got $150 bucks
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    My Federal taxes went down around the 30%
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,895

My Federal taxes went down around the 30%

You didn't earn that!
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    The state and local tax deduction was capped at $10,000 for 2018 federal taxes.
    Property tax alone is over $10,000 a year for a $1mm property in California.
    It’s surprising how many poor trumptards post on the tug.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

But we got a tax cut

So the poor got the tax cut

Thanks for playing
  • Options

But we got a tax cut

Thanks for playing
    Understood. I think it’s weird though that so many tugtards are proud of being poor.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Is that what your landlord paid?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

But we got a tax cut

Thanks for playing
    Understood. I think it’s weird though that so many tugtards are proud of being poor.
    Why?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

But we got a tax cut

Thanks for playing
    Why?
    CD hates the poor. As most leftists/Hondos do.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Good. Why should the federal government subsidize local taxes.
  • Options

But we got a tax cut

Thanks for playing
    Why?
    I assumed most HCH posters would be college graduates (mostly UW) possessing marketable skills in a highly competitive and rewarding market. Instead, it’s surprising to see so many laggards struggling to stay solvent and demanding economic protectionism from the federal government to rig markets in their favor. Congrats again though on the tax cut.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,895

How much tax do you pay on mom's basement?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

But we got a tax cut

Thanks for playing
    Why?
    I assumed most HCH posters would be college graduates (mostly UW) possessing marketable skills in a highly competitive and rewarding market. Instead, it’s surprising to see so many laggards struggling to stay solvent and demanding economic protectionism from the federal government to rig markets in their favor. Congrats again though on the tax cut.
    We're talking tax cuts.

Imagine needing a college degree to succeed