Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

When you strike out with all the hot chicks and end up hooking up with the fat one at last call

Comments

• BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    Swaye said:

I don't trust anyone who has never fucked a fat chick. It's a character building moment in life, and without it, you aren't a real man. I thought so much of it as a personal development tool I did it two or three (dozen) tims.

Has anyone been with a plump-chubby-fat chick who was also a dead fish? I don't think they can be both.
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    PurpleJ said:

Swaye said:

I don't trust anyone who has never fucked a fat chick. It's a character building moment in life, and without it, you aren't a real man. I thought so much of it as a personal development tool I did it two or three (dozen) tims.

I’ve fucked a fat dick. I’m better than you, so I don’t need the personal development.
    fixed
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,945 Swaye's Wigwam

In some alternate universe, I wonder if there is a message board where women discuss doing fat guys...

Interesting question, but I'm more concerned whether any talk about doing old guys.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    FirePete said:

FirePete said:

Swaye said:

i still would take bj from a fat than a skinny chick any day. they just do it with better effort. effort matters
    That’s just some bullshit that is said, but isn’t really true.
    clearly you haven't fucked some whales in your day
    Asians eat whales, not fuck them. Duh.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

In some alternate universe, I wonder if there is a message board where women discuss doing fat guys...

Wood.

@Doog_de_Jour ?

@UWKatie ?

@Khaleesi ?
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,347 Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

Interesting question, but I'm more concerned whether any talk about doing old guys.
    How old? Asking for fren.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    FirePete said:

FirePete said:

Swaye said:

i still would take bj from a fat than a skinny chick any day. they just do it with better effort. effort matters
    Correct. A couple chubby ones, but I don’t need to do that like some of you.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

FirePete said:

FirePete said:

Swaye said:

Correct. A couple chubby ones, but I don’t need to do that like some of you.
    We must never judge

chuck said:

Between 16 and 80. You know...a grown ass man.
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,911
    chuck said:

chuck said:

• RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,677 Founders Club

Swaye said:

I fucked one last night I was so pissed off... I did fantasize she was skinny though
    I know you're being sarcastic, but no way is that a 2
    When the cleavage is 5 times larger than your own ass, I think you're in negative territory.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,677 Founders Club

In said universe, do you think the casual comeback is, "Well you don't fuck his beer belly"?
    chuck said:

chuck said:

My fren would like specifics.

chuck said:

chuck said:

Pics of your fren before I answer.

There was a hint in the age range I posted, by the way.
    chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Pics of your fren before I answer.

There was a hint in the age range I posted, by the way.
    68! That's my wheelhouse! I mean fren's wheelhouse! If you're only 40, hard pass.