Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

When you strike out with all the hot chicks and end up hooking up with the fat one at last call

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,972 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

Swaye said:

I don't trust anyone who has never fucked a fat chick. It's a character building moment in life, and without it, you aren't a real man. I thought so much of it as a personal development tool I did it two or three (dozen) tims.

I’ve never fucked a fat chick. I’m better than you, so I don’t need the personal development.
    You lying fuck J
    Only big tit skinny and rich doctors/lawyers behind the dumpsters at Applebees.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    edited November 2019
    Swaye said:

I don't trust anyone who has never fucked a fat chick. It's a character building moment in life, and without it, you aren't a real man. I thought so much of it as a personal development tool I did it two or three (dozen) tims.

I fucked one last night I was so pissed off... I did fantasize she was skinny though
    I actually did fuck a chick behind the dumpster at Applebees (she worked there) one time in high school. She was skinny and ended up working at hooters, but no big tits. Just a push up bra. Whatever. No fat chicks.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

Swaye said:

I fucked one last night I was so pissed off... I did fantasize she was skinny though
    I know you're being sarcastic, but no way is that a 2
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,945 Swaye's Wigwam
    FirePete said:

FirePete said:

my first six sexual experiences were with fat chicks at last call, i am no one to judge

Why am I not surprised that you were a virgin until 21?
    hey, what matters is that i lost it
    What are you going to do when you turn 22? I suggest a few rolls with chicks that have meth sores and missing teeth. Everyone does it 5-6 times or they aren't real men.

PurpleJ said:

I actually did fuck a chick behind the dumpster at Applebees (she worked there) one time in high school. She was skinny and ended up working at hooters, but no big tits. Just a push up bra. Whatever. No fat chicks.

Quite the Casanova
    Keep Ciara away from me!
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,567 Founders Club
    Slap the thigh and ride the wave baby
  • gabemarkskneegabemarksknee Member Posts: 336

Swaye said:

I know you're being sarcastic, but no way is that a 2
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    PurpleJ said:

Swaye said:

I’ve never fucked a fat chick. I’m better than you, so I don’t need the personal development.
    missed out on some great head
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,667 Standard Supporter
    I did but was at least smart enuff to never let them get on top
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    FirePete said:

Swaye said:

i still would take bj from a fat than a skinny chick any day. they just do it with better effort. effort matters
    That’s just some bullshit that is said, but isn’t really true.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

FirePete said:

Swaye said:

i still would take bj from a fat than a skinny chick any day. they just do it with better effort. effort matters
    That’s just some bullshit that is said, but isn’t really true.
    clearly you haven't fucked some whales in your day