Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Just like the net neutrality horseshit

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

The real horseshit is the entire GOP lining up to support that shitbag Ajit Pai, a former corporate attorney for Verizon, in advancing his agenda of helping monopolies like Verizon and AT&T kill competition in favor of directing traffic to their own platforms and services, by throttling access to competitor websites. He's the same shithead who is spearheading the forced rollout of 5g, along with rules that forbid local governments from effectively opposing the rollout of this untested and dangerous technology. Sounds like a real 'free market' sort of guy. A real DKG. Damone's kind of guy.

And that’s my point, dumbfuck. The monopoly can’t exist without your beloved government. Then they want to ride in and “fix it” by taking it over. Fuck off. Statist.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

The real horseshit is the entire GOP lining up to support that shitbag Ajit Pai, a former corporate attorney for Verizon, in advancing his agenda of helping monopolies like Verizon and AT&T kill competition in favor of directing traffic to their own platforms and services, by throttling access to competitor websites. He's the same shithead who is spearheading the forced rollout of 5g, along with rules that forbid local governments from effectively opposing the rollout of this untested and dangerous technology. Sounds like a real 'free market' sort of guy. A real DKG. Damone's kind of guy.

And that’s my point, dumbfuck. The monopoly can’t exist without your beloved government. Then they want to ride in and “fix it” by taking it over. Fuck off. Statist.
    Shredding net neutrality rules only helps the ISP monopolies consolidate power and destroy up and coming competition. Not to mention giving them the ability to decide what information you should have access to and what information you shouldn't. Why do you support that? I thought you liked the free market.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,607
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Problem with isp shit is that it's not a free market at all. It's terrible rigged bullshit
  • Options

Problem with isp shit is that it's not a free market at all. It's terrible rigged bullshit

Daboner hates the free market and thinks AT&T and Verizon need to have the power to decide what you do and don't have access to online.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Daboner hates the free market and thinks AT&T and Verizon need to have the power to decide what you do and don't have access to online.
    OregonBlitzFag hates the free market and thinks the government needs to have the power to decide what you do and don’t have access to online.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Rigged by the government
  • Options

OregonBlitzFag hates the free market and thinks the government needs to have the power to decide what you do and don’t have access to online.
    "I know you are but what am I."

You're making some really skrong arguments in support of your position.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,607
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Rigged by the government
    Yes. That was my point
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,038
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    I really hate it when my internet and cellphone are magnitudes better than 10 years ago. Unlike my commute on I-5. You want to turn the internet over to the same people who can't build a new bridge over the Columbia, can't build an Obamacare website, can't fix the Portland pot holes etc. Look at electricity prices in Cali. Like leftards and fascistscare about price and reliability for the working man.
  • Options

I really hate it when my internet and cellphone are magnitudes better than 10 years ago. Unlike my commute on I-5. You want to turn the internet over to the same people who can't build a new bridge over the Columbia, can't build an Obamacare website, can't fix the Portland pot holes etc. Look at electricity prices in Cali. Like leftards and fascistscare about price and reliability for the working man.

So I guess you're with DabonHer. You sound like a typical GOP, fall in line with everything the party does, stooge, they can do no wrong. Why? Because the democrats suck. Sorry, that's not a good enough reason to justify turning over the Internet to the ISP monopolies so they can have sole discretion over what info, apps, products, websites you and I have access to. I've already cited examples of what they are starting to do by way of throttling the competition. Keep toeing the party line though, like a good little minion. I'm guessing you also support Verizon shill, FCC chairman Ajit Pai's forced rollout of 5g. Your own local government is forbidden to oppose it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

So I guess you're with DabonHer. You sound like a typical GOP, fall in line with everything the party does, stooge, they can do no wrong. Why? Because the democrats suck. Sorry, that's not a good enough reason to justify turning over the Internet to the ISP monopolies so they can have sole discretion over what info, apps, products, websites you and I have access to. I've already cited examples of what they are starting to do by way of throttling the competition. Keep toeing the party line though, like a good little minion. I'm guessing you also support Verizon shill, FCC chairman Ajit Pai's forced rollout of 5g. Your own local government is forbidden to oppose it.
    OregonBlitzFag loves it when the government stifles the market, creates monopolies, the pretends to be the hero that breaks them up. Typical conservative stooge.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

"I know you are but what am I."

You're making some really skrong arguments in support of your position.

Still waiting for a strong argument , or any argument from you.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

Damone is always respectful of others.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Damone is always respectful of others.
    Go fuck yourself.

Nice white flag though.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    More respect and maturity.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

More respect and maturity.

More DIAFF
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    GWAD and OBK in bed together. I’m not surprised. Statists gonna State.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gwad said:

Sweet emotional reaction
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Are you really trying to equate potholes and shit to just ensuring that internet traffic isn't favored for one source over another?