Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Tweet o’ the day- Jesus edition

Options

Comments

• TurdBomber
    TurdBomber Member Posts: 19,784
    Options
    GDS said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Things ignorant people say.

Go read the Queer'an and you can see for yourself that Mohammed was a bloodthirsty warlord who called for violence against the infidel, conquering his lands, raping his women, among other atrocities.
    I know what your news source tells you. You can also find the same shit in the Bible.
    Provide the bible quote where Christians are commanded to kill or enslave any one who isn't.
    Deuteronomy 17

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
    Never heard of The Reformation, have you? That thing all other religions, except Islam, have experienced?

Nice Old Testament Pre-Reformation Quote tho.

Now can you please produce Tulsi's words you said you had, you lying parrot asshole @GDS.
    You should tell your boy sled that the old testament contains numerous references to killing non-believers but we no longer care.

Sad that you are still melting down that I posted inconvenient facts about your fantasy girl Tulsi. That you are so fucktardedly infatuated that you continue to lie about the multiple quotes I posted shows how desperately you need help. I hope for your sake you get it.
    Oh, so now they're "Inconvenient Facts." You said you had the "words" directly from Tulsi herself, lying asshole parrot @GDS. That's what I want to see.

You already tried to slither away with your vintage HondoBros attempt to post some OTHER words from Tulsi that "demonstrated" (in your opinion, and that's key) that she was soft on Assad, but of course, the words you posted said nothing of that sort, so you're still at square one, lying parrot asshole @GDS.

When are you gonna man-up and admit you ain't got shit, little boy?

We all know the answer: Never. Faggot.
  • TurdBomber
    TurdBomber Member Posts: 19,784
    edited November 2019
    Options
    GDS said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Go read the Queer'an and you can see for yourself that Mohammed was a bloodthirsty warlord who called for violence against the infidel, conquering his lands, raping his women, among other atrocities.
    I know what your news source tells you. You can also find the same shit in the Bible.
    Provide the bible quote where Christians are commanded to kill or enslave any one who isn't.
    Deuteronomy 17

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
    Never heard of The Reformation, have you? That thing all other religions, except Islam, have experienced?

Nice Old Testament Pre-Reformation Quote tho.

Now can you please produce Tulsi's words you said you had, you lying parrot asshole @GDS.
    You should tell your boy sled that the old testament contains numerous references to killing non-believers but we no longer care.

Sad that you are still melting down that I posted inconvenient facts about your fantasy girl Tulsi. That you are so fucktardedly infatuated that you continue to lie about the multiple quotes I posted shows how desperately you need help. I hope for your sake you get it.
    And plagiarizing @CirrhosisDawg - of all HondoBros - attempting to gaslight with the tremendously thud-worthy mental illness shtick?

Really, really sad @GDS. You're scraping the bottom of the barrel in your fit of desperation. I almost feel sorry for you at this point.

But I don't. Go fuck yourself and don't come back until you have those Tulsi words you promised. Thanks. Faggot.
  • YellowSnow
    YellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,305 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options

GDS said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Deuteronomy 17

Umm...that’s a real gotcha there. Lol. Who wants to tell him?

Hint: Christianity didn’t exist when that was written.

If you’re going to be an atheist, at least be a knowledgeable one.
    Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
  • MikeDamone
    MikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options

GDS said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Deuteronomy 17

Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
    If you’re using Mathew 5:17 to defend GDS’s Deuteronomy post then Mathew 5:17 doesn’t mean what you think it does.
  • RaceBannon
    RaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,648 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options
    The law was fulfilled in two commandments

Love the Lord your God and pay the IRS

Love your neighbor like yourself. Too bad most Americans hate themselves

The law was fulfilled though by Jesus. No need to walk around the wall blowing trumpets
  • MikeDamone
    Options

The law was fulfilled in two commandments

Love the Lord your God and pay the IRS

Love your neighbor like yourself. Too bad most Americans hate themselves

The law was fulfilled though by Jesus. No need to walk around the wall blowing trumpets

The word fulfill is hard
  • YellowSnow
    Options

GDS said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Deuteronomy 17

If you’re using Mathew 5:17 to defend GDS’s Deuteronomy post then Mathew 5:17 doesn’t mean what you think it does.
    I don't bash Christians about the OT. I don't care because almost no one takes that stuff seriously as opposed to something like 20% (maybe more) of Muslims who interpret the Koran literally. But where exactly in the NT did Jesus say that OT rules in books like Leviticus no longer apply?
  • PurpleThrobber
    PurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,429
    Options

GDS said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Deuteronomy 17

I don't bash Christians about the OT. I don't care because almost no one takes that stuff seriously as opposed to something like 20% (maybe more) of Muslims who interpret the Koran literally. But where exactly in the NT did Jesus say that OT rules in books like Leviticus no longer apply?
    The Old Testament said not fo spill one’s seed and the Throbber just can’t abide by that shit.

New Testament = brb, jo is ok and eternal life and shit which is cool.

• oregonblitzkrieg
    oregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Options

GDS said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Deuteronomy 17

For if there had been nothing wrong with that first covenant, no place would have been sought for another. 8 But God found fault with the people and said[b]:

“The days are coming, declares the Lord,
    when I will make a new covenant
    with the people of Israel
    and with the people of Judah.
    It will not be like the covenant
    I made with their ancestors
    when I took them by the hand
    to lead them out of Egypt,
    because they did not remain faithful to my covenant,
    and I turned away from them,
    declares the Lord.
    This is the covenant I will establish with the people of Israel
    after that time, declares the Lord.
    I will put my laws in their minds
    and write them on their hearts.
    I will be their God,
    and they will be my people.
    No longer will they teach their neighbor,
    or say to one another, ‘Know the Lord,’
    because they will all know me,
    from the least of them to the greatest.
    For I will forgive their wickedness
    and will remember their sins no more.”[c]

13 By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear.

Hebrews
  • TheKobeStopper
    TheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    Options
    “I did not come to abolish the laws of Moses or the writings of the prophets”

Jesus
  • MikeDamone
    Options

“I did not come to abolish the laws of Moses or the writings of the prophets”

Jesus

JFC. are you that dumb?
  • MikeDamone
    edited November 2019
    Options

GDS said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Deuteronomy 17

Dude. Is that a serious question? Or have you spent literally zero time on this. I love us atheists, but ones who have zero knowledge of the Bible etc. are embarrassing. At least understand what you’re rejecting.

Look no further than the above mentioned Mathew 5:17 for your answer.
  • YellowSnow
    Options

GDS said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Deuteronomy 17

Dude. Is that a serious question? Or have you spent literally zero time on this. I love us atheists, but ones who have zero knowledge of the Bible etc. are embarrassing. At least understand what you’re rejecting.

It’s a honest question Damone. I don’t know scripture as well as a many of you guys. I’ve never studied the Bible that much and I wasn’t raised in a religious household. That said, one doesn’t need to be a theological expert to form a conclusion on whether God exists. You either believe or you don’t.
  • Pitchfork51
    Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,721
    Options

GDS said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Deuteronomy 17

It’s a honest question Damone. I don’t know scripture as well as a many of you guys. I’ve never studied the Bible that much and I wasn’t raised in a religious household. That said, one doesn’t need to be a theological expert to form a conclusion on whether God exists. You either believe or you don’t.
    The fact that pumpy is still trying to make sense about football leaves me square in the "no God" camp. A righteous God would strike him down.
  • TheKobeStopper
    Options

GDS said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Deuteronomy 17

The Christian books are choose your own adventure, they say whatever you want them to say. That’s why every Christian has their own snowflake version of beliefs.

Don’t be fooled by his act, he’s not an atheist. Look at the language he used. He thinks understanding the teachings of Jesus has something to do with atheism. He’s stupid. That’s why he doesn’t say a single fucking word throughout this thread about the sermon on the mount as sledog and obk embarrass themselves. He pretends to be some impartial observer but only attacks left ideas and never says anything about the right worse than “I don’t agree with that” and that’s even harsh for what he normally says.

If you pretend you’re in the middle but always side with the right, it makes the left seem “extreme”. But he’s just a republican theist.
  • TheKobeStopper
    Options

GDS said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Deuteronomy 17

Whether you think god exists or not doesn’t preclude one from understanding the Bible, it’s historical significance and the intricacies of the text. When people unabashedly put out what GDS did as some kind of gotcha moment it’s embarrassing.
    Literally said the opposite a post earlier. Tell me Mike, do you have a firm understanding of every religion? Because you’re an “atheist” obviously you must understand every religion you’ve rejected.