Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tweet o’ the day- Jesus edition

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Things ignorant people say.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,044
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Over 27,000 fucking times
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

Go read the Queer'an and you can see for yourself that Mohammed was a bloodthirsty warlord who called for violence against the infidel, conquering his lands, raping his women, among other atrocities.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

Go read the Queer'an and you can see for yourself that Mohammed was a bloodthirsty warlord who called for violence against the infidel, conquering his lands, raping his women, among other atrocities.
    I know what your news source tells you. You can also find the same shit in the Bible.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,299
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Atheism - killed millions of people in the 20th century.

Statism and personality cults in the form of Hitler, Stalin and Mao are not atheism. They are state religions.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

The state is the only God to the godless commies.

And they'll kill you if you say differently. But the right people haven't tried.......

So in terms of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness are we talking Catholic God or Protestant God?
    They’re the same.
    You're joking right? Do you think modern Western liberal democracy comes more from the Protestant tradition or Catholic one? Which was more statist and hierarchical?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Statism and personality cults in the form of Hitler, Stalin and Mao are not atheism. They are state religions.
    Pretty much like the left in the USA now
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,674
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I know what your news source tells you. You can also find the same shit in the Bible.
    Provide the bible quote where Christians are commanded to kill or enslave any one who isn't.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Pretty much like the left in the USA now
    Yup.
  • Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,722
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I've read the Bible several times and must have missed this in the New Testament. Can you show me where Jesus (who was very apolitical) had these commandments? I'll be waiting over here.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Provide the bible quote where Christians are commanded to kill or enslave any one who isn't.
    Deuteronomy 17

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,782
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Guns don't kill people. But religion, or lack thereof, does?
    If everyone followed the example of Jesus, or at least gave it their best effort, the Soviet Union, Communist China, Pol Pot's Cambodia, Nazi Germany, never would have existed. Hth.
    And if people followed the teachings of Muhammad, ISIS and al queda wouldn't exist.

Your point?
    Which people? See the conundrum yet?
  • Options

2001400ex said:

That was only after he became syphilitic and married a 9 year old. Be reasonable.
  • Options
    GDS said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Deuteronomy 17

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
    Never heard of The Reformation, have you? That thing all other religions, except Islam, have experienced?

Nice Old Testament Pre-Reformation Quote tho.

Now can you please produce Tulsi's words you said you had, you lying parrot asshole @GDS.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    GDS said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Deuteronomy 17

Old Testament. Jesus wasn't around back then. Neither were Christians. Try again. Or don't, because you won't find anything that equates Jesus to a murdering warlord like Mohammed.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470

GDS said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Deuteronomy 17

Never heard of The Reformation, have you? That thing all other religions, except Islam, have experienced?

Nice Old Testament Pre-Reformation Quote tho.

Now can you please produce Tulsi's words you said you had, you lying parrot asshole @GDS.
    You should tell your boy sled that the old testament contains numerous references to killing non-believers but we no longer care.

Sad that you are still melting down that I posted inconvenient facts about your fantasy girl Tulsi. That you are so fucktardedly infatuated that you continue to lie about the multiple quotes I posted shows how desperately you need help. I hope for your sake you get it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

GDS said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Deuteronomy 17

Old Testament. Jesus wasn't around back then. Neither were Christians. Try again. Or don't, because you won't find anything that equates Jesus to a murdering warlord like Mohammed.
    Most Christians are cafeteria Christians anyhow, meaning they run through the buffet line and pick and chose which old testament morsels to partake in or not- i.e., gays are bad, but we don't really stone adulterers to death.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter

GDS said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Deuteronomy 17

Most Christians are cafeteria Christians anyhow, meaning they run through the buffet line and pick and chose which old testament morsels to partake in or not- i.e., gays are bad, but we don't really stone adulterers to death.
    Can we still toss them off of buildings or do I have to sign up for Islam in order to be able to do that?

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,674
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    GDS said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Deuteronomy 17

New testament sparky. So you know zero about Christianity?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Deuteronomy 17

Can we still toss them off of buildings or do I have to sign up for Islam in order to be able to do that?