Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

If Eason isn't coming back...

Why would he play another down for UW? Season is over, games are meaningless, he clearly doesn't bleed purple, this OL isn't helping him nor are the receivers. Just tell Pete his knee or back is tweaked and he's not good to go. Don't risk another performance like today or injury.

Comments

• Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

What makes you think Eason doesn't care? Of the many disappointments this season, he isnt one of them for me. He has some shortcomings and room to grow, but he has given us the best QB play we've had in many years. He has played well enough for a competent team to be 7-2 right now.

I think he cares, apparently more than many long time purple bleeders. I just wouldn't risk guaranteed millions to keep showing up to be let down by the Fullers and Opera Boys and the OL and *redacted*. This is a team full of losers... If you're not coming back to win big next year, hang it up now.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Eason is coming back, so is Molden, Hunter and every other Junior that rally didn’t ball out this year

If Hunter comes back he is fs and deserves the knee.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Eason is coming back, so is Molden, Hunter and every other Junior that rally didn’t ball out this year

He’s not even the top Tight End on this team.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    >Hunter Bryant is the only one who will leave.

Eason has shown he isn’t NFL ready. Mentioning molden as a potential candidate to leave early is laughable
    Awfully definitive... they could all leave or stay.
  • Options

Think through that rationale again and get back to me.
  • Options
    edited November 2019

I’m thinking....
    What’s he leaving early for? A large slower WR? Who can’t block like a tight end. He’s no Dissly or Otton? Who’s drafting him day one or 2?
  • Options

I’m thinking....
    What’s he leaving early for? A large slower WR? Who can’t block like a tight end. He’s no Dissly or Otton? Who’s drafting him day one or 2?
    I said think through your rationale. Which made no sense. If Bryant is an early round talent, which every single Husky poster on this board has said at least once, then the fact that another TE in a different situation may arguably be better really has no bearing on whether Bryant should leave. That's my point to you.

On the original point, I only know what I read here, and Black Beast, I"ve been told, is a FREAK. Talk your doog friends out of it. I myself DRGAF either way.
  • Options

I’m thinking....
    He compares very much to Evan Engram on the Giants who I believe was a 2nd round pick.
    I’d say no. If Hunter Bryant runs a 4.4 then possibly. I’d say Based on routes and how’s he’s looked after knee injury he’s more like 4.7

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-combine/0ap3000000790059/Evan-Engram-runs-an-official-4-42-40-yard-dash
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,473
    I think Hunter and Ahmed are leaving, but everyone else will return
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

I think Hunter and Ahmed are leaving, but everyone else will return

Where is Ahmed going? Joining psalm whooshingon the lucrative rugby circuit?
    Ahmed should go.

Newton is/was better than him

Ahmed will test very well in the underwear olympics, he should get paid now before he spends an entire season ceding carries to Newton and showing he still can’t break a tackle.

• Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    Eason is going to get a top 20 overall grade regardless how the rest of this season plays out just based on his physical potential.

Can someone tell me what the contract difference is in the NFL is between a top 20 overall this year and a top 5 overall pick next year?
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,148

What makes you think Eason doesn't care? Of the many disappointments this season, he isnt one of them for me. He has some shortcomings and room to grow, but he has given us the best QB play we've had in many years. He has played well enough for a competent team to be 7-2 right now.

This is the most analysis I think I’ve seen from you in quite some time.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,979
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Houhusky said:

Eason is going to get a top 20 overall grade regardless how the rest of this season plays out just based on his physical potential.

Can someone tell me what the contract difference is in the NFL is between a top 20 overall this year and a top 5 overall pick next year?

About $10 million over 4 years.