Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Reason says Trump presidency hasn’t met promises.

Comments

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Daddy’s candidacy was never about more than the revenge of the common (white) man against serious policy making, knowledge and expertise. It has been a spectacular success!

Real Conservatives always play the race card.
    Real conservatives defend trump and his near zero presidency.
    Real conservatives want less government

They don't worship at the altar of the state. Like you
    Real conservatives support tariffs and trade protectionism for unskilled laggards.
    But I don't support tariffs and trade protectionism for unskilled laggards. Real bigots only criticize white people who they think are "unskilled laggards" and say nothing about blacks and Hispanics because they vote the way he likes and he doesn't think they are as capable as white people and thus should be held to a lower standard.
    The guy who mows my yard writes clearer English than the embarrassment you just posted.

Assuming I interpreted the intended point of your nonsensical post, the difference is that unskilled, uneducated economic laggards voted for trump because he promised statist protectionism. If you didn’t vote for trump, you were willing to compete on your skills and abilities in a free market. Who voted for trump trumptard?
    Pussy can't even mow his own lawn. Jesus.
    I could. I don’t have to. That’s the difference between you and me.
    I don’t mow mine either. A white guy does it for me. CD the racist on display again.
    I awarded my landscaper contract following an open competition. I received three proposals. I weighted the proposals based on experience & fees. Why are you so obsessed with race? It’s just like your insistence that tariffs are an attempt to help hardworking poor people but remain absolutely silent regarding rent control and minimum wage. Weird.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2019

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Daddy’s candidacy was never about more than the revenge of the common (white) man against serious policy making, knowledge and expertise. It has been a spectacular success!

Real conservatives support tariffs and trade protectionism for unskilled laggards.
    But I don't support tariffs and trade protectionism for unskilled laggards. Real bigots only criticize white people who they think are "unskilled laggards" and say nothing about blacks and Hispanics because they vote the way he likes and he doesn't think they are as capable as white people and thus should be held to a lower standard.
    The guy who mows my yard writes clearer English than the embarrassment you just posted.

Assuming I interpreted the intended point of your nonsensical post, the difference is that unskilled, uneducated economic laggards voted for trump because he promised statist protectionism. If you didn’t vote for trump, you were willing to compete on your skills and abilities in a free market. Who voted for trump trumptard?
    Me either, I use underaged minority labor who call me their daddy
  • Options
    Trump
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

So you’ve said. You proudly proclaim your pedophilia here every day.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Trump

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

So you’ve said. You proudly proclaim your pedophilia here every day.
    Yeah I proclaimed that right after you proclaimed your desire to gargle Trump’s balls
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Bump.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Once again, CD shitting on hard working blue collar workers who his party pretends to care about. Unless they really don’t and are just pandering for union votes.
    Your astute powers of observation and accuracy rival OBK.
    Your racism rivals OBK. Constantly shitting on hard working blue collar Americans says a lot about you. Thats what leftists think though. Disgusting.
    Confusing racism with zero tolerance immigration policies like a good Hondo Bro does.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2019

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I don’t mow mine either. A white guy does it for me. CD the racist on display again.
    I awarded my landscaper contract following an open competition. I received three proposals. I weighted the proposals based on experience & fees. Why are you so obsessed with race? It’s just like your insistence that tariffs are an attempt to help hardworking poor people but remain absolutely silent regarding rent control and minimum wage. Weird.
    No-one cares about your dumb story. Only that you're too weak to push a lawnmower.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

No-one cares about your dumb story. Only that you're too weak to push a lawnmower.
    Noc but you.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Yet you just see the landscaper as cheap illiterate labor just as you view all blue collar people

When did I insist tariffs help anyone? Pleas find that quote. You think they do, that’s why you’re against them. Not because it’s bad economics, but some weird emotional feelings based hatred that you think they help blue collar people. You know, the trumptrash as you called them.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Yet you just see the landscaper as cheap illiterate labor just as you view all blue collar people

When did I insist tariffs help anyone? Pleas find that quote. You think they do, that’s why you’re against them. Not because it’s bad economics, but some weird emotional feelings based hatred that you think they help blue collar people. You know, the trumptrash as you called them.
    In other words, you are too drunk to post anything coherent. What’s wrong with trumptrash? Please expand.
  • Options
    edited November 2019

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Noc but you.
    Weak men are a danger to society. Imagine a world of nothing but CD-like she-males. 100% manicures and estrogen.

It's good that you acknowledge that your lawn-boy is much more of a man than you, though. Takes guts.
  • Options
    Someone has to use intelligence and skill to create wealth in this country. I am proud to accept that responsibility. Imagine if we had to rely on you? I’m sure you do a great job mowing the yard though.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

In other words, you are too drunk to post anything coherent. What’s wrong with trumptrash? Please expand.
    You tell me. You’re the one who hates blue collar workers
  • Options

Someone has to use intelligence and skill to create wealth in this country. I am proud to accept that responsibility. Imagine if we had to rely on you? I’m sure you do a great job mowing the yard though.

Skill? Maybe.

Intelligence? Demonstrably not.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Once again, CD shitting on hard working blue collar workers who his party pretends to care about. Unless they really don’t and are just pandering for union votes.
    Your astute powers of observation and accuracy rival OBK.
    Your racism rivals OBK. Constantly shitting on hard working blue collar Americans says a lot about you. Thats what leftists think though. Disgusting.
    Confusing racism with zero tolerance immigration policies like a good Hondo Bro does.
    OBK and CD. Two sides of the same retarded coin
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Trumptrash, the least productive and most inefficient element or the US economy, vote for tariffs, protectionism and isolationism because they can’t compete.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Trumptrash, the least productive and most inefficient element or the US economy, vote for tariffs, protectionism and isolationism because they can’t compete.
    Racist post from a racist poster. Nothing new. Emotional identity politics from a low IQ voter
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

If you want to compete with Mexicans for jobs, move to Mexico. Gtfo.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Racist post from a racist poster. Nothing new. Emotional identity politics from a low IQ voter
    I knew you’d post that. So predictable. You have no response.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I knew you’d post that. So predictable. You have no response.
    Response to what? You’re racist drunken rambling? OBK and CD. Birds of a feather