Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Reason says Trump presidency hasn’t met promises.

Comments

• Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,454
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    When one side is planning to fraudulently take away my vote because they can't get over the fact they lost an election, not much is going to get done. Although I will say he has gotten more done with zero cooperation than any President in history. The rats' scorched earth plan for our country so that they can get their power back does not lend itself to two sided legislation. I actually think it is funny anyone would write about it as if it was something Trump could control but that is par for the course these days. Block legislation, make up bullshit so that you can impeach him, tie his administration up in fake legal efforts. Stopping Trump is the only agenda for the left.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,070
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Why is everyone so upset at him then?

Sounds like he just needs more tim
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,330
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Daddy’s candidacy was never about more than the revenge of the common (white) man against serious policy making, knowledge and expertise. It has been a spectacular success!
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Daddy’s candidacy was never about more than the revenge of the common (white) man against serious policy making, knowledge and expertise. It has been a spectacular success!

Real Conservatives always play the race card.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN13I10B
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Real conservatives defend trump and his near zero presidency.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Ha ha ha "Serious policy making"? You mean those 256 bills by House Reps that sat on Dingy Harry's desk while BO was president? That kind of "serious policy making, knowledge and expertise"?

All the corruption by BO was taken as "serious policy making, knowledge and expertise" by you? Red lines? Were they serious too? Solyndra? Lying to the American public about their healthcare? Jets full of cash in the middle of the night to the worlds biggest exporter of terror? Still look like "serious policy making, knowledge and expertise"? Sucking Putins dick and letting him know on an open fucking mic that he would give away our protection once he was re-elected? Who can forget "shovel ready" The list of what you call "serious policy making, knowledge and expertise" by BO goes on and fucking on.

What a fucking joke you have become. You wouldn't know "serious policy making, knowledge and expertise" if it bit you in the ass.
  • Options

HHusky said:

Ha ha ha "Serious policy making"? You mean those 256 bills by House Reps that sat on Dingy Harry's desk while BO was president? That kind of "serious policy making, knowledge and expertise"?

All the corruption by BO was taken as "serious policy making, knowledge and expertise" by you? Red lines? Were they serious too? Solyndra? Lying to the American public about their healthcare? Jets full of cash in the middle of the night to the worlds biggest exporter of terror? Still look like "serious policy making, knowledge and expertise"? Sucking Putins dick and letting him know on an open fucking mic that he would give away our protection once he was re-elected? Who can forget "shovel ready" The list of what you call "serious policy making, knowledge and expertise" by BO goes on and fucking on.

What a fucking joke you have become. You wouldn't know "serious policy making, knowledge and expertise" if it bit you in the ass.
    Some people just can’t take a compliment, I guess.
  • Options
    Bend over, cirrhosis will give you your compliment.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Trump hasn't been that great a conservative on things like spending. Been pretty good on Judges, great on the tax cuts. Which Rat would have been more conservative than Trump? Give me their name and I'll vote for them next election.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I don't divide Americans by skin color O'Keefed, appears you do.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Trump should be nicer to Iran and send them more money

https://foxnews.com/world/iran-islamic-law-strict-severe-inhuman-punishment

That's what real conservatives do.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Which Rat would have been more conservative than Trump? Give me their name and I'll vote for them next election.
    Bull Connor. I know being dead isn’t disqualifying for you.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Real conservatives want less government

They don't worship at the altar of the state. Like you
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I don't divide Americans by skin color O'Keefed, appears you do.
    Your census form gonna be incomplete next year?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Which Rat would have been more conservative than Trump? Give me their name and I'll vote for them next election.
    Is he in the race? Btw, is troubling to you that the Rat party's candidate got the lowest % of the white vote last election?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Is he in the race? Btw, is troubling to you that the Rat party's candidate got the lowest % of the white vote last election?
    Reagan wasn’t running either. That’s who you voted for, unless you lied.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Reagan wasn’t running either. That’s who you voted for, unless you lied.
    Shocking, the Kunt dodges the question.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Real conservatives want less government

They don't worship at the altar of the state. Like you
    Real conservatives support tariffs and trade protectionism for unskilled laggards.