Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Reason says Trump presidency hasn’t met promises.

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Daddy’s candidacy was never about more than the revenge of the common (white) man against serious policy making, knowledge and expertise. It has been a spectacular success!

Real Conservatives always play the race card.
    Real conservatives defend trump and his near zero presidency.
    Real conservatives want less government

They don't worship at the altar of the state. Like you
    Real conservatives support tariffs and trade protectionism for unskilled laggards.
    Once again, CD shitting on hard working blue collar workers who his party pretends to care about. Unless they really don’t and are just pandering for union votes.
    Your astute powers of observation and accuracy rival OBK.
    Your racism rivals OBK. Constantly shitting on hard working blue collar Americans says a lot about you. Thats what leftists think though. Disgusting.
    I’ll shit on anyone that votes for higher taxes on US consumers through tariffs that add another layer of statism, bureaucracy and government to an already grotesquely inefficient system. A so-called libertarian like yourself won’t.
    Of course I hate tariffs. I’ve said so many times. I hate them on the basis of economics. You hate them because you see them as an attempt to help people you hate. I hate tariffs, but I don’t angrily and openly spout racism and insults to hard working blue collar Americans. That’s the issue for you. It’s not economics at all for you. Get it, turbo?
    Bingo
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Daddy’s candidacy was never about more than the revenge of the common (white) man against serious policy making, knowledge and expertise. It has been a spectacular success!

Real conservatives support tariffs and trade protectionism for unskilled laggards.
    Once again, CD shitting on hard working blue collar workers who his party pretends to care about. Unless they really don’t and are just pandering for union votes.
    Your racism rivals OBK. Constantly shitting on hard working blue collar Americans says a lot about you. Thats what leftists think though. Disgusting.
    I’ll shit on anyone that votes for higher taxes on US consumers through tariffs that add another layer of statism, bureaucracy and government to an already grotesquely inefficient system. A so-called libertarian like yourself won’t.
    Of course I hate tariffs. I’ve said so many times. I hate them on the basis of economics. You hate them because you see them as an attempt to help people you hate. I hate tariffs, but I don’t angrily and openly spout racism and insults to hard working blue collar Americans. That’s the issue for you. It’s not economics at all for you. Get it, turbo?
    Bingo
    CD loves higher taxes. He just wants higher taxes and spending to go to what he supports. If higher taxes go to help blue collar workers he loses his shit.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Tariffs are an attempt to help people I hate? You don’t care about economics in the least if that’s how you justify trumpism.
    Playing stupid El Monte, or are you really this dumb?
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Your tolerance for taxes on US consumers through tariffs because they are an attempt to help hardworking poor people is admirable. The rent control and minimum wage lobby appreciate your support too.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Your tolerance for taxes on US consumers through tariffs because they are an attempt to help hardworking poor people is admirable. The rent control and minimum wage lobby appreciate your support too.
    El Monte doubles down on his stupidity. That's not what he said El Monte, so you're either lying or you're dumb as dog shit. I hope the guy who mows your lawn isn't as dumb as you El Monte.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Tariffs are an attempt to help people I hate? You don’t care about economics in the least if that’s how you justify trumpism.
    Yes, that exactly it. I justified trumpism? Show me that quote.

I don’t want tariffs on the basis of economics. You love taxes, but not ones that might benefit are people you hate. For you it’s identity politics. It’s emotional. Like a girl on her period you react out of emotion. It’s not facts and data, it’s about how you feel.

We all see it. Deny it all you want. But it’s evident by the language you use. You’re a disgusting piece of shit. You really are.
    “It’s emotional.”
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I have zero tolerance of tariffs, rent control or minimum wage. Show me were I ever supported tariffs. It’s bad economics. You on the other hand love taxes and regulations as long as they hit the people you hate and don’t go to people you hate. It’s an emotional feelings based decision for you. Much like this little meltdown you’re having.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I have zero tolerance of tariffs, rent control or minimum wage. Show me were I ever supported tariffs. It’s bad economics. You on the other hand love taxes and regulations as long as they hit the people you hate and don’t go to people you hate. It’s an emotional feelings based decision for you. Much like this little meltdown you’re having.
    Meltdown. Emotional. Feelings. Potd.

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,129
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    CD does have a huge tolerance for chicom IP theft and unfair trade. Keep rooting for the away team.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

CD does have a huge tolerance for chicom IP theft and unfair trade. Keep rooting for the away team.

He feels that's just all part of the competition and if you don't like having your IP ripped off you should compete harder.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Meltdown. Emotional. Feelings. Potd.

White flag POTD
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,071
    Swaye's Wigwam
    California statewide rent control goes into effect

Anyone find where El Monte opened his fat mouth?

• Options

Was there a thread? Did you or damone post your opposition? Lots of pro trump tariff threads I reply to. Weird that there aren’t any rent control threads I can post in.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Was there a thread? Did you or damone post your opposition? Lots of pro trump tariff threads I reply to. Weird that there aren’t any rent control threads I can post in.
    Post away. Idiot.

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/comment/847305#Comment_847305
  • Options

Post away. Idiot.

Lol!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2019

Post away. Idiot.

Lol!
    White Flag!! So why didn’t you respond to my sarcastic rent control comment in opposition to rent control? It’s right there.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2019

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

But I don't support tariffs and trade protectionism for unskilled laggards. Real bigots only criticize white people who they think are "unskilled laggards" and say nothing about blacks and Hispanics because they vote the way he likes and he doesn't think they are as capable as white people and thus should be held to a lower standard.
    The guy who mows my yard writes clearer English than the embarrassment you just posted.

Assuming I interpreted the intended point of your nonsensical post, the difference is that unskilled, uneducated economic laggards voted for trump because he promised statist protectionism. If you didn’t vote for trump, you were willing to compete on your skills and abilities in a free market. Who voted for trump trumptard?
    Pussy can't even mow his own lawn. Jesus.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

But I don't support tariffs and trade protectionism for unskilled laggards. Real bigots only criticize white people who they think are "unskilled laggards" and say nothing about blacks and Hispanics because they vote the way he likes and he doesn't think they are as capable as white people and thus should be held to a lower standard.
    The guy who mows my yard writes clearer English than the embarrassment you just posted.

Assuming I interpreted the intended point of your nonsensical post, the difference is that unskilled, uneducated economic laggards voted for trump because he promised statist protectionism. If you didn’t vote for trump, you were willing to compete on your skills and abilities in a free market. Who voted for trump trumptard?
    I could. I don’t have to. That’s the difference between you and me.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2019

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I don’t mow mine either. A white guy does it for me. CD the racist on display again.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Your wife and mother say the same thing. To you.