Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

WEPs (White Evangelical Protestants)

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Doogles said:

This is the biggest loser post I've seen in awhile.

"If we lose it's because religious whites will vote for Trump no matter what"!!!!

Yeah I'm sure Shane, Freeme, and the rest of the LGBQT community will really consider keeping their options open at the voting booth.

It's the old Rat playbook where they try and accuse religious whites of being hypocrites because they aren't letting their religion dictate their voting. Meanwhile because Rats have no moral standards, you can never accuse them of being hypocrites.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,572
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

"Forty-seven percent of WEPs say that Trump’s behavior makes no difference to their support. Thirty-one percent say there is almost nothing that Trump could do to forfeit their approval. This is preemptive permission for any violation of the moral law or the constitutional order. It is not support; it is obeisance.

An extraordinary 99 percent of Republican WEPs oppose the impeachment and removal of the president — which probably puts me in the smallest political minority I have ever had the honor of occupying.

If Trump survives the impeachment process and somehow wins a second term, many explanations will be offered. It may be that the Democratic Party went too far left, or picked a nominee with a glass jaw, or couldn’t swim against the political tide of a good economy. But there will be one reason behind all of these reasons: because evangelicals lost their taste for character and gave their blessing to corruption. And this grand act of hypocrisy would mark them for a generation."

-Michael Gerson (emphasis added)

Hey HH, can you or your Mr. Gerson give us details on exactly what corruption Trump has done?

This is the 16th time I have asked you libs and no one including you has ever been able to provide any specific instances of corruption.

Come on counselor, give it a shot.
    We're past arguing about what he's done and onto arguing about whether he should be removed from office, Atl. Please try to keep up.
    No, we aren't counselor. That is not the way it works, regardless of your FEELINGS.
    Deep state or everyone stays thirsty!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,567
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

We don't live in a theocracy and as a decades old christian I've voted for plenty of moral reprobates like Bill Clinton. So the fuck what?

Trump is better than any alternative out there today. And its not close

Again, work on finding someone worth voting for. Attacking Trump voters is a stupid strategy even for you

Clinton was a skirt chaser. Daddy is corrupt. Different things.
    Bullshit

Clinton was corrupt to the core just like his fake wife

Chasing skirts is the only thing that sticks to Trump and no one cares. Its just sex
    Yes, yes. Who can forget that time Clinton withheld military aid while waiting for a foreign ally to publicly announce an investigation into Bob Dole?
    What are you babbling about? I thought Trump colluded with Russia. Or obstructed justice with Mueller.

I've read the Ukraine transcript. You can't be serious that this is NOW the thing

Pathetic
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,546
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

"Forty-seven percent of WEPs say that Trump’s behavior makes no difference to their support. Thirty-one percent say there is almost nothing that Trump could do to forfeit their approval. This is preemptive permission for any violation of the moral law or the constitutional order. It is not support; it is obeisance.

An extraordinary 99 percent of Republican WEPs oppose the impeachment and removal of the president — which probably puts me in the smallest political minority I have ever had the honor of occupying.

If Trump survives the impeachment process and somehow wins a second term, many explanations will be offered. It may be that the Democratic Party went too far left, or picked a nominee with a glass jaw, or couldn’t swim against the political tide of a good economy. But there will be one reason behind all of these reasons: because evangelicals lost their taste for character and gave their blessing to corruption. And this grand act of hypocrisy would mark them for a generation."

Hey HH, can you or your Mr. Gerson give us details on exactly what corruption Trump has done?

This is the 16th time I have asked you libs and no one including you has ever been able to provide any specific instances of corruption.

Come on counselor, give it a shot.
    We're past arguing about what he's done and onto arguing about whether he should be removed from office, Atl. Please try to keep up.
    No, we aren't counselor. That is not the way it works, regardless of your FEELINGS.
    Deep state or everyone stays thirsty!
    That's what I thought. Still no details on any corrupt acts. You just FEEL like he is corrupt and are willing to illegally prosecute someone based on those really, really BIG FEELINGS.

You are ridiculous and weak.
  • Options
    Doogles said:

"If we lose it's because religious whites will vote for Trump no matter what"!!!!

Yeah I'm sure Shane, Freeme, and the rest of the LGBQT community will really consider keeping their options open at the voting booth.

More importantly, it will confirm my impression of religious, white Republicans. Winning!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

We don't live in a theocracy and as a decades old christian I've voted for plenty of moral reprobates like Bill Clinton. So the fuck what?

Again, work on finding someone worth voting for. Attacking Trump voters is a stupid strategy even for you

Bullshit

Chasing skirts is the only thing that sticks to Trump and no one cares. Its just sex
    Yes, yes. Who can forget that time Clinton withheld military aid while waiting for a foreign ally to publicly announce an investigation into Bob Dole?
    What are you babbling about? I thought Trump colluded with Russia. Or obstructed justice with Mueller.

I've read the Ukraine transcript. You can't be serious that this is NOW the thing

Pathetic
    He confessed in the transcript and asked them to "manufacture" dirt on Biden. It's all right there in black and white man!!!!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Doogles said:

More importantly, it will confirm my impression of religious, white Republicans. Winning!
    Gee why wouldn't they vote for a party filled with religious bigots?

Just don't say anything bad about Muslims
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,639
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Dems are fucking retarded

No they are actually evil.
  • Options

HHusky said:

Doogles said:

I don't discriminate between superstitions, Race. I know some people just need them. But I do judge.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Doogles said:

I don't discriminate between superstitions, Race. I know some people just need them. But I do judge.
    Yes you do just like the rest of the left. Muslims good - Christians and Jews bad

The Muslims shit on everything you believe and you can't suck hard enough
    Yeah, we never hear about the nice Christian guy who would never hurt a fly from O'Keefed. But let someone speak poorly of a Muslim and O'Keefed is Johnny on the spot.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Doogles said:

Yes you do just like the rest of the left. Muslims good - Christians and Jews bad

"The Muslims" are no more monolithic than "the Christians" or "the Jews".
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Doogles said:

See?

And yet you were fine with your monolithic smear of Christians
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Doogles said:

See?

That's different.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Doogles said:

See?

Actually, the "monolithic smear" was filled with numbers and shit, as Gasbag would say.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

I actually agree with this to a degree. Evangelicals going all in for Trump, despite his past, has not been a good look for consistency.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,032
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Bullshit

Were you born stupid or do you work at it?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

HHusky said:

I actually agree with this to a degree. Evangelicals going all in for Trump, despite his past, has not been a good look for consistency.
    Why not?