Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Utes ‘know what they are after’ as Utah climbs into top 10

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,672 Founders Club
    We used to have a good record against a lot of teams until we didn't

This is Utah's shot at a big win with a lot on the line. I think they win but I don't have to like it. But they get some respect until they don't

It wouldn't be the biggest upset in history to win at home but it would be a big win this year for us
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,912

dnc said:

Utah sucks guys. For fucks sake

DISAGREE
    Our shitty program is 12-1 against them, they lost to fucking backup QB USC, they have Huntley as their QB, they play fucking Britain Covey.

Care to explain how they don't suck? Fucking doog. They have played no one good and lost to a shitty USC team. Really impressive wins over Boov, Cuog, and NIU....
    They wont have to be great or even good to beat a (s)crappy UW squad at home.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    UW likely needs to get to 31 again to have a good shot at winning

There’s really little we can do at this point to scheme away our lack of ILB play against a team that wants to run downhill
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,986 Founders Club

This is Utah's shot at a big win with a lot on the line. I think they win but I don't have to like it. But they get some respect until they don't

It wouldn't be the biggest upset in history to win at home but it would be a big win this year for us

Is it big enough to rush the field if we? win?
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,817 Swaye's Wigwam
    I don’t want to get raped...
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,744

But we will forever be undefeated against Puget Sound.

But we will forever be undefeated against Puget Sound.
    And Aberdeen High
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited October 2019
    Stalin, UW will beat Utes. I called a UU-UO split preseason, and stand by it wrong or right. Pup at least stands by predictions...thee only on this fucking bored (boy ill say)

However, in PacChamp°, Utah defense will disrupt Perbert into oblivion. Huntley and moss will keep duck porous D on heels all night. Pup really likes Utes in this game.

If not for a routine dropped checkdown to Pleasant on 1st drive, and Hamden-pleasant shit show wildcat attempt, UW beats Ducks going away. Disgusting loss by the better team.

Again, wrong Pac12 team ranked #7. Thats Wasatch boys
    If Utah loses to UW they may not get to play Oregon
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Could be Race. Lets hope not.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,537 Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

There’s really little we can do at this point to scheme away our lack of ILB play against a team that wants to run downhill

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Tequilla said:

As opposed to uphill?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Stalin, UW will beat Utes. I called a UU-UO split preseason, and stand by it wrong or right. Pup at least stands by predictions...thee only on this fucking bored (boy ill say)

However, in PacChamp°, Utah defense will disrupt Perbert into oblivion. Huntley and moss will keep duck porous D on heels all night. Pup really likes Utes in this game.

If not for a routine dropped checkdown to Pleasant on 1st drive, and Hamden-pleasant shit show wildcat attempt, UW beats Ducks going away. Disgusting loss by the better team.

The Pleasant drop was big. There was nobody around him. It would have been nice to have built an even bigger lead and gotten Oregon to throw more instead of methodically beating us down the field by running and converting 3rd downs.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    God damn I hate the yoots
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,986 Founders Club

So UW is the better team but you picked Oregon to win the north?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,537 Founders Club

So UW is the better team but you picked Oregon to win the north?

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,567 Founders Club
    They're a four loss school until they aren't. Nothing I've seen has convinced me otherwise. The playoff talk is silly.

I think we win Saturday.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000

Covey is out

Don't have him to concuss this time

Damn. I was looking forward to it.