Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,986 Founders Club
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,597
  • 89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2019

Give Skinny 2.5 seconds to launch it deep and we'll see if Utah has improved any back there since USC

Maybe, maybe not. But you sure as hell have nothing close to Pittman, Agua St. Brown and the other guy. So you might suffer the same fate as WSU.
  • 89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam

89ute said:

The bigger the game gets for Utah the better the chances for our plucky DAWGS with nothing to lose and a home DAWG to boot.

Give Skinny 2.5 seconds to launch it deep and we'll see if Utah has improved any back there since USC

Maybe, maybe not. But you sure as hell have nothing close to Pittman, Agua St. Brown and the other guy. So you might suffer the same fate as WSU.
    Yeah but we have Baccellia. How do you on stopping him?
    And Chin, and Chico. Damn, ... think before you poast 89ute.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,893 Standard Supporter
    A screen is a good option for an aggressive D-Line.

Which guarantees UW will not run any, but instead throw laterally, to the boundary, for 3 yard losses.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

The bigger the game gets for Utah the better the chances for our plucky DAWGS with nothing to lose and a home DAWG to boot.

If Skinny gets crushed then I was right about the O line. This is a game a good to great O line takes over at home against a TOUGH Utah defense.

In other words, results will matter here

I'm getting pissed off at Utah already and the smug fucker Witlessham who hasn't done shit.

You want a piece of us well we're right here

The Utah-USC game was weird because Utah has a good secondary. They looked like shit that day tho and got beasted on by USC’s WR’s downfield quite a few times.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam

If Skinny gets crushed then I was right about the O line. This is a game a good to great O line takes over at home against a TOUGH Utah defense.

In other words, results will matter here

I'm getting pissed off at Utah already and the smug fucker Witlessham who hasn't done shit.

You want a piece of us well we're right here

The Utah-USC game was weird because Utah has a good secondary. They looked like shit that day tho and got beasted on by USC’s WR’s downfield quite a few times.
    I don't think they're that great. Lost their best db from last year too.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,572 Swaye's Wigwam
    Utah sucks guys. For fucks sake
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

DISAGREE
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,572 Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

DISAGREE
    Our shitty program is 12-1 against them, they lost to fucking backup QB USC, they have Huntley as their QB, they play fucking Britain Covey.

Care to explain how they don't suck? Fucking doog. They have played no one good and lost to a shitty USC team. Really impressive wins over Boov, Cuog, and NIU....
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

DISAGREE
    Our shitty program is 12-1 against them, they lost to fucking backup QB USC, they have Huntley as their QB, they play fucking Britain Covey.

Care to explain how they don't suck? Fucking doog. They have played no one good and lost to a shitty USC team. Really impressive wins over Boov, Cuog, and NIU....
    Who gives a fuck what our record is against them, that has shit to do with whether they are good this year or not.

They have a great running game and very good defense. Moss is the most complete RB in the conference. Huntley's averaging over 10 yards a pass.

Their strength of schedule isn't great and I think we can beat them. But they are a good to very good team.

Imagine fluffing WSU every year while claiming Utah sucks.
    dnc said:

dnc said:

DISAGREE

Who gives a fuck what our record is against them, that has shit to do with whether they are good this year or not.

They have a great running game and very good defense. Moss is the most complete RB in the conference. Huntley's averaging over 10 yards a pass.

Their strength of schedule isn't great and I think we can beat them. But they are a good to very good team.

Imagine fluffing WSU every year while claiming Utah sucks.
    I dont fluff WSU. I did in 2014 when I said Leach was a fucking phenomenal hire. Which he was.

Utah is overrated trash. It we lose to them at home with Eason at QB then Pete needs to win the conference in 2020 ir get fired.