Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Utes ‘know what they are after’ as Utah climbs into top 10

13»

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000
    89ute said:

89ute said:

The bigger the game gets for Utah the better the chances for our plucky DAWGS with nothing to lose and a home DAWG to boot.

Give Skinny 2.5 seconds to launch it deep and we'll see if Utah has improved any back there since USC

Maybe, maybe not. But you sure as hell have nothing close to Pittman, Agua St. Brown and the other guy. So you might suffer the same fate as WSU.
    Yeah but we have Baccellia. How do you on stopping him?
    And Chin, and Chico. Damn, ... think before you poast 89ute.
    I wouldn't clown on Chin my nega (@Ballz); he good.

Chico is misused. He sucks like Jalen Redd sucks. They're small and it's retarded to throw contested Ballz to them. But get it in their hands in space and they'll hurt you.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000

dnc said:

Utah sucks guys. For fucks sake

DISAGREE
    Our shitty program is 12-1 against them, they lost to fucking backup QB USC, they have Huntley as their QB, they play fucking Britain Covey.

Care to explain how they don't suck? Fucking doog. They have played no one good and lost to a shitty USC team. Really impressive wins over Boov, Cuog, and NIU....
    This @dnc and @PostGameOrangeSlices pillow fight subthread is making me uncomfortable.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Stalin, i directed post at u yet u respond to others. Hohumm same ole shit. Hows your UW 12-0 prediction looking? Pup had UW at 10-2 and would be if not for pleasant's shit hands. UW a 10-2 team if Newton, Whitebread played. No question

Then again pup off 1 game. Like last year's 9-5. Oh, 10-4. U guys had UW 12-1 as usual. Pup purely the greatest predictor of UW, college football of all time
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,019 Founders Club
    Prove it in pickem bitch.

Trap game for Utah.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Stalin, i directed post at u yet u respond to others. Hohumm same ole shit. Hows your UW 12-0 prediction looking? Pup had UW at 10-2 and would be if not for pleasant's shit hands. UW a 10-2 team if Newton, Whitebread played. No question

Then again pup off 1 game. Like last year's 9-5. Oh, 10-4. U guys had UW 12-1 as usual. Pup purely the greatest predictor of UW, college football of all time

Pup playing hypotheticals. We’re 5-3 Pup. We aren’t top 12. You were wrong. You’ve been wrong about a lot. The shtick is stupid now. I’ll reach out to Cockus and get him back so we can get some gems again.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,716 Swaye's Wigwam

It's well documented that you picked 6-6 for 2018