Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Breaking-rep katie hill to retire over allegations of improper relationships with staffers

124»

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2019
    GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

ramenduck said:

The prude, sexually repressed crowd is taking a victory lap.

Retirement is the right call and she should go more quietly amid scandal.

That said, short of murderers, rapists, and pedos, I feel bad for anyone who has their personal life irreversibly put on blast, complete with photos. Everyone’s got something. Let he who is without sin post their internet history.

Didn’t realize some dudes here only jerk off outside their pants to Rita Hayworth in a ball gown.

Yes, yes, you and TF are so sexually WOKE. Its so cool to be you guys right? Slimy POS who appreciate getting married and having kids then taking photos of you naked with a bong in your hands and bragging out loud that you are bi-sexual and have an open marriage. It just FEELS GOOD. Fucking up a kids life is just so WOKE. Right?

Why don't you two jerk each other off in private instead of on here. Go FEEL sexually WOKE on your own time.
    She doesn't have kids liar. She's getting a divorce and her husband decided to try and end her career out of spite. Keep on lying liar.
    So says the media you parrot, @GDS.

Now, how about those Tulsi words, huh? One week, 25 or 30 reply posts, and still no actual Tulsi words saying "I like Assad" or anything remotely similar. Have you always been a lying POS? Or is it a new thing? Words, Asshole. Show me the Words.
    Turd Burglar believes she secretly has kids so you reeled in one moron Atl.

Epic fucking meltdown.
    Keep saying "meltdown" over and over. All you need to do is produce Tulsi's actual words to end this troll job. I literally invite and dare you to do it.
    Why the hell would I want to end your clown nosed meltdown? You have looked like a fucking moron for a week and it's hilarious to watch. I posted her words. In that thread. A week ago. Instead of taking the L and moving on you decided to throw a tantrum. It's sad that your ego is so fragile but by all means continue.
    Nope. No you didn't liar. You posted "some" of Tulsi's words in response to "will you condemn" questions where she refused to play along with that either/or trap game.

You never posted what you said were her "actual words" that she had a "soft spot for Assad," because those words don't exist and never existed. You simply parroted conclusions of the NYT and WA Post that published those conclusions and cited supporting articles and transcripts, which, when you clicked on them, did not support the NYT or WA Post conclusion. Those journalists engaged in what Al Franken used to call "Lying with Footnotes" and you swallowed them hook, line and sinker. Because you see, you're an idiot. HTH

Can I please now see the Actual Non-Existent Words you claim support your contention that Tulsi has a "soft spot" for Assad? Thank you.

If it's so easy, it shouldn't take you any time at all to do. Certainly not a week of dickless deflecting and weaseling, like I've had to watch. Ick. Where's your pride?
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

ramenduck said:

That said, short of murderers, rapists, and pedos, I feel bad for anyone who has their personal life irreversibly put on blast, complete with photos. Everyone’s got something. Let he who is without sin post their internet history.

Didn’t realize some dudes here only jerk off outside their pants to Rita Hayworth in a ball gown.

Yes, yes, you and TF are so sexually WOKE. Its so cool to be you guys right? Slimy POS who appreciate getting married and having kids then taking photos of you naked with a bong in your hands and bragging out loud that you are bi-sexual and have an open marriage. It just FEELS GOOD. Fucking up a kids life is just so WOKE. Right?

Why don't you two jerk each other off in private instead of on here. Go FEEL sexually WOKE on your own time.
    She doesn't have kids liar. She's getting a divorce and her husband decided to try and end her career out of spite. Keep on lying liar.

Now, how about those Tulsi words, huh? One week, 25 or 30 reply posts, and still no actual Tulsi words saying "I like Assad" or anything remotely similar. Have you always been a lying POS? Or is it a new thing? Words, Asshole. Show me the Words.

Epic fucking meltdown.
    Keep saying "meltdown" over and over. All you need to do is produce Tulsi's actual words to end this troll job. I literally invite and dare you to do it.
    Why the hell would I want to end your clown nosed meltdown? You have looked like a fucking moron for a week and it's hilarious to watch. I posted her words. In that thread. A week ago. Instead of taking the L and moving on you decided to throw a tantrum. It's sad that your ego is so fragile but by all means continue.
    Nope. No you didn't liar. You posted "some" of Tulsi's words in response to "will you condemn" questions where she refused to play along with that either/or trap game.

You never posted what you said were her "actual words" that she had a "soft spot for Assad," because those words don't exist and never existed. You simply parroted conclusions of the NYT and WA Post that published those conclusions and cited supporting articles and transcripts, which, when you clicked on them, did not support the NYT or WA Post conclusion. Those journalists engaged in what Al Franken used to call "Lying with Footnotes" and you swallowed them hook, line and sinker. Because you see, you're an idiot. HTH

Can I please now see the Actual Non-Existent Words you claim support your contention that Tulsi has a "soft spot" for Assad? Thank you.

If it's so easy, it shouldn't take you any time at all to do. Certainly not a week of dickless deflecting and weaseling, like I've had to watch. Ick. Where's your pride?
    Bullshit - I posted Tulsi's quotes and information from her website that clearly demonstrate her soft spot toward Assad. You decided to ignore them and keep dancing around performing your clownshow fucktwit dance because your fragile ego can't handle it. Like I said earlier, if you want to continue jumping around acting like an idiot then by all means be my guest. It's sad. For you. But I won't deny it's entertaining.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,640
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

She allegedly forced woman to have sex with her in order to keep their jobs or get promotions. That's reportedly at the heart of it.

I do feel bad for her that she feels humiliated, though I don't like her attempt to make it sound like her resignation is some sport patriotic act of heroism.

I didn't hear about forcing the staffer but she broke their own rules about fucking a staffer who is paid with tax dollars.

I don't feel sorry for her at all. She is a slimy low life who is stupid enough to take nude photos while she is taking bong hits. A dumb low life like that has no business being in congress. Not to mention she was banging a staffer when she was in a position of power which of course women like her have excoriated any man who did the same thing.

Her rambling excuses and playing of the victim are classic rat behavior and total lack of responsibility. I pity their poor daughter, she doesn't stand a chance with a slimy set of parents like that.
    I heard that on Tim Pool's podcast
    Wow, I expect Bob, sledog, and BendMeOver to be purveyors of fake news, I generally see better than that from you. She hasn't even been in office a year and Washington examiner won't even go there.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/katie-hill-to-resign-from-office-amid-house-ethics-investigation-into-relationships-with-staffers
    Why would you even attempt to defend this woman? Have you ever had a moment of inward reflection before reflexively defending any and all of your ilk?
    There's a difference between sleeping with a female staffer and forcing several staffers to have sex with you. Idiot. She's resigning as she should.
    I hope you don't work in PR because you clearly don't "get it."
    Burger flippers union needs PR!
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,640
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I don'y know a Nazi tattoo alone would have ended any republicans career without any of the other extenuating circumstances.

Toss in drug use and they'd have called for a firing squad.

But for the left this is actually OK as they don't apply any standards of behavior to themselves.

Watching the HondoBros defend her is pathetic. Good lord wipe the load off your faces.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

ramenduck said:

Epic fucking meltdown.

Bullshit - I posted Tulsi's quotes and information from her website that clearly demonstrate her soft spot toward Assad. You decided to ignore them and keep dancing around performing your clownshow fucktwit dance because your fragile ego can't handle it. Like I said earlier, if you want to continue jumping around acting like an idiot then by all means be my guest. It's sad. For you. But I won't deny it's entertaining.
    Bullshit - Let's see the actual words that "state" versus "demonstrate" (your new weasel word) her soft spot for Assad.

Goddamn! You HondoBros sure think you can get away with that weasel shit, don't you?

Well, you can't. And you won't. Cause I'll be here "melting down" your credibility with every opportunity I get.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,546
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    GDS said:

GDS said:

ramenduck said:

Epic fucking meltdown.
    "Secretly has kids"? Why do you feel it necessary to lie on here Scotti? This is a political message board, no one knows who you are. Try and be honest for a change.
  • Options
    GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

ramenduck said:

Epic fucking meltdown.

Only a retard would reach that conclusion. And you did.