Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Breaking-rep katie hill to retire over allegations of improper relationships with staffers

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

She allegedly forced woman to have sex with her in order to keep their jobs or get promotions. That's reportedly at the heart of it.

I do feel bad for her that she feels humiliated, though I don't like her attempt to make it sound like her resignation is some sport patriotic act of heroism.

I didn't hear about forcing the staffer but she broke their own rules about fucking a staffer who is paid with tax dollars.

I don't feel sorry for her at all. She is a slimy low life who is stupid enough to take nude photos while she is taking bong hits. A dumb low life like that has no business being in congress. Not to mention she was banging a staffer when she was in a position of power which of course women like her have excoriated any man who did the same thing.

Her rambling excuses and playing of the victim are classic rat behavior and total lack of responsibility. I pity their poor daughter, she doesn't stand a chance with a slimy set of parents like that.
    I heard that on Tim Pool's podcast
    Wow, I expect Bob, sledog, and BendMeOver to be purveyors of fake news, I generally see better than that from you. She hasn't even been in office a year and Washington examiner won't even go there.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/katie-hill-to-resign-from-office-amid-house-ethics-investigation-into-relationships-with-staffers
    This isn't fake news. Nothing like you parading around for months repeating the lie that Trump was getting pissed on by Russian hookers. I should say, you and your fascist media parading around for months with the fake news about Trump.

If you lib idiots didn't have dishonest hypocrisy as your defining characteristic you might not waste so much time with your posts.
    Her forcing multiple female staffers to have sex with her for sure is. Idiot
  • Options
    ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited October 2019

ramenduck said:

The prude, sexually repressed crowd is taking a victory lap.

Retirement is the right call and she should go more quietly amid scandal.

That said, short of murderers, rapists, and pedos, I feel bad for anyone who has their personal life irreversibly put on blast, complete with photos. Everyone’s got something. Let he who is without sin post their internet history.

Didn’t realize some dudes here only jerk off outside their pants to Rita Hayworth in a ball gown.

Yes, yes, you and TF are so sexually WOKE. Its so cool to be you guys right? Slimy POS who appreciate getting married and having kids then taking photos of you naked with a bong in your hands and bragging out loud that you are bi-sexual and have an open marriage. It just FEELS GOOD. Fucking up a kids life is just so WOKE. Right?

Why don't you two jerk each other off in private instead of on here. Go FEEL sexually WOKE on your own time.
    Values voter Atl chimes in.

Probably should have just had her lawyer pay the hush money.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,546
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

2001400ex said:

She allegedly forced woman to have sex with her in order to keep their jobs or get promotions. That's reportedly at the heart of it.

I do feel bad for her that she feels humiliated, though I don't like her attempt to make it sound like her resignation is some sport patriotic act of heroism.

Where was that allegation? She had a relationship with a female staffer. Where did you read that she forced women to have sex with her?
    You’re an absolute piece of shit. A boss has power over people who report to them. Reverse the genders and make them republican and your outrage would be over the top.
    In hondo's world abuse only gets leveled at someone if they are Republican or Conservative. Bill Clinton being accused multiple times of rape and sexual abuse was just a "misunderstanding" right hondo?
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Where was that allegation? She had a relationship with a female staffer. Where did you read that she forced women to have sex with her?
    You’re an absolute piece of shit. A boss has power over people who report to them. Reverse the genders and make them republican and your outrage would be over the top.
    In hondo's world abuse only gets leveled at someone if they are Republican or Conservative. Bill Clinton being accused multiple times of rape and sexual abuse was just a "misunderstanding" right hondo?
    From the dude who ignores Trump admitting on tape he forces himself on women.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,546
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

That said, short of murderers, rapists, and pedos, I feel bad for anyone who has their personal life irreversibly put on blast, complete with photos. Everyone’s got something. Let he who is without sin post their internet history.

Didn’t realize some dudes here only jerk off outside their pants to Rita Hayworth in a ball gown.

Yes, yes, you and TF are so sexually WOKE. Its so cool to be you guys right? Slimy POS who appreciate getting married and having kids then taking photos of you naked with a bong in your hands and bragging out loud that you are bi-sexual and have an open marriage. It just FEELS GOOD. Fucking up a kids life is just so WOKE. Right?

Why don't you two jerk each other off in private instead of on here. Go FEEL sexually WOKE on your own time.
    Values voter Atl chimes in.

Probably should have just had her lawyer pay the hush money.
    What she said about Kavanaugh, how she had no concerns about his family or children when she was lying her ass off and falsely accusing the man of rape, well, lets just say she created the negative karma she is experiencing right fucking now and it is a beautiful thing to watch. You libs FEELING bad for this monster who is a fellow rat just makes me laugh with joy.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,723
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

I didn't hear about forcing the staffer but she broke their own rules about fucking a staffer who is paid with tax dollars.

I don't feel sorry for her at all. She is a slimy low life who is stupid enough to take nude photos while she is taking bong hits. A dumb low life like that has no business being in congress. Not to mention she was banging a staffer when she was in a position of power which of course women like her have excoriated any man who did the same thing.

Her rambling excuses and playing of the victim are classic rat behavior and total lack of responsibility. I pity their poor daughter, she doesn't stand a chance with a slimy set of parents like that.
    Wow, I expect Bob, sledog, and BendMeOver to be purveyors of fake news, I generally see better than that from you. She hasn't even been in office a year and Washington examiner won't even go there.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/katie-hill-to-resign-from-office-amid-house-ethics-investigation-into-relationships-with-staffers
    Why would you even attempt to defend this woman? Have you ever had a moment of inward reflection before reflexively defending any and all of your ilk?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Wow, I expect Hondo to always lie his ass off. Care to show where I've been purveyor of fake news Hondo, because off the top of my head I can post half a dozen times where you pushed fake news here Kunt.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Why would you even attempt to defend this woman? Have you ever had a moment of inward reflection before reflexively defending any and all of your ilk?
    There's a difference between sleeping with a female staffer and forcing several staffers to have sex with you. Idiot. She's resigning as she should.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470

ramenduck said:

She doesn't have kids liar. She's getting a divorce and her husband decided to try and end her career out of spite. Keep on lying liar.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

But but but TRUMP!

Why the fuck hondo feels the need to defend/minimize hill is beyond comprehension. Take the L and move on Hondo. And you wonder why you’re referred to as a #clockworkshill.

I'm just calling out liars. Given your support for Trump, you love being lied to.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

ramenduck said:

She doesn't have kids liar. She's getting a divorce and her husband decided to try and end her career out of spite. Keep on lying liar.
    If she was a guy engaging in the very same behavior would you be defending her? Better yet, if she were a Republican would you be shilling for her?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2019
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

But but but TRUMP!

Why the fuck hondo feels the need to defend/minimize hill is beyond comprehension. Take the L and move on Hondo. And you wonder why you’re referred to as a #clockworkshill.

I'm just calling out liars. Given your support for Trump, you love being lied to.
    You can’t make single post without a lie. Case is point quoted above.

You look like a fool in this thread. As usual.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,637
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    GDS said:

ramenduck said:

Yes people that behave like this and have Nazi tats are who YOU want in power. Fortunately she's leaving. If this was a republican you would have called for a firing squad. Have a good cry!
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

But but but TRUMP!

Then you should have no problem calling out Derek for repeating a lie then.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

But but but TRUMP!

Then you should have no problem calling out Derek for repeating a lie then.
    Serious question, why does a pathological liar like you complain about other people lying?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

ramenduck said:

If she was a guy engaging in the very same behavior would you be defending her? Better yet, if she were a Republican would you be shilling for her?
    Sure, if a married couple want to engage in a "throuple" or whatever the fuck they called it why should I care? If she truly was fucking her chief of staff then she should probably go and I have no problem admitting that whatever party she belongs to, man or woman. The ethics rules adopted by the house were put in for a reason and she knew the rules. So far she continues to deny that relationship though. Regardless it's shitty for her ex-husband to publish the pictures - again, regardless of gender or what party she belongs to.
  • Options
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

ramenduck said:

Sure, if a married couple want to engage in a "throuple" or whatever the fuck they called it why should I care? If she truly was fucking her chief of staff then she should probably go and I have no problem admitting that whatever party she belongs to, man or woman. The ethics rules adopted by the house were put in for a reason and she knew the rules. So far she continues to deny that relationship though. Regardless it's shitty for her ex-husband to publish the pictures - again, regardless of gender or what party she belongs to.
    Dude stop carrying water for her will ya. Lol
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

ramenduck said:

So the answer is no. If she were a Republicans you wouldn't be shilling for her.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

ramenduck said:

So the answer is no. If she were a Republicans you wouldn't be shilling for her.
    If you were just going to lie about my answer than why ask the question in the first place?