Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Breaking-rep katie hill to retire over allegations of improper relationships with staffers

Comments

• Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2019
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    She didn't look very exploited in the buck naked holding a bong photo. She was grinning ear to ear, in fact.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,363
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Fuck. Just resign and enough with the victim spin. You tongue punched one of your staff.

Christ.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Trump’s next.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    The prude, sexually repressed crowd is taking a victory lap.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

She allegedly forced woman to have sex with her in order to keep their jobs or get promotions. That's reportedly at the heart of it.

I do feel bad for her that she feels humiliated, though I don't like her attempt to make it sound like her resignation is some sport patriotic act of heroism.

Where was that allegation? She had a relationship with a female staffer. Where did you read that she forced women to have sex with her?
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,546
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

She allegedly forced woman to have sex with her in order to keep their jobs or get promotions. That's reportedly at the heart of it.

I do feel bad for her that she feels humiliated, though I don't like her attempt to make it sound like her resignation is some sport patriotic act of heroism.

I didn't hear about forcing the staffer but she broke their own rules about fucking a staffer who is paid with tax dollars.

I don't feel sorry for her at all. She is a slimy low life who is stupid enough to take nude photos while she is taking bong hits. A dumb low life like that has no business being in congress. Not to mention she was banging a staffer when she was in a position of power which of course women like her have excoriated any man who did the same thing.

Her rambling excuses and playing of the victim are classic rat behavior and total lack of responsibility. I pity their poor daughter, she doesn't stand a chance with a slimy set of parents like that.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,685
    Founders Club

I didn't hear about forcing the staffer but she broke their own rules about fucking a staffer who is paid with tax dollars.

I don't feel sorry for her at all. She is a slimy low life who is stupid enough to take nude photos while she is taking bong hits. A dumb low life like that has no business being in congress. Not to mention she was banging a staffer when she was in a position of power which of course women like her have excoriated any man who did the same thing.

Her rambling excuses and playing of the victim are classic rat behavior and total lack of responsibility. I pity their poor daughter, she doesn't stand a chance with a slimy set of parents like that.
    I heard that on Tim Pool's podcast
  • Options
    edited October 2019

Well I wouldn't doubt it, that is for sure. The photo of the staffer fully clothed while Hill is naked and making vag snowmen on the hotel couch is just creepy. "Let me brush your hair Clarice".

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Reminds me of bill.

"He got impeached for a blowjob"

Idk the most powerful person in the world vs an intern sounds like a pretty hardcore degree of power imbalance and nowadays the left would lose their mind over it.

• Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,957
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    It was more than just the female staffer...the resignation makes it seem like there is even more out there.

https://nypost.com/2019/10/26/katie-hill-paid-campaign-bonus-to-alleged-male-lover/

• Options
    ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited October 2019

Retirement is the right call and she should go more quietly amid scandal.

That said, short of murderers, rapists, and pedos, I feel bad for anyone who has their personal life irreversibly put on blast, complete with photos. Everyone’s got something. Let he who is without sin post their internet history.

Didn’t realize some dudes here only jerk off outside their pants to Rita Hayworth in a ball gown.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Wow, I expect Bob, sledog, and BendMeOver to be purveyors of fake news, I generally see better than that from you. She hasn't even been in office a year and Washington examiner won't even go there.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/katie-hill-to-resign-from-office-amid-house-ethics-investigation-into-relationships-with-staffers
  • Options

It was more than just the female staffer...the resignation makes it seem like there is even more out there.

https://nypost.com/2019/10/26/katie-hill-paid-campaign-bonus-to-alleged-male-lover/

I heard she is being prosecuted for excessive couch cushion abuse. Evidently the couch cushion is suing due to a horrible allergic reaction to WD-40.
  • Options
    ramenduck said:

Retirement is the right call and she should go more quietly amid scandal.

That said, short of murderers, rapists, and pedos, I feel bad for anyone who has their personal life irreversibly put on blast, complete with photos. Everyone’s got something. Let he who is without sin post their internet history.

Didn’t realize some dudes here only jerk off outside their pants to Rita Hayworth in a ball gown.

Yes, yes, you and TF are so sexually WOKE. Its so cool to be you guys right? Slimy POS who appreciate getting married and having kids then taking photos of you naked with a bong in your hands and bragging out loud that you are bi-sexual and have an open marriage. It just FEELS GOOD. Fucking up a kids life is just so WOKE. Right?

Why don't you two jerk each other off in private instead of on here. Go FEEL sexually WOKE on your own time.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Wow, I expect Bob, sledog, and BendMeOver to be purveyors of fake news, I generally see better than that from you. She hasn't even been in office a year and Washington examiner won't even go there.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/katie-hill-to-resign-from-office-amid-house-ethics-investigation-into-relationships-with-staffers
    This isn't fake news. Nothing like you parading around for months repeating the lie that Trump was getting pissed on by Russian hookers. I should say, you and your fascist media parading around for months with the fake news about Trump.

If you lib idiots didn't have dishonest hypocrisy as your defining characteristic you might not waste so much time with your posts.