Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

BREAKING… AG Bill Barr Announces Durham Probe is Now a CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION — Subpoenas Coming!

124»

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Hondo meltdown is epic

Tick tick tick

Ok Race.. I'm sure you'll be in the bet whether Obama and Hillary are convicted of crimes before Barr is no longer the AG.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,445
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Hondo meltdown is epic

Tick tick tick

Ok Race.. I'm sure you'll be in the bet whether Obama and Hillary are convicted of crimes before Barr is no longer the AG.
    Meltdown
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

El oh El. I'll need to bump this thread when Barr is gone and there's no criminal convictions from the pee tape episode.

What about criminal convictions from the Russian election interference hoax?
    You really got em now!!
    Oh, I see. I thought you were using a qualifier to hedge your bet but you’re just being a bitch. Carry on.
    Ok wanna bet on what happens first? Obama or Hillary convicted of a crime or Barr is out of office?
    I have no illusions that Obama and Hillary will ever face charges. Politicians are simply held to a different standard and have protections we(?) don’t. I do believe there are a number of unelected bureaucrats that will see charges though, as well they should. Crooked IRS, FBI, CIA, DOJ, etc agents are more dangerous to the Republic than crooked politicians.
    So you are doing a victory lap over some lower level employees?
    You sure like to project your feelings into other people’s posts. Show me where I’m taking a victory lap.

Why is policing the bureaucrats a bad thing? Bad actors are bad actors. Anything they’d do to my side they’ll do to your side. They only have one side, their own. The rest of us are assets to be exploited or nuisances to be disposed of. I’ve seen first hand what people without constraints are capable of and it’s not pretty.
    Where do I say policing the bureaucrats is a bad thing? You bitch about projecting then the next paragraph you start but projecting.

You guys have been crying for years about fisa abuse and Hillary and Obama going to jail for criminal activities. Now it's about bureaucrats. Moving the goal posts much?

For the record, if they actual did obtain the FISA warrant improperly, take everyone down.
    Love this post. Classic Hondo strawman ass fuck: You guys have been crying for years about fisa abuse and Hillary and Obama going to jail for criminal activities.

Who? Which guys Kunt? Name fucking names Kunt? Or was this in that thread were you declared you love for anal sex with 5 year olds? Because everyone remembers that post and you've been crying about for years how the law doesn't respect you desire for anal sex with Children.

For the record, if they actual did obtain the FISA warrant improperly, take everyone down.

And there's the moving of the goal posts. After calling the claims of FISA abuse a "hoax" and a right wing tinfoil hat conspiracy Hondo the lying Kunt does a little CYA where he can now say he was always in favor of prosecuting people who abused the law.

Fuck you Hondo you kiddie fucker.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

El oh El. I'll need to bump this thread when Barr is gone and there's no criminal convictions from the pee tape episode.

You really got em now!!
    Oh, I see. I thought you were using a qualifier to hedge your bet but you’re just being a bitch. Carry on.
    Ok wanna bet on what happens first? Obama or Hillary convicted of a crime or Barr is out of office?
    I have no illusions that Obama and Hillary will ever face charges. Politicians are simply held to a different standard and have protections we(?) don’t. I do believe there are a number of unelected bureaucrats that will see charges though, as well they should. Crooked IRS, FBI, CIA, DOJ, etc agents are more dangerous to the Republic than crooked politicians.
    You sure like to project your feelings into other people’s posts. Show me where I’m taking a victory lap.

Why is policing the bureaucrats a bad thing? Bad actors are bad actors. Anything they’d do to my side they’ll do to your side. They only have one side, their own. The rest of us are assets to be exploited or nuisances to be disposed of. I’ve seen first hand what people without constraints are capable of and it’s not pretty.
    Where do I say policing the bureaucrats is a bad thing? You bitch about projecting then the next paragraph you start but projecting.

You guys have been crying for years about fisa abuse and Hillary and Obama going to jail for criminal activities. Now it's about bureaucrats. Moving the goal posts much?

Love this post. Classic Hondo strawman ass fuck: You guys have been crying for years about fisa abuse and Hillary and Obama going to jail for criminal activities.

Who? Which guys Kunt? Name fucking names Kunt? Or was this in that thread were you declared you love for anal sex with 5 year olds? Because everyone remembers that post and you've been crying about for years how the law doesn't respect you desire for anal sex with Children.

And there's the moving of the goal posts. After calling the claims of FISA abuse a "hoax" and a right wing tinfoil hat conspiracy Hondo the lying Kunt does a little CYA where he can now say he was always in favor of prosecuting people who abused the law.

White flag.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,804
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

You really got em now!!

White flag.
    Coward.
  • Options
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

You really got em now!!

White flag.
    Coward.
    You going to make the bet then? If you wanna throw out coward. Then you should have no problem betting on what happens first. Obama and Hillary conviction or Barr not being the AG. Everyone else has walked. You in?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,445
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

You really got em now!!

White flag.
    Coward.
    You going to make the bet then? If you wanna throw out coward. Then you should have no problem betting on what happens first. Obama and Hillary conviction or Barr not being the AG. Everyone else has walked. You in?
    Meltdown
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HondoBros: 100% Fact-Free Allegations.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,804
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

You really got em now!!

White flag.
    Coward.
    a) I used to gamble for a living.

b) I'm smarter than the average HondoBro (not a high bar, I know)

I'm making no bet that's framed in manner that sets an arbitrary timeline which has no bearing on the material nature of the conversation - which is if top officials in the Obama administration face a criminal trial. A 'conviction' as a practical matter could take 3-5 years, or more.

How come you wont make the bet they see the inside of a courtroom in front of a jury of their peers?

How come you're too much of a coward to light yourself on fire?

• Options
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

You really got em now!!

White flag.
    Coward.
    a) I used to gamble for a living.

b) I'm smarter than the average HondoBro (not a high bar, I know)

I'm making no bet that's framed in manner that sets an arbitrary timeline which has no bearing on the material nature of the conversation - which is if top officials in the Obama administration face a criminal trial. A 'conviction' as a practical matter could take 3-5 years, or more.

How come you wont make the bet they see the inside of a courtroom in front of a jury of their peers?

How come you're too much of a coward to light yourself on fire?

Why would I make a bet with no timeline? Under your terms, I couldn't collect until both Obama and Hillary were dead.

How about this. If they do see the inside of the courtroom during Barr's tenure and are convicted at any time in connection with The FISA abuse? You in?
  • Options
    @pawz you there brotha? Wonder why no one will take me up on me bet.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Yeah, it’s a fucking mystery why no one takes you up on your strawman ass fuck bet.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,861
    2001400ex said:

How about if we find out Obama knew and facilitated? Unlikely they jail him. But should if he did it.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Hondo has said he always has wanted to blow Obama. Who wants to bet that Barr will leave office before Hondo sucks off Obama?

Come on Hondo, take me up on my bet!!!!!
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

How about if we find out Obama knew and facilitated? Unlikely they jail him. But should if he did it.
    You've been saying for years that Hillary and Obama committed crimes. And ran a victory lap when this news came out. Why back off now? Same with the check you say you had with 60% taxes taken out.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,861
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

You've been saying for years that Hillary and Obama committed crimes. And ran a victory lap when this news came out. Why back off now? Same with the check you say you had with 60% taxes taken out.
    I'm saying he did.

You could have found out but being a pussy without two nickles to rub together prevented that.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

I'm saying he did.

You could have found out but being a pussy without two nickles to rub together prevented that.
    So make the bet then. We can wrap them in together. Show up at ding how and we are good to go.