Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

BREAKING… AG Bill Barr Announces Durham Probe is Now a CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION — Subpoenas Coming!

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I didn't even know Deep State Chickens came home to roost. Appears they do.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    El oh El. I'll need to bump this thread when Barr is gone and there's no criminal convictions from the pee tape episode.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,804
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

El oh El. I'll need to bump this thread when Barr is gone and there's no criminal convictions from the pee tape episode.

When there are criminal convictions will you finally LEAVE?
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

What about criminal convictions from the Russian election interference hoax?
  • Options
    USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

You really got em now!!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

You really got em now!!
    Oh, I see. I thought you were using a qualifier to hedge your bet but you’re just being a bitch. Carry on.
  • Options
    USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

You really got em now!!
    Oh, I see. I thought you were using a qualifier to hedge your bet but you’re just being a bitch. Carry on.
    Ok wanna bet on what happens first? Obama or Hillary convicted of a crime or Barr is out of office?
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,200
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    In reality, this “criminality” likely involves pretty small potato stuff, and was announced now to allow Daddy and the morons to engage in their typical false equivalence shtick.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

In reality, this “criminality” likely involves pretty small potato stuff, and was announced now to allow Daddy and the morons to engage in their typical false equivalence shtick.

You guys confessed

I guess you didn't read the report

Small potato stuff like having a plan B in case Trump gets elected and then using it after spying on his campaign and using a foreign government to help in the attempt

Meanwhile three years in and you still got nothing
  • Options

HHusky said:

You guys confessed

Small potato stuff like having a plan B in case Trump gets elected and then using it after spying on his campaign and using a foreign government to help in the attempt

Great race. Link the report then.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,200
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

You guys confessed

More like Hillary's emails and Benghazi.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

You guys confessed

Great race. Link the report then.
    So you didn't read it
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

You really got em now!!
    Ok wanna bet on what happens first? Obama or Hillary convicted of a crime or Barr is out of office?
    I have no illusions that Obama and Hillary will ever face charges. Politicians are simply held to a different standard and have protections we(?) don’t. I do believe there are a number of unelected bureaucrats that will see charges though, as well they should. Crooked IRS, FBI, CIA, DOJ, etc agents are more dangerous to the Republic than crooked politicians.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

You guys confessed

But but but
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,851
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

You guys confessed

Hillary's email scheme was criminal. That it was dead from the get go isn't how our republic is supposed to work. You cheer while secret memo's from that server are now in enemy hands. If it were a republican the left would try and get the death penalty. The double standards show how far things have deteriorated on the left. The means justify the ends comrade!
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    HHusky said:

Trump/Barr know just the appearance of an investigation gives them cover with their base. The timing is not a coincidence.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    GDS said:

HHusky said:

Trump/Barr know just the appearance of an investigation gives them cover with their base. The timing is not a coincidence.
    The lack of self awareness is my favorite thing about team hondo
  • Options

GDS said:

HHusky said:

The lack of self awareness is my favorite thing about team hondo
    Their willingness to support anything on the left no matter how disgusting or criminal is indicative of how far they are willing to go down the rabbit hole.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

34 indictments
    7 convictions so far

You think Barr gets more?
  • Options
    GDS said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

34 indictments
    7 convictions so far

You think Barr gets more?
    How many for collusion?

I'll wait......