Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

More damaging leaks

Comments

• Options
    ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

GDS said:

Of course it was quid pro quo. Life is quid pro quo. Don't let the progressives co opt that word too.

Again, if Trump is 'quid pro quo' for demanding assistance in investigation, Biden is just as guilty of 'quid pro quo' on the other side demanding removal of the investigator.

It's the same FUCKING thing. Just opposite sides of the same quid.

Biden is guilty of a quid pro quo to further US, EU, IMF and Ukrainian ant-corruption interests. Trump is guilty of a quid pro quo to further his own political interests...which in the mind of trumptards is the same FUCKING thing...

There are, at last count, 19 candidates running for the Democratic nomination for POTUS. NINETEEN!

And you're saying Trump is smart enough to know that out of NINETEEN candidates, Biden is the one to take out?

You guys are always saying how dumb Trump is. And now he is smart enough to handicap a 19 candidate field and zero in on Biden?!?!

Crazy Joe Biden?

Wow.

The 19 candidates are not created equal. Realistically, Biden is one of about 4 to take out.

It also isn't difficult to reason that Biden was the highest polling candidate by a substantial margin, and largely thought as the primary threat to beat him.
    If being a political opponent gives you immunity for foreign corruption why have the democrats been investigating their political opponent for three years? An investigation that required foreign help to get of the ground by the way

There's an alternate universe where I posted those things and in which you have a killer point.
    I quoted your post

I do have a killer point

Which can't be refuted
    You did quote my post, there being a quote button and all.

Where did I post that being a political opponent gives you immunity from foreign corruption?

And I keep hearing that those FISA documents will be declassified any day now.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,866
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

GDS said:

Of course it was quid pro quo. Life is quid pro quo. Don't let the progressives co opt that word too.

Again, if Trump is 'quid pro quo' for demanding assistance in investigation, Biden is just as guilty of 'quid pro quo' on the other side demanding removal of the investigator.

Biden is guilty of a quid pro quo to further US, EU, IMF and Ukrainian ant-corruption interests. Trump is guilty of a quid pro quo to further his own political interests...which in the mind of trumptards is the same FUCKING thing...

There are, at last count, 19 candidates running for the Democratic nomination for POTUS. NINETEEN!

And you're saying Trump is smart enough to know that out of NINETEEN candidates, Biden is the one to take out?

You guys are always saying how dumb Trump is. And now he is smart enough to handicap a 19 candidate field and zero in on Biden?!?!

Crazy Joe Biden?

Wow.

The 19 candidates are not created equal. Realistically, Biden is one of about 4 to take out.

It also isn't difficult to reason that Biden was the highest polling candidate by a substantial margin, and largely thought as the primary threat to beat him.
    If being a political opponent gives you immunity for foreign corruption why have the democrats been investigating their political opponent for three years? An investigation that required foreign help to get of the ground by the way

There's an alternate universe where I posted those things and in which you have a killer point.
    I quoted your post

I do have a killer point

Which can't be refuted

Where did I post that being a political opponent gives you immunity from foreign corruption?

Wouldn't it just be easier to toss Crazy Joe and Hunter's carcass on the BBQ to fry if it means getting Trump too?

• Options

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

GDS said:

Crazy Joe Biden?

Wow.

I quoted your post

I do have a killer point

Which can't be refuted

Wouldn't it just be easier to toss Crazy Joe and Hunter's carcass on the BBQ to fry if it means getting Trump too?

I got no quibble with that.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

GDS said:

Crazy Joe Biden?

Wow.

I quoted your post

I do have a killer point

Which can't be refuted

That is what the democrats are screaming about. Its all over the news. Trump's crime since there is no quid pro quo on the call is the mere act of investigating Joe

Since you jumped in I lumped you in
  • Options
    ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

GDS said:

Crazy Joe Biden?

Wow.

I quoted your post

I do have a killer point

Which can't be refuted

I'll give you some joobs as a sign on good faith to enter into discussion on who else needs to get tossed on the BBQ.

• Options

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

GDS said:

Crazy Joe Biden?

Wow.

I quoted your post

I do have a killer point

Which can't be refuted

I'll give you some joobs as a sign on good faith to enter into discussion on who else needs to get tossed on the BBQ.

You have a gift for bargaining.
  • Options
    ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

GDS said:

Crazy Joe Biden?

Wow.

I quoted your post

I do have a killer point

Which can't be refuted

You have a gift for bargaining quid pro quo.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

GDS said:

Crazy Joe Biden?

Wow.

I quoted your post

I do have a killer point

Which can't be refuted

I did notice you gave more than just Joobs - but that is OK.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The fact that the democrats won't throw Joe over when the smart money says he is toast anyway speaks volumes for the state of the party

The party that clung to Hillary the same way

Instead of clamoring for Trump voters to jump ship the democrats would be better served as always to run a great candidate that can beat him

They got the House back by promising not to waste 2 years on Trump Derangement but they just can't help it

Healthcare infrastructure etc go wanting while idiots like CD applaud since Trump might get some credit.

Meanwhile the economy and personal income roll along and the democrats will once again be left standing at the alter wondering why Trump is still fucking the playmates
  • Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Look at the shill right on time

Hondo wouldn't know the truth if it curb stomped him to death

He'd probably ask what its pro-nouns are
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

The fact that the democrats won't throw Joe over when the smart money says he is toast anyway speaks volumes for the state of the party

Instead of clamoring for Trump voters to jump ship the democrats would be better served as always to run a great candidate that can beat him

They got the House back by promising not to waste 2 years on Trump Derangement but they just can't help it

Healthcare infrastructure etc go wanting while idiots like CD applaud since Trump might get some credit.

Meanwhile the economy and personal income roll along and the democrats will once again be left standing at the alter wondering why Trump is still fucking the playmates

Maybe the GOP can nominate someone halfway competent next time and then there would be the opportunity for legislation on healthcare, immigration and infrastructure. If that’s important to you. Under current circumstances, there’s absolutely no chance ever.
  • Options
    LebamDawg said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

GDS said:

Crazy Joe Biden?

Wow.

I quoted your post

I do have a killer point

Which can't be refuted

I did notice you gave more than just Joobs - but that is OK.
    Let he who has not photo-bombed in a Speedo cast the first stone.

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,183
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

GDS said:

Crazy Joe Biden?

Wow.

I quoted your post

I do have a killer point

Which can't be refuted

They’d be on the BBQ if they’d admitted half of what Daddy’s already admitted.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Maybe the GOP can nominate someone halfway competent next time and then there would be the opportunity for legislation on healthcare, immigration and infrastructure. If that’s important to you. Under current circumstances, there’s absolutely no chance ever.
    but but but but but but but
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

GDS said:

Crazy Joe Biden?

Wow.

I quoted your post

I do have a killer point

Which can't be refuted

Link?
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,333

Ha ha ha.......I guess you haven't looked at the complete socialist losers your side has paraded up to the debates. Good God man you are an idiot.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Ha ha ha.......I guess you haven't looked at the complete socialist losers your side has paraded up to the debates. Good God man you are an idiot.
    What’s my side? What does that have to do with trump’s incompetence and failure?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,831
    HHusky said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

GDS said:

Crazy Joe Biden?

Wow.

I quoted your post

I do have a killer point

Which can't be refuted

"Fire him or no money" sounds definitive.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

GDS said:

Crazy Joe Biden?

Wow.

I quoted your post

I do have a killer point

Which can't be refuted

That's different because Joe was just bragging.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,183
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

GDS said:

Crazy Joe Biden?

Wow.

I quoted your post

I do have a killer point

Which can't be refuted

That was the US position. True.