Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

More damaging leaks

Comments

• Options
    ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited October 2019

GDS said:

Of course it was quid pro quo. Life is quid pro quo. Don't let the progressives co opt that word too.

Again, if Trump is 'quid pro quo' for demanding assistance in investigation, Biden is just as guilty of 'quid pro quo' on the other side demanding removal of the investigator.

It's the same FUCKING thing. Just opposite sides of the same quid.

Biden is guilty of a quid pro quo to further US, EU, IMF and Ukrainian ant-corruption interests. Trump is guilty of a quid pro quo to further his own political interests...which in the mind of trumptards is the same FUCKING thing...

There are, at last count, 19 candidates running for the Democratic nomination for POTUS. NINETEEN!

And you're saying Trump is smart enough to know that out of NINETEEN candidates, Biden is the one to take out?

You guys are always saying how dumb Trump is. And now he is smart enough to handicap a 19 candidate field and zero in on Biden?!?!

Crazy Joe Biden?

Wow.

The 19 candidates are not created equal. Realistically, Biden is one of about 4 to take out.

It also isn't difficult to reason that Biden was the highest polling candidate by a substantial margin, and largely thought as the primary threat to beat him.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,832
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    GDS said:

Its a lie to say other countries wanted the guy removed. We proved that last week. It was Obama and Biden

Biden threatened to withhold US aid if the Ukes didn't fire the guy looking into his corrupt son

Trump did not threaten to withhold aid but wants the Ukes and other countries to look into DNC corruption. Barr was in Italy and Australia offered to help

Biden brags on tape that he did it. The Trump transcript shows he did not and the alleged target of the threat in the Ukraine denies it as well

There you go big brains

Hence why there were contemporaneous quotes from IMF leaders pushing for his removal. The idea that the parliament voted overwhelmingly 4 months after Biden visited because of Biden is fucktarded even for massive Trump kneepaders like you Race. It couldn’t have been because of the hordes of diamonds and cash found in prosecutors homes from all the bribes they were taking or their failure to persecute corruption on a massive scale.
    Were the IMF leaders kids collecting their payoffs too?

Asking for a friend.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470

GDS said:

Of course it was quid pro quo. Life is quid pro quo. Don't let the progressives co opt that word too.

Again, if Trump is 'quid pro quo' for demanding assistance in investigation, Biden is just as guilty of 'quid pro quo' on the other side demanding removal of the investigator.

Biden is guilty of a quid pro quo to further US, EU, IMF and Ukrainian ant-corruption interests. Trump is guilty of a quid pro quo to further his own political interests...which in the mind of trumptards is the same FUCKING thing...

There are, at last count, 19 candidates running for the Democratic nomination for POTUS. NINETEEN!

And you're saying Trump is smart enough to know that out of NINETEEN candidates, Biden is the one to take out?

You guys are always saying how dumb Trump is. And now he is smart enough to handicap a 19 candidate field and zero in on Biden?!?!

Crazy Joe Biden?

Wow.

Over the summer was Biden leading both the Democratic field and Trump in head to head polls? And it wasn’t even close. In either.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,427
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The problem remains that Biden is on tape and Trump released the transcript

All of this bullshit goes back to that

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

The problem remains that Biden is on tape and Trump released the transcript

All of this bullshit goes back to that

Race Race Race - you are missing the major points here - the transcript is from Trump, thus it is not truthful. The video of Biden boasting about it is braggadocio on Biden's part and it is not truthful of what really went down.

CD, Hondo, GDS, APAG - did I get that correct?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Only a simple mind thinks they are the same thing. It's almost like there are facts and circumstances that are different in each scenario.
    Go ahead - explain it.

We have discussed it many many times. But Bidens scenario, other countries wanted him removed. Biden is a cocky bastard and was bragging about what he did that he really didn't have much influence over.
    Did Biden or did Biden not say that loan guarantees were withheld and indicated he was an authorized agent acting on the behalf of the President of the United State of America?

FF to 0:34 if you need help.

I know exactly what Biden said and alluded to it in my comment. And explained exactly why is different. Stick to posting hot chicks. I expect people like Race and Daboner to carry water for Trump, you are better than that.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,867
    edited October 2019
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Only a simple mind thinks they are the same thing. It's almost like there are facts and circumstances that are different in each scenario.
    Go ahead - explain it.

We have discussed it many many times. But Bidens scenario, other countries wanted him removed. Biden is a cocky bastard and was bragging about what he did that he really didn't have much influence over.
    Did Biden or did Biden not say that loan guarantees were withheld and indicated he was an authorized agent acting on the behalf of the President of the United State of America?

I know exactly what Biden said and alluded to it in my comment. And explained exactly why is different. Stick to posting hot chicks. I expect people like Race and Daboner to carry water for Trump, you are better than that.
    On numerous occasions I have stated, I give no fucks about Trump. But he's the lesser of two evils relative to what the 'liberals' are vomiting out there.

And, hold independently the thought that IS possible to give no fucks about Trump either direction (Hi there TDS sufferers) and see that the Bidens and the Clintons and very likely the Obamas are slimy as fuck -except their daughters aren't old enough to drink from the silver trough yet.

If you're going after Trump, you go after Biden simultaneously. Instead it's business as usual and fuck all gets done.

Wake up, sheeple.

• Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Go ahead - explain it.

On numerous occasions I have stated, I give no fucks about Trump. But he's the lesser of two evils relative to what the 'liberals' are vomiting out there.

And, hold independently the thought that is IS possible to give no fucks about Trump either direction (Hi there TDS sufferers) and see that the Bidens and the Clintons and very likely the Obamas are slimy as fuck -except their daughters aren't old enough to drink from the silver trough yet.

If you're going after Trump, you go after Biden simultaneously. Instead it's business as usual and fuck all gets done.

Wake up, sheeple.

Biden is just corrupt as all of them. I'm just saying that the situations are completely different on Ukraine. Just like I say Hunter used his dad's influence for an overpaid board position, it's not illegal but probably should be.

If you looked at the Ukraine scenarios, you'd see how they are different.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,867
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Go ahead - explain it.

And, hold independently the thought that is IS possible to give no fucks about Trump either direction (Hi there TDS sufferers) and see that the Bidens and the Clintons and very likely the Obamas are slimy as fuck -except their daughters aren't old enough to drink from the silver trough yet.

Wake up, sheeple.

Biden is just corrupt as all of them. I'm just saying that the situations are completely different on Ukraine. Just like I say Hunter used his dad's influence for an overpaid board position, it's not illegal but probably should be.

You should have stopped at your first sentence.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Go ahead - explain it.

Wake up, sheeple.

Oh now it's an "overpaid" board position. Just last week you lying Kunt you were dismissing the amount of money he was paid to sit on the board.

What's it like being a lying piece of shit with no integrity Hondo?
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Go ahead - explain it.

Wake up, sheeple.

Oh now it's an "overpaid" board position. Just last week you lying Kunt you were dismissing the amount of money he was paid to sit on the board.

What's it like being a lying piece of shit with no integrity Hondo?
    Pathetic. He's stuck in a burger flipping nightmare!
  • Options
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Go ahead - explain it.

Wake up, sheeple.

You should have stopped at your first sentence.
    Do you not like facts?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ramenduck said:

GDS said:

Crazy Joe Biden?

Wow.

The 19 candidates are not created equal. Realistically, Biden is one of about 4 to take out.

It also isn't difficult to reason that Biden was the highest polling candidate by a substantial margin, and largely thought as the primary threat to beat him.
    If being a political opponent gives you immunity for foreign corruption why have the democrats been investigating their political opponent for three years? An investigation that required foreign help to get of the ground by the way

• Options
    ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734

ramenduck said:

GDS said:

Crazy Joe Biden?

Wow.

If being a political opponent gives you immunity for foreign corruption why have the democrats been investigating their political opponent for three years? An investigation that required foreign help to get of the ground by the way

There's an alternate universe where I posted those things and in which you have a killer point.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,183
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Look at the shill right on time

Hondo wouldn't know the truth if it curb stomped him to death

Why pretend you’re concerned about the truth when your team is denying the admitted and the obvious?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

GDS said:

Crazy Joe Biden?

Wow.

There's an alternate universe where I posted those things and in which you have a killer point.
    I quoted your post

I do have a killer point

Which can't be refuted
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Why pretend you’re concerned about the truth when your team is denying the admitted and the obvious?
    Of course the daddy confession you can't show us

Pathological liars
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,183
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

Pathological liars
    You must have the wrong transcript.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Pathological liars
    You must have the wrong transcript.
    No.

Let's see daddy's confession. You can do it.