Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Day when Gore must regret inventing the internet

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fuck off

Better?
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Waaay better. Less effort, too.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

It was just a question. No need to get carried away.

Defending stupidity with more stupidity is a curious tactic, though. Did you mistake me for a Biden ballwasher?

No, more a Biden cocksucker
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    dflea said:

Defending stupidity with more stupidity is a curious tactic, though. Did you mistake me for a Biden ballwasher?

Yes. When are are giving a fuck and not fishing you're just a blank slate that I paint my prejudices upon
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

dflea said:

No, more a Biden cocksucker
    Shut up, little bitch.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited October 2019
    The Biden shit is hysterical. Put out a huge statement about how abhorrent it is to use the term lynching for a political process. Two hours later interview surfaces where he said the exact same thing. Poor Uncle Joe steps on his dick every single tim he opens his cock holster.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Swaye said:

The Biden shit is hysterical. Put out a huge statement about how abhorrent it is to use the term lynching for a political process. Two hours later interview surfaces where he said the exact same thing. Poor Uncle Joe steps on his dick every single tim he opens his cock holster.

So you are saying Biden is a hypocrite. Agreed.

Question for you. Why don't you call Trump a hypocrite?
  • Options
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

I call Trump a hypocrite all the tim. If you think I have some great love for Trump you haven't been paying attention. Trump is a fragile ego bomb throwing moron. I don't like HIM at all. I do however like his policies about a hundred times more than the SJW, gun grabbing, open border free shit platform of the modern Democratic party. The fact that I plan to vote for him again should tell you how pathetic the Dem candidates are. My future vote for Trump is more of a repudiation of everything the modern Democratic party stands for than an endorsement of Trump. Message to the DNC - run better candidates.

Next question?
    Since you are soliciting questions. Here's another. What serious Democratic candidate is SJW, gun grabbing, open borders and free shit?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,942
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

I call Trump a hypocrite all the tim. If you think I have some great love for Trump you haven't been paying attention. Trump is a fragile ego bomb throwing moron. I don't like HIM at all. I do however like his policies about a hundred times more than the SJW, gun grabbing, open border free shit platform of the modern Democratic party. The fact that I plan to vote for him again should tell you how pathetic the Dem candidates are. My future vote for Trump is more of a repudiation of everything the modern Democratic party stands for than an endorsement of Trump. Message to the DNC - run better candidates.

Next question?

edit: I also like how he absolutely unhinges leftists when he #wins. Hysterical shit. But Trump himself is a dipshit. Great political theater until SMOD comes.

#Trump_Gabbard_2020
    I like #TrumpTulsi2020, then get super soaked with #TulsiIvanka2024 and 2028, then #IvankaCandace2032.

I’ll be damned near dead after that or quite likely the main purple Throbber won’t be working the same by then.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Next question?

edit: I also like how he absolutely unhinges leftists when he #wins. Hysterical shit. But Trump himself is a dipshit. Great political theater until SMOD comes.

#Trump_Gabbard_2020
    I like #TrumpTulsi2020, then get super soaked with #TulsiIvanka2024 and 2028, then #IvankaCandace2032.

I’ll be damned near dead after that or quite likely the main purple Throbber won’t be working the same by then.
    IvankaTulsi is pretty much as boner inducing as it gets.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Next question?
    Since you are soliciting questions. Here's another. What serious Democratic candidate is SJW, gun grabbing, open borders and free shit?

I wasn't asking for the fox news analysis.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,942
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Next question?

#Trump_Gabbard_2020

IvankaTulsi is pretty much as boner inducing as it gets.
    Winners win.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Next question?

From Bidens campaign website:

Guns:

Get weapons of war off our streets. The bans on assault weapons and high-capacity magazines that Biden, along with Senator Feinstein, secured in 1994 reduced the lethality of mass shootings. But, in order to secure the passage of the bans, they had to agree to a 10-year sunset provision and when the time came, the Bush Administration failed to extend them. As president, Biden will:

Ban the manufacture and sale of assault weapons and high-capacity magazines. Federal law prevents hunters from hunting migratory game birds with more than three shells in their shotgun. That means our federal law does more to protect ducks than children. It’s wrong. Joe Biden will enact legislation to once again ban assault weapons. This time, the bans will be designed based on lessons learned from the 1994 bans. For example, the ban on assault weapons will be designed to prevent manufacturers from circumventing the law by making minor changes that don’t limit the weapon’s lethality. While working to pass this legislation, Biden will also use his executive authority to ban the importation of assault weapons.

Free Shit/New Taxes:

Healthcare:

As president, Biden will stop this reversal of the progress made by Obamacare. And he won’t stop there. He’ll also build on the Affordable Care Act with a plan to insure more than an estimated 97% of Americans. Here’s how:

Giving Americans a new choice, a public health insurance option like Medicare. If your insurance company isn’t doing right by you, you should have another, better choice. Whether you’re covered through your employer, buying your insurance on your own, or going without coverage altogether, the Biden Plan will give you the choice to purchase a public health insurance option like Medicare. As in Medicare, the Biden public option will reduce costs for patients by negotiating lower prices from hospitals and other health care providers. It also will better coordinate among all of a patient’s doctors to improve the efficacy and quality of their care, and cover primary care without any co-payments. And it will bring relief to small businesses struggling to afford coverage for their employees.

Climate:

Ensure the U.S. achieves a 100% clean energy economy and reaches net-zero emissions no later than 2050. On day one, Biden will sign a series of new executive orders with unprecedented reach that go well beyond the Obama-Biden Administration platform and put us on the right track. And, he will demand that Congress enacts legislation in the first year of his presidency that: 1) establishes an enforcement mechanism that includes milestone targets no later than the end of his first term in 2025, 2) makes a historic investment in clean energy and climate research and innovation, 3) incentivizes the rapid deployment of clean energy innovations across the economy, especially in communities most impacted by climate change.

Justice:

Our criminal justice system cannot be just unless we root out the racial, gender, and income-based disparities in the system. Black mothers and fathers should feel confident that their children are safe walking the streets of America. And, when a police officer pins on that shield and walks out the door, the officer’s family should know they’ll come home at the end of the day. Additionally, women and children are uniquely impacted by the criminal justice system, and the system needs to address their unique needs.

Too much other shit to list. Read for yourself here:

https://joebiden.com/justice/

Joe doesn't actually sound too radical on SJW stuff from his website.

Borders:
    • Immediately end the horrific practice of separating families at our border and holding immigrant children in for-profit prisons. Abandoning our deepest-held values does nothing to increase security at our border—and everything to diminish our standing in the world. At the same time, as president, Biden will establish sensible policies that improve screening procedures at our legal ports of entry and make smart investments in border technology, in cooperation with Canada and Mexico.
    • Protect undocumented members of our armed services, veterans, and their spouses from deportation because if you are willing to risk your life for this country, you and your family have earned the chance to live safe, healthy, and productive lives in America;
    • Order a review of Temporary Protected Status to vulnerable populations who cannot find safety in countries ripped apart by violence or disaster, including for Venezuelans and Haitians.
    • Terminate the travel ban against people from Muslim-majority countries;
    • Reverse Trump’s detrimental asylum policies and raise our target for refugee admissions to a level commensurate with our responsibility and unprecedented global need
    Joe is BY FAR the most moderate voice of the three current leaders for the Dem nomination. And these are his positions. The most centrist of the group. HTH

I know I just wasted 15 minutes of my life doing this because the HondoBros agree with all of this and won't give an inch on anything. But if this is the most moderate voice you can run, no thank you. Modern Dems are the party of complete suck.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Next question?

From Bidens campaign website:

Guns:

Get weapons of war off our streets. The bans on assault weapons and high-capacity magazines that Biden, along with Senator Feinstein, secured in 1994 reduced the lethality of mass shootings. But, in order to secure the passage of the bans, they had to agree to a 10-year sunset provision and when the time came, the Bush Administration failed to extend them. As president, Biden will:

Ban the manufacture and sale of assault weapons and high-capacity magazines. Federal law prevents hunters from hunting migratory game birds with more than three shells in their shotgun. That means our federal law does more to protect ducks than children. It’s wrong. Joe Biden will enact legislation to once again ban assault weapons. This time, the bans will be designed based on lessons learned from the 1994 bans. For example, the ban on assault weapons will be designed to prevent manufacturers from circumventing the law by making minor changes that don’t limit the weapon’s lethality. While working to pass this legislation, Biden will also use his executive authority to ban the importation of assault weapons.

Free Shit/New Taxes:

Healthcare:

As president, Biden will stop this reversal of the progress made by Obamacare. And he won’t stop there. He’ll also build on the Affordable Care Act with a plan to insure more than an estimated 97% of Americans. Here’s how:

Giving Americans a new choice, a public health insurance option like Medicare. If your insurance company isn’t doing right by you, you should have another, better choice. Whether you’re covered through your employer, buying your insurance on your own, or going without coverage altogether, the Biden Plan will give you the choice to purchase a public health insurance option like Medicare. As in Medicare, the Biden public option will reduce costs for patients by negotiating lower prices from hospitals and other health care providers. It also will better coordinate among all of a patient’s doctors to improve the efficacy and quality of their care, and cover primary care without any co-payments. And it will bring relief to small businesses struggling to afford coverage for their employees.

Climate:

Ensure the U.S. achieves a 100% clean energy economy and reaches net-zero emissions no later than 2050. On day one, Biden will sign a series of new executive orders with unprecedented reach that go well beyond the Obama-Biden Administration platform and put us on the right track. And, he will demand that Congress enacts legislation in the first year of his presidency that: 1) establishes an enforcement mechanism that includes milestone targets no later than the end of his first term in 2025, 2) makes a historic investment in clean energy and climate research and innovation, 3) incentivizes the rapid deployment of clean energy innovations across the economy, especially in communities most impacted by climate change.

Justice:

Our criminal justice system cannot be just unless we root out the racial, gender, and income-based disparities in the system. Black mothers and fathers should feel confident that their children are safe walking the streets of America. And, when a police officer pins on that shield and walks out the door, the officer’s family should know they’ll come home at the end of the day. Additionally, women and children are uniquely impacted by the criminal justice system, and the system needs to address their unique needs.

Too much other shit to list. Read for yourself here:

https://joebiden.com/justice/

Joe doesn't actually sound too radical on SJW stuff from his website.

Borders:
    • Immediately end the horrific practice of separating families at our border and holding immigrant children in for-profit prisons. Abandoning our deepest-held values does nothing to increase security at our border—and everything to diminish our standing in the world. At the same time, as president, Biden will establish sensible policies that improve screening procedures at our legal ports of entry and make smart investments in border technology, in cooperation with Canada and Mexico.
    • Protect undocumented members of our armed services, veterans, and their spouses from deportation because if you are willing to risk your life for this country, you and your family have earned the chance to live safe, healthy, and productive lives in America;
    • Order a review of Temporary Protected Status to vulnerable populations who cannot find safety in countries ripped apart by violence or disaster, including for Venezuelans and Haitians.
    • Terminate the travel ban against people from Muslim-majority countries;
    • Reverse Trump’s detrimental asylum policies and raise our target for refugee admissions to a level commensurate with our responsibility and unprecedented global need
    Joe is BY FAR the most moderate voice of the three current leaders for the Dem nomination. And these are his positions. The most centrist of the group. HTH

I know I just wasted 15 minutes of my life doing this because the HondoBros agree with all of this and won't give an inch on anything. But if this is the most moderate voice you can run, no thank you. Modern Dems are the party of complete suck.
    I appreciate the response. Still doesn't support your position that he wants to grab guns. Give away free shit. And open borders. You don't agree with his positions which is great, that's why we have elections. I don't agree with some of his positions either for that matter. And really don't want Biden to be on the ticket.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,401
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I appreciate the response. Still doesn't support your position that he wants to grab guns. Give away free shit. And open borders. You don't agree with his positions which is great, that's why we have elections. I don't agree with some of his positions either for that matter. And really don't want Biden to be on the ticket.

Jeezus hondo, you lie so easily. Biden didn't offer free shit? How about free healthcare to all illegals? Yes he promised that.

You are just so stupid and dishonest. It boggles the mind how someone can be so completely void of decency and morals, but here you are.

• Options

Jeezus hondo, you lie so easily. Biden didn't offer free shit? How about free healthcare to all illegals? Yes he promised that.

You are just so stupid and dishonest. It boggles the mind how someone can be so completely void of decency and morals, but here you are.

If I'm stupid and you are smart. Then it should be easy for you to find a link to where Biden promised free health Care to all illegals.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Dems lost the moment they made their campaign about the evils of holding CHILDREN in camps at the border.

Newsflash...no one likes dirty illegal immigrants. They'll whine on Facebook but when it comes to the voting booth it's a non issue.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

If I'm stupid and you are smart. Then it should be easy for you to find a link to where Biden promised free health Care to all illegals.

Bernie promises free health care to all.