Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Day when Gore must regret inventing the internet

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

They?

Nadler?

McDermott?

The left doesn't control the language or words or who gets to use them

Hope this helps and that was a really fucked up defense Thomas

Looking forward to your long form thesis on why white people should be able to say the n-word.
    Until Tommy posted this he might of gotten away with the "I was just joking" defense. This is how you know he really was serious but lacks the integrity to admit he put his head up his ass. And you've got to love Hondo running in here to tongue Tommy's ignorant ass.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Hey Tommy were you just "joking" when you stuck your head up your ass in that other thread?

Tiny margin? It was one of the largest waves in Congressional election history. But sure.

I only bring it up here because for some odd reason you ran and hid like a fucking Kunt from that other thread.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,831
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

They get to say it.

We don’t.

No one but black people were ever lynched...........
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Bob and Sled are not the allies I’d choose.

Race is awfully silent too.

Me thinks he caught on.

Keep going boys.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You're still here?

Take the L Tommy

You were raised better
  • Options

You're still here?

Take the L Tommy

You were raised better

This is going exactly as planned.

I appreciate your help drawing out the resident retards. I underestimated your contributions earlier, and sincerely apologize.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Whoa Tommy going full hondo

Bad look
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Hey Tommy were you just "joking" when you stuck your head up your ass in that other thread?

Tiny margin? It was one of the largest waves in Congressional election history. But sure.

I only bring it up here because for some odd reason you ran and hid like a fucking Kunt from that other thread.

It wasn’t a wave?? Weird. Everyone disagrees with you.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2019

SFGbob said:

Let me guess, you meant to talk out your ass.

It was a wave Tommy no one is denying that but far from being “one of the largest waves in Congressional history” it barely makes the top 10 in Congressional history since 1932.

So which is it? Liar or dumbfuck?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,831

You're still here?

Take the L Tommy

You were raised better

This is going exactly as planned.

I appreciate your help drawing out the resident retards. I underestimated your contributions earlier, and sincerely apologize.
    Race got you here that much is true.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

It was a wave Tommy no one is denying that but far from being “one of the largest waves in Congressional history” it barely makes the top 10 in Congressional history since 1932.

One of the biggest vs barely top 10.

Tomato, toe maw toe.

Wow, you really got me there.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2019

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Tomato, toe maw toe.

Fuck you Tommy, if I had bothered to take it back further than 1932 I’m sure I could have pushed it out of even making the top 10. There was nothing historical about the Rats picking up that many seats in midterms, in fact it pretty much followed historical norms.

You talked right out your fucking ass which appears to be a pattern with you.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Tomato, toe maw toe.

Fuck you Tommy, if I had bothered to take it back further than 1932 I’m sure I could have pushed it out of even making the top 10. There was nothing historical about the Rats picking up that many seats in midterms, in fact it pretty much followed historical norms.

The norm? A wave is defined as a 20 seat swing. 2018 was double that.

Nobody is surprised that a Duck is bad at historical records.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Tomato, toe maw toe.

Ironic.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

They?

Nadler?

McDermott?

The left doesn't control the language or words or who gets to use them

Hope this helps and that was a really fucked up defense Thomas

Looking forward to your long form thesis on why white people should be able to say the n-word.
    When you say "they" are you really talking about Rats Tommy? or do you see all Rats as the N-word?
    Nobody is talking to your boring ass.
    Watch out folks Tommy is about to go nuclear again defending Jane Fonda's honor. Who is "they" Kunt?
    Thanks for showing us all again that you failed to see the point in that thread too.

Now go away, I’ve got Race on the line, and you’re ruining the magic.
    You really do need to take the L here. This is cringeworthy
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

https://foxnews.com/politics/flashback-top-dems-including-nadler-called-clinton-impeachment-lynching

Even as top Democrats rushed to condemn President Trump's comparison of their impeachment inquiry to a "lynching," footage and news reports have emerged showing top Democrats referring matter-of-factly to Bill Clinton's impeachment proceedings as a "lynching" in 1998.

Among those Democrats are two African-American representatives still serving in the House, as well as House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y.

Rep. Gregory Meeks, D-N.Y., called Clinton's impeachment a "persecution" and a "political lynching" on the House floor in 1998. And Danny Davis, D-Ill., condemned what he described as a "lynching in the People's House."

Jim McDermott, D-Wash., warned of the "political lynch" mob that was forming, and suggested that "we are going to find a rope, find a tree, and ask ... questions later."

The quote from Nadler read: "I am the president’s defender in the sense that I haven’t seen anything yet that would rise, in my opinion, to the level of impeachable offense. … I wish we could get this over with quickly. … In pushing the process, in pushing the arguments of fairness and due process the Republicans so far have been running a lynch mob."

IMO Trump knew this when he tweeted it

Democrats lose again

Did Clinton say it?

No?

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

https://foxnews.com/politics/flashback-top-dems-including-nadler-called-clinton-impeachment-lynching

Even as top Democrats rushed to condemn President Trump's comparison of their impeachment inquiry to a "lynching," footage and news reports have emerged showing top Democrats referring matter-of-factly to Bill Clinton's impeachment proceedings as a "lynching" in 1998.

Among those Democrats are two African-American representatives still serving in the House, as well as House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y.

Rep. Gregory Meeks, D-N.Y., called Clinton's impeachment a "persecution" and a "political lynching" on the House floor in 1998. And Danny Davis, D-Ill., condemned what he described as a "lynching in the People's House."

Jim McDermott, D-Wash., warned of the "political lynch" mob that was forming, and suggested that "we are going to find a rope, find a tree, and ask ... questions later."

The quote from Nadler read: "I am the president’s defender in the sense that I haven’t seen anything yet that would rise, in my opinion, to the level of impeachable offense. … I wish we could get this over with quickly. … In pushing the process, in pushing the arguments of fairness and due process the Republicans so far have been running a lynch mob."

Democrats lose again

Did Clinton say it?

No?

Clinton was a big dick candidate with an elite brain. Better get on board now.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

Democrats lose again

Did Clinton say it?

No?

So what?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Joe Biden called it a lynching. Bubba had a lot of defenders. Quick search hasn't found anything from Bill yet

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    It was just a question. No need to get carried away.

Defending stupidity with more stupidity is a curious tactic, though. Did you mistake me for a Biden ballwasher?