Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Prager U offered AOC $100,000 to charity of her choice if she would debate Candace Owens

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,210
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Owens has that amazing ability to say something that is completely wrong yet say it so confidently that dumb people don’t notice. Her grifting is almost an art form.

You win, Race.

Did she fall for that same bullshit chart that you did Lou?
    I’m guessing not. There is no doubt that the, not long ago, Obama supporter recognized that there is a ton of money to be made in right wing grifting especially for an attractive black woman.

I mean seriously, why do you think all these media personalities are hawking worthless supplements? It’s almost like the supplement companies know the audience are a bunch of suckers and are easy marks.

Yeah, only Republicans take supplements.
    Pressing
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Owens trying to stay relevant by dick riding others is a story as old as time.

Black women need to STFU. They aren’t smart enough and need to dick ride others to stay relevant. Got it.
    She’s a proven liar who happens to be a black woman. Cool story though.
  • Options

Black women need to STFU. They aren’t smart enough and need to dick ride others to stay relevant. Got it.
    One escaped your plantation. That does tend to anger the masters. Pretty sick of you ask me.
    I only have middle aged white men on my plantation. They’re the real victims.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753

Ummmmm, aren't you on the side that has Kamala Harris? Glass Houses.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,906
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Owens has that amazing ability to say something that is completely wrong yet say it so confidently that dumb people don’t notice. Her grifting is almost an art form.

You win, Race.

Did she fall for that same bullshit chart that you did Lou?
    I’m guessing not. There is no doubt that the, not long ago, Obama supporter recognized that there is a ton of money to be made in right wing grifting especially for an attractive black woman.

I mean seriously, why do you think all these media personalities are hawking worthless supplements? It’s almost like the supplement companies know the audience are a bunch of suckers and are easy marks.

Yeah, only Republicans take supplements.
    Woke Dems don't enjoying fucking any longer.

REALLY woke Dems.

JFK's coffin boner just died.

• Options

Jesus, flatbed trucks up in here.

Seek help.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753

Jesus, flatbed trucks up in here.

Seek help.
    Damn. You were gone a long time, Tommy. Haven't seen a flatbed comment in years.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

One escaped your plantation. That does tend to anger the masters. Pretty sick of you ask me.
    You need to keep the minorities in line. They get uppity and start causing problems it’s important to discredit them.
  • Options

You need to keep the minorities in line. They get uppity and start causing problems it’s important to discredit them.
    Uppity minority superiority guy?
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    I respect her for trying to punch above her weight class.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,163
    Founders Club

You win, Race.

please give an example
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited October 2019

You win, Race.

please give an example
    Her performance in front of congress where she says that the Southern Strategy and the Southern Switch are myths. It’s so dumb I assume she learned it at Prager U.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter

You win, Race.

please give an example
    Her performance in front of congress where she says that the Southern Strategy and the Southern Switch are myths. It’s so dumb I assume she learned it at Prager U.
    Okay, why are they "myths?"
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Appears she has opinions that make that guy's Kunt hurt. I like how he attacks her for using the term "globalist" as a term that has no meaning, while he tosses around the term "alt-right" freely. I don't agree with her analysis but she is no more ignorant with her assessments than your hero AOC.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    The guy criticizes her for making claims without providing evidence in support of those claims while he states completely fact free that the gap between rich and poor is on account of "right-wing" policies and this Kunt wants to talk about Owens' stunning ignorance?

How much of the gap between rich and poor in on account of allowing millions of low skill, poorly educated immigrants into this country?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

You win, Race.

please give an example
    Seriously? Because the Southern Strategy happened as did the Southern Switch.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

You win, Race.

please give an example
    Seriously? Because the Southern Strategy happened as did the Southern Switch.
    Hilarious, because you just did what the guy in the video is criticizing Owens of doing.

What's the "Southern Switch" and why is it a myth? Come one Lou, back up your fucking mouth.
  • Options
    The Southern Strategy and Switch aren't myths. That's Candace's claim. I know the Right has put a lot of effort into whitewashing the South's past but facts aren't on your side. White people in the South flipped to the Republican party and Blacks flipped to the Democratic party. You tell me why this happened.