Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Prager U offered AOC $100,000 to charity of her choice if she would debate Candace Owens

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

I know the reason. Free shit!

Sadly true. Blacks started abandoning the Republican party and voting for the Rats well before the Civil Rights legislation in the 1960s was ever dreamed of. Despite the fact that the Rats were still the party of Jim Crow and the Klan black voters voted for FDR in response to the few crumbs they were able to receive from the New Deal.
    Johnson made the outright purchase of the black vote and bragged about it.
    Great Society intentionally targeted blacks for assistance. While the Rats were already getting 60-70% of the black vote after the Great Society those numbers shot up to 90% and have been there ever since.

Black voters abandoned the party of Lincoln and joined the party of segregation and Jim Crow for a few pieces of silver.

Wow.
    Facts make your Kunt hurt Tommy?
    Yes. That’s what is happening here.
    We'll you're free to refute anything I said Tommy but we already know you're too big a Kunt to be able to do so.
    Seems like you’ve got it all figured out.
    What a Kunt.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2019

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Sadly true. Blacks started abandoning the Republican party and voting for the Rats well before the Civil Rights legislation in the 1960s was ever dreamed of. Despite the fact that the Rats were still the party of Jim Crow and the Klan black voters voted for FDR in response to the few crumbs they were able to receive from the New Deal.
    Great Society intentionally targeted blacks for assistance. While the Rats were already getting 60-70% of the black vote after the Great Society those numbers shot up to 90% and have been there ever since.

Black voters abandoned the party of Lincoln and joined the party of segregation and Jim Crow for a few pieces of silver.

A few pieces of silver and then 55 years of votes? What are you saying about black voters GayBob?
    Rhetorical flare El Monte, those few pieces of silver are actually trillions. And it says that black voters were more concerned with obtaining the "free" shit then they were with joining the party that oppressed them. The belief that blacks only started supporting the Rats because of their stance of Civil Rights is bullshit.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Wow.
    Facts make your Kunt hurt Tommy?
    Yes. That’s what is happening here.
    We'll you're free to refute anything I said Tommy but we already know you're too big a Kunt to be able to do so.
    Seems like you’ve got it all figured out.
    What a Kunt.
    BURN!
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    So she is gonna eat off the floor? Why else is this thread still going?

She could just show her tits, before they reach her bush.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

A few pieces of silver and then 55 years of votes? What are you saying about black voters GayBob?
    Rhetorical flare El Monte, those few pieces of silver are actually trillions. And it says that black voters were more concerned with obtaining the "free" shit then they were with joining the party that oppressed them. The belief that blacks only started supporting the Rats because of their stance of Civil Rights is bullshit.
    Black voters can’t figure out what’s best for them GayBob? 90% of black voters have been bought off and are not able to think for themselves?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Black voters can’t figure out what’s best for them GayBob? 90% of black voters have been bought off and are not able to think for themselves?
    Maybe they think the "free" shit is better for them. I'm surprised you don't refer to them as "Trumptrash."

• Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Maybe they think the "free" shit is better for them. I'm surprised you don't refer to them as "Trumptrash."

So you are saying black voters and TrumpTrash are the same because both of them can’t survive without government protection and assistance?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,917
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Strange but if one were to look up the amount spent on the welfare programs since it's inception it will closely natch the current deficit. Did several years ago anyway.
  • Options
    Yikes, Bob. Pretty bad look if you ask me.

Who could have ever suspected that you held black people in such low regard?

• Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

So you are saying black voters and TrumpTrash are the same because both of them can’t survive without government protection and assistance?
    No, I'm saying the criteria you use to call people "TrumpTrash" also applies to people that support your party, but for some odd reason you don't refer to them as TrumpTrash.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

No, I'm saying the criteria you use to call people "TrumpTrash" also applies to people that support your party, but for some odd reason you don't refer to them as TrumpTrash.
    You just agreed with my summary of your point GayBob. In your anger and rage, you’ve lost any semblance of self control.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,917
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Basement dwellers is a good title! Right CD?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

No one asked you Tommy, and of course you're far too big a Kunt to put forth an argument that refutes anything I said, so you do what liberal Kunts always do. You play the racism card. You're free to explain why 75% of the black vote went to FDR in 1936 Tommy. Because in 1936 the Rat party's position on Civil Rights for blacks was pretty fucking bad.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

No one asked you Tommy, and of course you're far too big a Kunt to put forth an argument that refutes anything I said, so you do what liberal Kunts always do. You play the racism card. You're free to explain why 75% of the black vote went to FDR in 1936 Tommy. Because in 1936 the Rat party's position on Civil Rights for blacks was pretty fucking bad.
    Probably because of this and Republicans were blamed for the recession.

Roosevelt won in a landslide, carrying 46 of the 48 states and bringing in many additional Democratic members of Congress. After Lyndon B. Johnson's 61.1 percent share of the popular vote in 1964, Roosevelt's 60.8 percent is the second-largest percentage in U.S. history since the nearly unopposed election of James Monroe in 1820, and his 98.5% of the electoral vote is the highest in two-party competition. Roosevelt won the largest number of electoral votes ever recorded at that time,
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Roosevelt won in a landslide, carrying 46 of the 48 states and bringing in many additional Democratic members of Congress. After Lyndon B. Johnson's 61.1 percent share of the popular vote in 1964, Roosevelt's 60.8 percent is the second-largest percentage in U.S. history since the nearly unopposed election of James Monroe in 1820, and his 98.5% of the electoral vote is the highest in two-party competition. Roosevelt won the largest number of electoral votes ever recorded at that time,
    So the claim that blacks and whites in the South only started to switch their party allegiances due to Nixon's "Southern Strategy" was bullshit. Thanks Hondo.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Weird, I’m just doing to you what you did to me recently about my “nobody really wants Biden” comment, which was not even a conversation about race. Yet you managed to make the connection and the accusation.

But only liberals play the racism card!

Kill yourself.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Weird, I’m just doing to you what you did to me recently about my “nobody really wants Biden” comment, which was not even a conversation about race. Yet you managed to make the connection and the accusation.

Kill yourself.
    You're the one who doubled down on Biden's black supporters as "nobodies" Tommy.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Kill yourself.
    You're the one who doubled down on Biden's black supporters as "nobodies" Tommy.
    Lie.

Kill yourself, hypocrite.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2019

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Kill yourself.
    Lie.

Kill yourself, hypocrite.
    Sad you think so little of the most loyal voting block your party has. I wouldn't be surprised if you called them "trash" like El Monte does.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

So the claim that blacks and whites in the South only started to switch their party allegiances due to Nixon's "Southern Strategy" was bullshit. Thanks Hondo.
    Again you can't read.