Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Prager U offered AOC $100,000 to charity of her choice if she would debate Candace Owens

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Yikes, Bob. Pretty bad look if you ask me.

Who could have ever suspected that you held black people in such low regard?

No one asked you Tommy, and of course you're far too big a Kunt to put forth an argument that refutes anything I said, so you do what liberal Kunts always do. You play the racism card. You're free to explain why 75% of the black vote went to FDR in 1936 Tommy. Because in 1936 the Rat party's position on Civil Rights for blacks was pretty fucking bad.
    Probably because of this and Republicans were blamed for the recession.

Roosevelt won in a landslide, carrying 46 of the 48 states and bringing in many additional Democratic members of Congress. After Lyndon B. Johnson's 61.1 percent share of the popular vote in 1964, Roosevelt's 60.8 percent is the second-largest percentage in U.S. history since the nearly unopposed election of James Monroe in 1820, and his 98.5% of the electoral vote is the highest in two-party competition. Roosevelt won the largest number of electoral votes ever recorded at that time,
    So the claim that blacks and whites in the South only started to switch their party allegiances due to Nixon's "Southern Strategy" was bullshit. Thanks Hondo.
    Again you can't read.
    Again when you've shoved your head up your ass you claim the other person can't read. Rubber's claim was that whites and blacks in the South switched their party allegiances after the passage of the 1964 Civil Rights act and because of Nixon's Southern Strategy. Your numbers, along with the fact that 75% of all blacks voted for FDR in 1936 reveals that claim to be bullshit.

Now you could try and craft an argument why that's not accurate or you could perform your standard Kunt act and claim the other person can't read.

My money is on the Kunt act because we both know you're dumb as dog shit and you can't argue your way out of wet paper bag.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

No one asked you Tommy, and of course you're far too big a Kunt to put forth an argument that refutes anything I said, so you do what liberal Kunts always do. You play the racism card. You're free to explain why 75% of the black vote went to FDR in 1936 Tommy. Because in 1936 the Rat party's position on Civil Rights for blacks was pretty fucking bad.
    Weird, I’m just doing to you what you did to me recently about my “nobody really wants Biden” comment, which was not even a conversation about race. Yet you managed to make the connection and the accusation.

But only liberals play the racism card!

Kill yourself.
    You're the one who doubled down on Biden's black supporters as "nobodies" Tommy.
    Lie.

Kill yourself, hypocrite.
    Sad you think so little of the most loyal voting block your party has. I wouldn't be surprised if you called them "trash" like El Monte does.
    Another lie.

I’ll mail you a noose. Which stall is your trailer home hitched to?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Weird, I’m just doing to you what you did to me recently about my “nobody really wants Biden” comment, which was not even a conversation about race. Yet you managed to make the connection and the accusation.

Kill yourself.
    You're the one who doubled down on Biden's black supporters as "nobodies" Tommy.
    Lie.

Sad you think so little of the most loyal voting block your party has. I wouldn't be surprised if you called them "trash" like El Monte does.
    Another lie.

"Nobody supports Biden" You said it Tommy.

Blacks overwhelming support Biden.

Therefore Tommy believes blacks are nobodies.

You said what you said Kunt.

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Kill yourself.
    Lie.

You’re a liar GayBob. A pedophile ranting liar.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2019

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Kill yourself.
    Lie.

You claimed that people who rely upon the government and who can't compete with low skilled and poorly educated illegals are "trash." Now you tried to claim these people are all Trump supporters but we know that a lie. Many of those people are black and Hispanic American citizens who support your party and you repay them by calling them "trash."

• Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Kill yourself.
    Lie.

You claimed that people who rely upon the government and who can't compete with low skilled and poorly educated illegals are "trash." Now you tried to claim these people are all Trump supporters but we know that a lie. Many of those people are black and Hispanic American citizens who support your party and you repay them by calling them "trash."

No I didn’t you liar. You are hiding behind black and Hispanic voters because you are a coward. I called you trash. I am right.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Kill yourself.
    Lie.

Another lie.

Blacks overwhelmingly support Biden? Based on what?

What about all the other supporters I dismissed of other races and ethnicities? Do I hate them too?

Try harder not projecting your racist bullshit onto other people. or at least have the decency to not cry about the “race card” while playing it you hypocritical poor.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Kill yourself.
    Lie.

No I didn’t you liar. You are hiding behind black and Hispanic voters because you are a coward. I called you trash. I am right.
    I don't rely on the government and I don't compete with illegals for work. But many of the people you call "trash" and who vote for your party do.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Kill yourself.
    Lie.

Another lie.

What about all the other supporters I dismissed of other races and ethnicities? Do I hate them too?

Try harder not projecting your racist bullshit onto other people. or at least have the decency to not cry about the “race card” while playing it you hypocritical poor.
    Gosh Tommy, this is just my joke thread. Why are you ruining it?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Probably because of this and Republicans were blamed for the recession.

Roosevelt won in a landslide, carrying 46 of the 48 states and bringing in many additional Democratic members of Congress. After Lyndon B. Johnson's 61.1 percent share of the popular vote in 1964, Roosevelt's 60.8 percent is the second-largest percentage in U.S. history since the nearly unopposed election of James Monroe in 1820, and his 98.5% of the electoral vote is the highest in two-party competition. Roosevelt won the largest number of electoral votes ever recorded at that time,
    So the claim that blacks and whites in the South only started to switch their party allegiances due to Nixon's "Southern Strategy" was bullshit. Thanks Hondo.
    Again you can't read.
    Again when you've shoved your head up your ass you claim the other person can't read. Rubber's claim was that whites and blacks in the South switched their party allegiances after the passage of the 1964 Civil Rights act and because of Nixon's Southern Strategy. Your numbers, along with the fact that 75% of all blacks voted for FDR in 1936 reveals that claim to be bullshit.

Now you could try and craft an argument why that's not accurate or you could perform your standard Kunt act and claim the other person can't read.

My money is on the Kunt act because we both know you're dumb as dog shit and you can't argue your way out of wet paper bag.
    Called it, Kunt act.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Kill yourself.
    Lie.

Another lie.

Poor lying hypocrite.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Kill yourself.
    Lie.

I don't rely on the government and I don't compete with illegals for work. But many of the people you call "trash" and who vote for your party do.
    What’s the difference between these same group of voters then GayBob when most voted for trump and some voted for Clinton?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2019

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Kill yourself.
    Lie.

Another lie.

Are you trying to make a trailer park joke? Or a horse & saloon joke, Tommy.

You seem to be confused here. You hitch a trailer to a truck, not a stall.

Definitely not Trailer Park Superiority Guy.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Kill yourself.
    Lie.

Another lie.

Your trailer park superiority is safe for now. GayBob is challenging you, however.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Kill yourself.
    Lie.

Another lie.

Your trailer park superiority is safe for now. GayBob is challenging you, however.
    Whoooooooooooooosh
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Kill yourself.
    Lie.

Another lie.

I would say GayBob is more of a shitting in the street in San Francisco kinda guy. Or the lobby he watches Fox news in.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,547
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Kill yourself.
    Lie.

Another lie.

I would say GayBob is more of a shitting in the street in San Francisco kinda guy. Or the lobby he watches Fox news in.
    You don't fit in
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Kill yourself.
    Lie.

Another lie.

Kunt act it is. Called it.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Kill yourself.
    Lie.

Another lie.

Poor lying hypocrite.

Tommy talking shit. Internet rich guy.

That's funny.
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

U

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

The Southern Strategy and Switch aren't myths. That's Candace's claim. I know the Right has put a lot of effort into whitewashing the South's past but facts aren't on your side. White people in the South flipped to the Republican party and Blacks flipped to the Democratic party. You tell me why this happened.

You're entitled to your opinion Lou but you're now engaging in the very same behavior that the video criticizes Owens of engaging in. What has the right "whitewashed" about he South's past Lou? What facts aren't on my side? I'm not arguing that the South hasn't gone from a Rat stronghold to a Republican stronghold, so just what exactly are then facts that aren't on my side? Why do I need to tell you why it happened? You're the one making the allegation. Do you not know why it happened?
    It happened (the switch) because people’s perceptions of the parties stance on civil rights changed.
    Really? And it had nothing to do with the fact that the Rat party pushed further to left on issues like abortion and support for the military and became more hostile toward religion and traditional values and softer on Communism? What exactly did a Southern Democrat have in common with the McGovern wing that took over the party in 1972?

When did this "change" on civil rights come about?
    Last I checked black people tend to be very religious so no it had nothing to do with abortion or religion. Nice try though.
    Help me to understand the Kunt logic here. So because black people tend to be very religious, therefore the appeal that had compeled white voters to switch to the Republican party had to be on account of the parties stance on Civil Rights and can't have anything to do with the Rats's swing to the left on cultural issues like school prayer, pornography, recreational drugs and abortion. Had to be Civil Rights.

How do you explain that in 1936 FDR got 75% of the black vote after getting less than a 1/3 in 1932? How did Eisenhower win 5 Southern States in 1956 if this "switch" came about due to the party's change on Civil Rights?

When did this change on civil rights happen?

I'll give you fair warning here and I think you already realize this. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about but I'll grant that you have very, very strong feelings that what you think you know is true, but if you continue with this I'm going to wipe the floor with your ignorant ass.

Oh Bobby, your tuff guy talk gives me such a hard on. Please keep it up. In the 1932 election blacks stayed loyal to Hoover but by the time of the 1936 election came about there were some economic improvements for black, though not nearly as much as whites, and they attributed that to FDR. Also EVERYONE voted for FDR, it was the largest landslide in US history. The Democratic party on the national level stayed away from civil rights talk because FDR was afraid of upsetting his SOUTHERN allies. On the local level though there was a concerted outreach effort to attract the black voter especially in the north. Doors opened in the Democratic party in the North that weren't available in the South. For the first time blacks had political power via the Dem party. If you think blacks in the South didn't notice this you're a fool.

Eisenhower was an outlier. A fucking war hero who appealed to Southern voters. Also one of the biggest political landslides ever. So what?