Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So if Cristobal...

Comments

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

thechatch said:

This thread right here is why I keep coming back to this website?

You keep coming back to this website because you’re a 25yo underemployed fat kid who can’t get laid, so you role play a football recruiting insider on a message board for a bunch of guys twice your age who find you barely amusing, but begrudgingly tolerate your existence while scrolling through terrible threads on the shitter, and hiding from their families.
    You have a lot of hate in your life.
    This was too hateful even for @haie. @backthepack is still getting his reads down In life
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

thechatch said:

You keep coming back to this website because you’re a 25yo underemployed fat kid who can’t get laid, so you role play a football recruiting insider on a message board for a bunch of guys twice your age who find you barely amusing, but begrudgingly tolerate your existence while scrolling through terrible threads on the shitter, and hiding from their families.
    No lies were spoken.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

This was too hateful even for @haie. @backthepack is still getting his reads down In life
    Agreed. Mean spirited and a smidge gratuitous for a self-styled man of means.

Don't listen to him Fudgie. You are beloved by HCH en masse even if a Duck or two think you're fat and underemployed.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

ntxduck said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Don't listen to him Fudgie. You are beloved by HCH en masse even if a Duck or two think you're fat and underemployed.
    I used en masse in an email this morning
  • Options

ntxduck said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

I used en masse in an email this morning
    I get overly judgmental when I see someone write “in mass” or “in route”. #frenchsuperiorityguy
  • Options

ntxduck said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

@backthepack is a good dude. No more weight remarks, Tony. They’re hurtful…and they’re destructive.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

@backthepack is a good dude. No more weight remarks, Tony. They’re hurtful…and they’re destructive.
    Agreed. We don't want @fudgie to start eating his feelings. That's a long and dark road.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    edited October 2023
    That post from @thechatch definitely took him way longer to think through and type than his try-hard ass would ever admit
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    thechatch said:

Cool story bro!
  • Options
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    thechatch said:

Hey Fucko, he's our fat kid. We do the grooming here. Stay in your lane!
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    thechatch said:

lol all the pent up hate and frustration is coming out of snatch over the second straight humiliation

I'm sure he'll reassure the board that he doesn't care 100 times in the next week again.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2023

thechatch said:

lol all the pent up hate and frustration is coming out of snatch over the second straight humiliation

I'm sure he'll reassure the board that he doesn't care 100 times in the next week again.
    I didn't get the "hiding from your families" part.

My family is awesome.

I'll pray for him.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    haie said:

thechatch said:

My family is awesome.

I'll pray for him.
    Snatch isn't all there right now, so he's not making sense. He knows deep down the Ducks are the inferior program. Always have been, always will be.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

thechatch said:

My family is awesome.

I'll pray for him.
    lol I was talking about you morons.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

thechatch said:

3 point loss is now a “humiliation”

FMBFS
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

My family is awesome.

I'll pray for him.
    lol I was talking about you morons.
    You're twice his age. Not me.
  • Options
    Bend the knee, you old bitter piece of shit.
  • Options
    Founders Club

thechatch said:

FMBFS
    2 straight losses, cuck
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

thechatch said:

FMBFS
    Benny's Bathhouse needs their retard back.