Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So if Cristobal...

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I dropped a few grand watching Jake Browning throw a pick 6 against Bama, lose to Penn State and lose the Rose Bowl

• Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited October 2023
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

Mario 3 UW 0

Danning 0 UW 2

And despite all that, there’s not a single Duck fan who isn't still butthurt about him having 1 foot out the door and letting Utah cuck them. Zero. None
    Those games hurt, but not as much as spending 10k to watch John Brownsticks lose in the Peach Bowl would have been
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I dropped a few grand watching Jake Browning throw a pick 6 against Bama, lose to Penn State and lose the Rose Bowl

Sounds like a "special" memory
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We weren't good enough to get prison raped by Urban. Just Saban.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,365
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Now the 2014 FSU RoseBowl...
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Mario 3 UW 0

Danning 0 UW 2

And despite all that, there’s not a single Duck fan who wishes he was still here. Zero. None.
    You're technically wrong.

Sounds like you prefer losing to Washington.
  • Options

Mario 3 UW 0

Danning 0 UW 2

And despite all that, there’s not a single Duck fan who wishes he was still here. Zero. None.

I can’t believe you’re still doing this. You’ve been wrong for 5 years and you’re still wrong.

What difference does it make if we lose to UW or UU?

I couldn’t care less about rivalries. I care how Oregon finishes.

I don’t want to gouge my eyes out every second I’m watching Lannings teams so that’s a decent start.

Go eat Mario ass on the Miami boards.
  • Options
    edited October 2023

Mario 3 UW 0

Danning 0 UW 2

I can’t believe you’re still doing this. You’ve been wrong for 5 years and you’re still wrong.

I don’t want to gouge my eyes out every second I’m watching Lannings teams so that’s a decent start.

Sure.

Btw, were you born in a barn or trailer park? Do you speak to your mother with that mouth you nasty, uncouth cretin? JFC, I can feel the heat of your anger through the internet.

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Drake maye 2-0 v cristo, 0-1 v lanning 🤔
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    ntxduck said:

Boy, you really got me there.

3-0

0-2
  • Options

Mario 3 UW 0

Danning 0 UW 2

Sure.

Btw, were you born in a barn or trailer park? Do you speak to your mother with that mouth you nasty, uncouth cretin? JFC, I can feel the heat of your anger through the internet.

Why would I lie about football to a bunch of strangers?

Nothing I wrote above isn’t anything I haven’t written on here before.

Not my fault you want to stay Mario’s gimp. You’re the only one with any skin in his game around here, if you catch my drift.

And stop stealing Haie’s material. It’s boring enough around here as it is.
  • Options
    edited October 2023

Mario 3 UW 0

Danning 0 UW 2

Sure.

Not my fault you want to stay Mario’s gimp. You’re the only one with any skin in his game around here, if you catch my drift.

1. IDK, the same reason you, and anyone, spends time here. To make a point?

2. And?

3. Super clever. And dumb. And nasty.

4. Now you are stealing my material about people stealing @haie's material. Indeed, @haie and I agree on a great many things, but not all of them. I'm much more even handed about the rivalry. He'll even tell you that, and you'd have to be absolutely blind from rage to say otherwise. I'm no @haie impressionist, though he has a handful zipping around trying their hand at his M/O. It is a massive stretch of convenience for you to even suggest I am doing so. Desperate I guess.

It is just beyond the pale that it makes you so mad that I point out that you now have a coach who can't beat your most hated rival and has won you a Holiday Bowl, and had a coach who beat them 3 times and got you a Rose Bowl. What is so triggering about that? They're facts. And you're the one who supposedly doesn't care about anything. Right.

• Options
    I

ntxduck said:

3-0

0-2
    It’s a more relevant stat than comparing present day UW to burnt out cp and Jimmy lake’s UW
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

I

ntxduck said:

3-0

0-2
    It’s a more relevant stat than comparing present day UW to burnt out cp and Jimmy lake’s UW
    Not really. You're talking about North Carolina's QB and Oregon's series against Washington. What was your connection to UNC again and how does that figure here?
  • Options
    edited October 2023

ntxduck said:

I

ntxduck said:

3-0

0-2
    Not really. You're talking about North Carolina's QB and Oregon's series against Washington. What was your connection to UNC again and how does that figure here?
    You’re comparing lanning:Mario, not me. There’s only one comparison you can make to do that, which is an actual common opponent they’ve both faced. Mack brown’s tuff unc tar heels.

Maybe Miami will make the sun bowl this year and we can compare a second common opponent, like Washington state. Seems like a stretch for Mario to make the sun bowl though
  • Options

Mario 3 UW 0

Danning 0 UW 2

Sure.

2. And?

4. Now you are stealing my material about people stealing @haie's material. Indeed, @haie and I agree on a great many things, but not all of them. I'm much more even handed about the rivalry. He'll even tell you that, and you'd have to be absolutely blind from rage to say otherwise. I'm no @haie impressionist, though he has a handful zipping around trying their hand at his M/O. It is a massive stretch of convenience for you to even suggest I am doing so. Desperate I guess.

It is just beyond the pale that it makes you so mad that I point out that you now have a coach who can't beat your most heated rival and has won you a Holiday Bowl, and had a coach who beat them 3 times and got you a Rose Bowl. What is so triggering about that? They're facts.

The guy who leads with trailer park sarcastically calling someone else clever. Amazing.

There’s difference between shitty banter on a football board and lying about your own opinions. I’m the only one around here who stays consistent.

There’s not a single doog on here who cares that Oregon beat them the last time they won the league and the Rose. Nobody cares. Win the league. Win your bowl. Nothing else matters.

If you think other random games nothing else matters, that’s your problem.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mario 3 UW 0

Danning 0 UW 2

Sure.

2. And?

It is just beyond the pale that it makes you so mad that I point out that you now have a coach who can't beat your most heated rival and has won you a Holiday Bowl, and had a coach who beat them 3 times and got you a Rose Bowl. What is so triggering about that? They're facts.

The guy who leads with trailer park sarcastically calling someone else clever. Amazing.

There’s difference between shitty banter on a football board and lying about your own opinions. I’m the only one around here who stays consistent.

There’s not a single doog on here who cares that Oregon beat them the last time they won the league and the Rose. Nobody cares. Win the league. Win your bowl. Nothing else matters.

• Options
    edited October 2023

Mario 3 UW 0

Danning 0 UW 2

Sure.

2. And?

1. I'm sure that sounded like a brutal comeback in your mind, but it's nonsensical.

2. Huh? Who's lying?

3. You should avoid making categorical claims you can't substantiate. Doogs and Dawgs alike bring up the 2018 game to this day, and it ranks with the top 2 or 3 games that caused Washington fans to sour on Pete. They absolutely care and most of them at least have the courage to admit it. That loss was painful for UW; they had just turned the series around and were poised for a long run of wins over Oregon, which had become a shit show.

4. Random games. As if any Duck win over W is random, or vice versa. Are you confused about what BONEM stands for or something? This whole "who cares?" bit you've tried to sustain over the years is tired. You always resort that, but you engage anyway. Of course you care.

People still bring up Mario here all the time. I just jump in and make the point that I'm going to make again: 3-0 vs. Washington and Rose Bowl. Hardly any reason to suggest I eat anyone's ass.
  • Options
    Why use 15 words when you can use 350 and bore everyone to tears.

As you noted I’ve been saying it for years. Thanks for the confirmation. Within those years Oregon has beaten UW and I never changed my tune. It’s really not that big of a deal. Others care a lot about that stuff. I don’t.

Beat Oregon nothing else matters is a meme because it’s what a loser would think not because it’s right.

Kiss Mario to sleep and thank him for me.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Why use 15 words when you can use 350 and bore everyone to tears.

As you noted I’ve been saying it for years. Thanks for the confirmation. Within those years Oregon has beaten UW and I never changed my tune. It’s really not that big of a deal. Others care a lot about that stuff. I don’t.

Beat Oregon nothing else matters is a meme because it’s what a loser would think not because it’s right.

Kiss Mario to sleep and thank him for me.

For the second year in a row you can't shut the fuck up after losing to Washington in agonizing fashion. So no one cares about what you've "been saying for years".

On the other board, we're on to USC.