Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So if Cristobal...

ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
Was a dumbass meathead who deserved to be fired after Auburn for not knowing that a timeout doesn't allow an injured player back in....

What does that make Pete for devoting an entire week of prep to a trick play that has been illegal for 3 years?

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    A dumbass as well. But I’ll give cristobal some credit. He never stopped running the ball, and please give me more of Cyrus the Virus!!
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    A fucking dumbass. Even my GF knew that was illegal and she’s barely allowed to vote.

Seriously: that play has been illegal since Harbaewww tried it. I can’t believe Pete Gabe Marks it the green light.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I think the list of Petersen supporters is quite small at this point
  • Options

A dumbass as well. But I’ll give cristobal some credit. He never stopped running the ball, and please give me more of Cyrus the Virus!!

Cyrus is our best RB. He needs 20 touches a game. He's not gonna break any big runs but he secures the ball and breaks tackles
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited October 2019
    ntxduck said:

Cyrus is our best RB. He needs 20 touches a game. He's not gonna break any big runs but he secures the ball and breaks tackles
    He reminds me of Blount. Also does that hurdle way too much.
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557

ntxduck said:

LGB is a rare talent, he led the NFL in TDs. Cyrus is here to party.

Doesn’t matter, Cyrus is running behind an NFL o line,
  • Options
    blackmambablackmamba Member Posts: 184
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes
    ntxduck said:

Was a dumbass meathead who deserved to be fired after Auburn for not knowing that a timeout doesn't allow an injured player back in....

What does that make Pete for devoting an entire week of prep to a trick play that has been illegal for 3 years?

POTD
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,063
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

ntxduck said:

Minus 30 lbs and 3 tenths off his 40, and a shit load of other measureables.
  • Options
    longduckdonglongduckdong Member Posts: 1,009
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    ntxduck said:

Lol. This one aged nicely
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited October 2023
    How many times have you heard DeBoer say, "It's hard to win in this league."

Exactly
  • Options

ntxduck said:

Lol. This one aged nicely
    That MC and Pete were both fossils?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    What was the trick play?
  • Options
    edited October 2023

What was the trick play?

Iirc it was that fake kickoff return where a guy laid down in the end zone so you couldn’t see him. It was really popular like 2014-2016ish then it got banned. @Tequilla check me on this but I think tcu was the first ones to run it in a big game and got a key td off it.

UW ran it and immediately got flagged and Pete was so confused
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I had managed to forget that
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Mario 3 UW 0

Danning 0 UW 2
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405

Mario 3 UW 0

Danning 0 UW 2

And despite all that, there’s not a single Duck fan who wishes he was still here. Zero. None.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mario 3 UW 0

Danning 0 UW 2

And despite all that, there’s not a single Duck fan who isn't still butthurt about him having 1 foot out the door and letting Utah cuck them. Zero. None
  • Options
    haie said:

Mario 3 UW 0

Danning 0 UW 2

And despite all that, there’s not a single Duck fan who isn't still butthurt about him having 1 foot out the door and letting Utah cuck them. Zero. None
    Those games hurt, but not as much as spending 10k to watch Anthony brown lose in the rose bowl would have been
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

Mario 3 UW 0

Danning 0 UW 2

Those games hurt, but not as much as spending 10k to watch Jake Browning lose in the rose bowl would have been
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

Mario 3 UW 0

Danning 0 UW 2

Those games hurt, but not as much as spending 10k to watch Jack Brown lose in the Fiesta Bowl would have been