Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Auburn's OOC

Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,669 Founders Club
It's pathetic. There's the Cougars, who they had a very hard time with, and three very low FBS and FCS schools. People need to stop lobbying them to jump an undefeated THE Ohio St. It's a ridiculous, fucktarded argument. In closing, fuck the SEC.

http://m.espn.go.com/ncf/teamschedule?teamId=2

Comments

• topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    MSU is the first top 10 team THE Ohio State has played under Urban Meyer.

Let's quit acting like The Big 10 with 12 teams is some sort of power house.

Indiana? Purdue? Illinois? Michigan? ... Sark could beat those four teams.

Auburn will play two top five teams back to back. When was the last time tOSU played a top 5 team?

• IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    Both Auburn & Ohio St need to worry about their games today. I like Mizzou to beat Auburn and I love the Spartan D.
  • Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541
    Auburn did beat #1....and I'm sure Ohio St broke a sweat playing Buffalo, Cal and the dreckfest that is the Big Ten.

That said...your point is valid because OSU went undefeated. But I'm sure the BCS will figure out an angle to work Auburn/Bama for a rematch in the title game. It'll be good for "ratings"

Auburn did beat #1....and I'm sure Ohio St broke a sweat playing Buffalo, Cal and the dreckfest that is the Big Ten.

That said...your point is valid because OSU went undefeated. But I'm sure the BCS will figure out an angle to work Auburn/Bama for a rematch in the title game. It'll be good for "ratings"

Note to referees from the BCS:

Duke to win
    Auburn to win
    Michigan to win

Make it happen
  • section8section8 Member Posts: 1,581
    Really hoping the increased weight of strength of schedule in the playoff format will force better games. Either that or it will just be about which SEC team beat up the toughest retard OOC
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,669 Founders Club
    topdawgnc said:

Auburn will play two top five teams back to back. When was the last time tOSU played a top 5 team?

topdawgnc said:

If Auburn beat a real team outside of Confederate sympathizer area ( and let's say they played Central Florida instead of South Western Carolina Tech), their argument might have some validity as noone is claiming the Big Ten is great. This is just TV execs lobbying for SEC teams and drones who think the SEC is almost as good as the Warsshington Deadskins.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    Michigan State's Defense is going to kick the shit out of tOSU today, so this is kinda pointless.

topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

If Auburn beat a real team outside of Confederate sympathizer area ( and let's say they played Central Florida instead of South Western Carolina Tech), their argument might have some validity as noone is claiming the Big Ten is great. This is just TV execs lobbying for SEC teams and drones who think the SEC is almost as good as the Warsshington Deadskins.
    On a side note what is this fucking gay fascination everyone in the sports media has with UCF? Their conference is a fucking dreckfest. Their "statement" win was Louisville who played absolutely no one....

Is the AAC AQ or something?
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    I like how she has upgraded upfront:

This makes me lose my boner
  • no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 765

It's pathetic. There's the Cougars, who they had a very hard time with, and three very low FBS and FCS schools. People need to stop lobbying them to jump an undefeated THE Ohio St. It's a ridiculous, fucktarded argument. In closing, fuck the SEC.

Clearly you took the time to look at THE Ohio State's MIGHTY OOC schedule, or any part of their schedule for that matter, before coming on here an poasting this.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    I don't think a one loss Auburn should jump an Ohio State team that has been undefeated for two years in a row, but the Big 10 fucking sucks. Other than Ohio State and Michigan State, the conference is fucking terrible. WSU would have won 8 games in that conference.

I like how she has upgraded upfront:

Definite improvement in the rack category

Not sure if photoshopped (likely) but still makes me want to fap

I don't think a one loss Auburn should jump an Ohio State team that has been undefeated for two years in a row, but the Big 10 fucking sucks. Other than Ohio State and Michigan State, the conference is fucking terrible. WSU Seven Win Steve would have won 8 games in that conference.

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,692 Swaye's Wigwam
    Fuck OSU and the special olympics-esque Big 10. Did anyone not see the Michigan game? That's a much worse almost-loss than auburn-wsu.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,669 Founders Club

topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

On a side note what is this fucking gay fascination everyone in the sports media has with UCF? Their conference is a fucking dreckfest. Their "statement" win was Louisville who played absolutely no one....

Is the AAC AQ or something?
    They are this yr.
    no_uh said:

Clearly you took the time to look at THE Ohio State's MIGHTY OOC schedule, or any part of their schedule for that matter, before coming on here an poasting this.
    Auburn and T!osu's opponents have a very similar record. So why should a one loss Allbarn jump them again?
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Teams can get better as the season goes on. It is called good coaching.