Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bad decision

124»

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

You have to take all of Trump

That's the way it is

This thread is full of folks saying its a bad look but that doesn't satisfy the blood lust of TDS

I am going out on a limb and say that the leakiest administration in the Navy will let us know if Trump does make a dollar on it

It won’t make the top ten of his crimes and misdeeds.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,933
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

HHusky said:

Probably not the best of optics. But definitely a middle finger.

Trump Hotels should invoice them and then write off the debt to show what a benevolent, non money-grubbing dictator President he is.

We’ve heard Daddy announce his benevolence many times. Then he either doesn’t do it or has to be shamed into doing it. He’ll lie about the time of day and he’s been personally profiting from the office from Day 1. Why pretend you give a shit one way or the other? And you gals are ignoring the free publicity and promotion of his failing Doral property too.
    You're reading comprehension sucks. I said I give no fucks in the post prior.

I give absolutely NO fucks whether Trump is impeached or not insofar as Hunter Fucking Biden needs to come under the same microscope. And that includes Crazy Joe too.

Until then, it's hypocritical nonsense to try to apply 'political opponent/quid pro quo' bullshit to Trump without the same on Biden's corruption.

But go ahead and deflect on whether Doral National makes a dime on a summit.

I am sure that somewhere in their TDS addled brains Nadler and Schiff et al know they need to go after Joe to actually get Trump. And there are plenty of democrats left of Joe who wouldn't mind

It seems to me that the problem is there is real evidence about Joe and Hunter

We're still waiting for something on Trump

Keep hope alive!

Daddy confessed incoming
    How many summits would have to be held at Trump Resorts to make $900 Million profit?

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So we have old Joe actually confessing on video and all H can do is keep repeating that daddy confessed.

Even though he didn't

TDS is real folks
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

So we have old Joe actually confessing on video and all H can do is keep repeating that daddy confessed.

Even though he didn't

TDS is real folks

Everyone wanted the Ukrainian prosecutor fired. The EU was behind it.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,933
    HHusky said:

That's the way it is

This thread is full of folks saying its a bad look but that doesn't satisfy the blood lust of TDS

I am going out on a limb and say that the leakiest administration in the Navy will let us know if Trump does make a dollar on it

List them.

The crimes, I mean.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

That's the way it is

List them.

The crimes, I mean.

1. He makes my snatch sore
    2. He makes my snatch sore
    3. He makes my snatch sore
    4. He makes my snatch sore
    5. He makes my snatch sore
    6. He makes my snatch sore
    7. He makes my snatch sore
    8. He makes my snatch sore
    9. He makes my snatch sore
    10. He makes my snatch sore
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Trump Hotels should invoice them and then write off the debt to show what a benevolent, non money-grubbing dictator President he is.

We’ve heard Daddy announce his benevolence many times. Then he either doesn’t do it or has to be shamed into doing it. He’ll lie about the time of day and he’s been personally profiting from the office from Day 1. Why pretend you give a shit one way or the other? And you gals are ignoring the free publicity and promotion of his failing Doral property too.

I give absolutely NO fucks whether Trump is impeached or not insofar as Hunter Fucking Biden needs to come under the same microscope. And that includes Crazy Joe too.

Until then, it's hypocritical nonsense to try to apply 'political opponent/quid pro quo' bullshit to Trump without the same on Biden's corruption.

False equivalence is all you’ve got. According to Purple if we’re going to investigate Daddy’s admitted misdeeds, we also have to investigate some innuendos involving Biden’s kid.
    Yeah, Hunter pulling in $60K a month is just an "innuendo." Does your jaw ever get sore taking the cock that deep O'Keefed?
    You sound poor if you think $60k a month is a big deal.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

False equivalence is all you’ve got. According to Purple if we’re going to investigate Daddy’s admitted misdeeds, we also have to investigate some innuendos involving Biden’s kid.
    Yeah, Hunter pulling in $60K a month is just an "innuendo." Does your jaw ever get sore taking the cock that deep O'Keefed?
    Yeah, getting paid $720K a year for a job where you do no work and you never even show up for is no big deal. Work the balls Hondo, work the balls.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Yeah, getting paid $720K a year for a job where you do no work and you never even show up for is no big deal. Work the balls Hondo, work the balls.
    Yes. You actually are poor.